But Spieth then bogeyed the ninth and 10th and ran up

in News 19.11.2019 04:59
von wh3171 • 195 Beiträge

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Rajeev Ram of the United States moved into the second round of the Malaysian Open by beating Australian qualifier Omar Jasika 4-6, 7-5, 6-3 Tuesday. Scarpe Lebron James 2019 . Ram will next face top-seeded Kei Nishikori, who reached the U.S. Open final this month and had a first-round bye in Kuala Lumpur. Also, seventh-seeded Pablo Andujar of Spain beat Gregoire Burquier of France 6-2, 6-4, Philipp Petzschner of Germany defeated James Ward of Britain 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (5), and Go Soeda won an all-Japanese match against Kento Takeuchi 6-2, 6-1. In a late match, No. 126-ranked Pierre-Hugues Herbert of France beat 2011 Wimbledon quarterfinalist Bernard Tomic of Australia 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (7). Nike Tn Offerte . Teams one through twenty competing in Englands top flight are each fatally flawed. A wide-open, highly competitive and mistake-filled season has followed. Air Max 720 Italia . The 155th edition of the Plate for Canadian-foaled three-year-olds, the oldest continuously run stakes race in North America, will be televised live on TSN in HD (High Definition) in a special presentation from 4:30 – 6:00 pm ET. Post time is 5:38 pm. http://www.airmaxshoponlineitalia.it/ . However, the intensity and physicality that has characterized the postseason so far has caught Gretzky by surprise. "Its a little bit risqué right now," Gretzky told Philadelphia radio station 97.World No 3 Jordan Spieth blamed his short game and wedge play for a disappointing 72 after squandering a flying start to the third round of The Open. The two-time major winner carded birdies on the first, third, sixth and seventh at Royal Troon to get back to level par for the tournament after making the cut on the mark of four over par on Friday.But Spieth then bogeyed the ninth and 10th and ran up a double bogey on the 11th on his way to a one-over round and five-over-par for the tournament. Leaderboard The 145th Open With winds forecast to gust up to 30mph, tournament organisers had opted not to cut or roll the greens and moved tees forward on the eighth, 11th, 16th and 17th.I was disappointed that the tees were up on 16 and 17, Spieth said. I dont think that did anything to it. Not disappointed, I think it was unnecessary.But the one on eight is pretty cool so its under 100 yards now and youre trying to figure out what club to hit and how to hit it, where to hit it, almost where to lay up. For how strong the wind was when we were on the tee, I thought that was a great set-up. Jordan Spieths last 10 Major rounds: 0 under par rounds 18 over par And although Spieth felt he has been striking the ball well, he also felt that he was let down by other areas of his game.Im hitting the ball great, he said. Very pleased with that. I hit it well enough to shoot four or five-under easy today. On the front nine if I putt the way I should putt, my short game and wedge play has really let me down, too.But that really easily could have shot seven-under on that front nine. Get a Sky Sports Pass Dont miss The Open. Watch live on NOW TV today for £10.99. No contract Spieth, who missed out on the play-off at St Andrews last year by a single shot, admits that he is frustrated with his golf but insists he is getting close to his best.For me, I set the expectations high for myself, but I feel like Ive been getting a little more frustrated off the golf course than normal. Kd Basket Italia. My game feels like its rounding into shape though, said the 22-year-old. Spieth said his ball striking has really let him down this year My ball striking has really let me down this year, and Ive been actually striking the ball better and better coming from the first round of Akron [WGC-Bridgestone Invitational] to the final round, and then this week I felt like Ive hit the ball really, really well.And as good as my putting has been this year, which is pretty much the same standard as last year, it just wasnt there this week. If its there this week and Im on the right end of the draw, Im hitting it well enough to be at or really near the lead.So although Im so far behind, its very close, and I feel confident about getting back to kind of the basics at home and getting ready for PGA. Danny Willett has endured a frustrating week Masters champion Danny Willett endured a frustrating time of his own on the difficult links course, posting a round of 74 to leave him seven-over for the tournament.Although the Yorkshireman refused to blame a sickness bug which hampered his progress this week, he admits it has taken its toll.Its just been a frustrating week, he said. Like I said, its been grand start to finish. Had a reasonable week last week practising and obviously felt sick a few days and not been able to do anything. Open on Sky Ways to watch The Open Watch The Open throughout the weekend live on Sky Sports - your proud new home of The Open Also See: The Open latest news Royal Troon leaderboard The Open ways to watch Golf live on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen