ATLANTA -- Jack Sock of the United States beat Colombias Alejandro Gonzalez 6-2, 6-4 in the first round of the Atlanta Open on T

in Warum es dieses Forum gibt und wozu ich das mache 11.06.2019 04:45
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Jack Sock of the United States beat Colombias Alejandro Gonzalez 6-2, 6-4 in the first round of the Atlanta Open on Tuesday. Sock finished off Gonzalez in 1 hour, 6 minutes by winning 89 per cent of his quality first serves, and relying on his forehand to break Gonzalezs serve twice in the first set and once in the second. Eight of the first nine first-round matches lasted two sets Tuesday. In the only three-set match, Robby Ginepri fought off eight of 11 break points to beat Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine 7-6, 3-6, 6-0. No. 6-seeded Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan beat Rajeev Ram 6-1, 6-4, eight-seeded Marinko Matosevic of Australia downed Victor Estrella Burgos of the Dominican Republic, 6-0, 6-2 and Slovakias Lukas Lacko beat Nathan Pasha 6-2, 7-5. Tim Smyczek beat fellow American Ryan Harrison 6-0, 6-2, while Benjamin Becker of Germany defeated Australias Matthew Ebden 6-4, 6-2. Sock and partner Vasek Popisil won the doubles title at Wimbledon earlier this month, upsetting the top-ranked team of Mike and Bob Bryan in the finals. The 21-year-old Sock said doubles success on the greatest stage in tennis has boosted his singles game. "At Wimbledon, Vasek and I were in a lot of tough positions. We were able to pull through them and get out of there, and you have that in the back of your mind, and that sense of confidence that you can battle through a lot of things." Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend. Cam Newton Jersey . Robert Griffin III, the No. 2 pick in the 2012 draft, set numerous rookie records and was picked AP Offensive Rookie of the Year for the Washington Redskins. http://www.cheapcarolinapanthersjerseysa...-mills-jersey.C. -- Jackson Whistle made 26 saves for his first shutout of the season as the Kelowna Rockets blanked the visiting Lethbridge Hurricanes 5-0 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Cheap Panthers Jerseys Authentic . Blatter also told reporters Saturday after meeting with Qatars emir that the decision to award the tournament to the desert nation is "not reversible." There have been calls to move the tournament because of Qatars intense heat. Jordan Scarlett Jersey . The Kings paraded the Stanley Cup through downtown Los Angeles on Monday to celebrate their second NHL title in three seasons.GREENSBORO, N.C. -- Rod Hall stormed down the court, determined to send No. 7 Duke to another one-and-done at the ACC tournament. And then Tyler Thornton reached out and came up with the only defensive stop the Blue Devils needed. Duke held on to beat Clemson 63-62 Friday night in the ACC quarterfinals after Rodney Hood hit two free throws with 3.8 seconds left and Thornton came up with his timely stop -- the only one the Blue Devils managed in the last 5 minutes. "We wouldve lost that game a month ago, I think," Hood said. ACC rookie of the year Jabari Parker scored 18 points, and Hood had 17 for the third-seeded Blue Devils (25-7). They blew a 13-point lead with 12 minutes left before regrouping just in time to avoid joining No. 15 North Carolina and No. 11 Syracuse as ACC quarterfinal losers. Duke will play seventh-seeded North Carolina State in a semifinal Saturday. Hall scored 13 points to lead sixth-seeded Clemson (20-12), and his runner in the lane with 7.4 seconds left capped a late 15-5 run and gave the Tigers their only lead of the second half at 62-61. After Hoods free throws, Hall made it deep into the lane before Thornton stripped him a moment before the buzzer sounded. "He was coming so fast, and I was just trying not to hit him on the body," Thornton said. "And then I saw an opportunity to swipe at the ball when he went through, and I hit it." Clemson coach Brad Brownell and the rest of the Tigers staff erupted when no foul was called. Hall said he was hit "on both sides" by two defenders. "I mean, we wasnt getting calls throughout the game," Hall said. "So I didnt know how it was going to go out. Just trying to make a play." Rasheed Sulaimon added 14 points and Amile Jefferson had 13 rebounds for the Blue Devils, who narrowly avoided their third straight post-season loss at the Greensboro Coliseum. They lost their first ACC tournament game here last year to Maryland and before that were memmorably upset by 15th-seeded Lehigh in their NCAA tournament opener in 2012.dddddddddddd All-ACC guard K.J. McDaniels scored 12 points and Jordan Roper added 11 for Clemson, which trailed by nine points with less than 6 minutes remaining before its late run. "In the beginning of the second half, we kind of got a lot of stuff at the rim, and I think we shied away from that," Parker said. "We didnt really get to the line like we wanted to, and we allowed them to take advantage of our bad shots, and they would capitalize on offence when they got on the breaks because they took advantage of the bad shots we took." Damarcus Harrison and Hall hit back-to-back 3s to start the burst in which the Tigers scored on seven straight possessions. McDaniels hit a free throw with 47.7 seconds left to pull Clemson to 61-60. When Sulaimon missed a floater with about 15 seconds left, Landry Nnoko pulled down the rebound and kicked it out to Hall -- who hurried downcourt and hit his runner in the lane to briefly put the Tigers ahead. Hood then flew right back the other way, drew contact from McDaniels while attacking the basket and hit both ends of a one-and-one for the games final points. "I just got eye contact with him when he got the ball, and I said, Go," coach Mike Krzyzewski said. "I believe in Rodney. You sink or swim with him, and were still swimming. So thank goodness." Nnoko finished with 10 points for Clemson, which won the only regular-season meeting -- a 72-59 romp in January that dropped Duke to 1-2 in the league and caused a significant amount of soul-searching among the Blue Devils. The Tigers shot 67 per cent in the second half of this one to nearly knock them off again. "I couldnt be prouder of my players to show the resiliency we did throughout the game, especially the second half when it looked like we were dead again," Brownell said. "Our guys just had a lot of fight. They just kept coming." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen