Were done with the "first season" and 14 teams clear their lockers out today and hit the golf course with eight more to follow i

in Warum es dieses Forum gibt und wozu ich das mache 11.06.2019 04:43
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

Were done with the "first season" and 14 teams clear their lockers out today and hit the golf course with eight more to follow in the next two weeks after the first round of the playoffs. Im very excited about the playoffs, particularly in the Western Conference with amazing match-ups, as well as the wonderful local story in the Toronto Raptors. It should be a blast. Here are my predictions, but based upon my lousy prognostications during the NCAA Tournament, you might be better off going the other way on some of mine - particularly with the Raptors, who I hope and pray are able to win an incredibly difficult match-up. EASTERN CONFERENCE: 1. Indiana Pacers vs. 8. Atlanta Hawks: Though theyre struggling, their superior size and consistent defensive effort, as well as experience, will carry the Pacers through in an ugly series. Pacers in five. 2. Miami Heat vs. 7. Charlotte Bobcats: Al Jefferson will be an absolute load for the weak Heat interior defense and the Bobcats are playing with great confidence and togetherness. At the end of the day, though, if the Heat Big Three are healthy and right, theyll find a way as they go along to get into the next playoff gear and slowly, yet effectively, wear down the younger Bobcats. Heat in six. 3. Toronto Raptors vs. 6. Brooklyn Nets: I want to be SO wrong on this Pick. I have confidence that the Raptors can not only compete with the Nets in each and every game of this series. but beat them four times, yet my belief without any sort of emotion is that the Nets superior depth, experience and ability to get this done in the playoff-style five-on-five game will be a significant challenge for the Raps. The Raptors will have to earn every whistle against a team filled with personalities like KG, Paul Pierce, coach Jason Kidd, Deron Williams and Joe Johnson who can be squeaky wheels demanding the grease and get their way often to get over the hump. The Raptors have to outplay, outwork, out hustle, out execute, out defend, out rebound and outcoach them to win this series. Can it be done? Sure, absolutely, but that has to be the mindset. Be sharper, be better, be hungrier. The Nets wanted this matchup because they respect the Raps a whole lot less than they do the Bulls. Why is that? The Bulls compete like crazy on each and every possession and there is no backing down. The Raptors must have the same level of effort and passion throughout that the team the Nets didnt want to face brings and that has to be habit. Ive seen the Raptors do this enough times to know that theyre more than capable of doing it and now its time to make that commitment and ultimate sacrifice that it takes to beat a very deep, talented and experienced opponent. Can they sustain the level of effort its going to take to win it, as well as keep their heads and play that much harder and better when calls dont work out in their favor? Thats a major challenge and Im excited to see them face these obstacles and perform on the bigger stage to succeed. Nets in seven. 4. Chicago Bulls vs. 5. Washington Wizards: Bulls in 7. The grind-it-out Bulls versus the up-and-down, shoot-the-three Wizards. The Wizards bigs in Marcin Gortat and a healthy Nene are playing well, which is huge. John Wall is a load to deal with and they can light it up on the perimeter and veteran depth has been improved with Drew Gooden, Al Harrington and Andre Miller. They can take this series if they dig in and play with increased toughness. I still like the Bulls, they set the tone and make you play their style and slow the pace. The level of physical play and the type of whistle could well determine the winner here. The slow and ugly Bulls and the quick and offensive Wizards. The Bulls by a nose in what should be a fun series. Bulls in seven. WESTERN CONFERENCE: 1. San Antonio Spurs vs. 8. Dallas Mavericks: Theres just too much depth and outstanding offensive ball movement. in what should be a fast paced and entertaining series. I like the Spurs depth here. Monta Ellis will be a tough cover for the Spurs, but their team approach will help. Theyll keep fresh defenders on Dirk and defend the pick-and-pop game well enough to survive. Spurs in six. 2. Oklahoma City Thunder vs. 7. Memphis Grizzlies: This will be a great, physical series. Z-Bo and Gasol will be a load to deal with for the Thunder. The Grizzlies have a knack for playing on a high level in these type of games. Tony Allen and Tyshaun Prince are good perimeter defenders and will be tested here. Kevin Durant has had an MVP-calibre season and I love his big shot-making ability. The Thunder are getting healthier and the brilliant home fans in OKC will make a huge difference. The Pace of play will be a factor and I like the Thunders flexibility to play and win multiple ways. Thunder in seven. 3. Los Angeles Clippers vs. 6. Golden State Warriors: Andrew Boguts condition is a concern for the Warriors, yet the fact that they can play a quicker and smaller pace can be a challenge for the bigger Clippers. The Splash Brothers (Curry and Thompson) are a dynamic backcourt and can win a few games on their own and might have to. The concerns with the late game reliability of DeAndre Jordans free throw shooting will be a neat story to watch and see how Doc Rivers handles this. I look at Jamal Crawford as the X-Factor for the Clips - hes the top-notch offensive answer to the high octane Warrior attack. I just find the Clippers more consistent and better in many respects with their approach so Ill go with them here. Clippers in six. 4. Houston Rockets vs. 5. Portland Trail Blazers: My head tells me the Rockets and yet I want to give my heart a legit say here, as well. I just like the Blazers and the energy they play with. I admire their resiliency and they share the ball exceptionally well. LaMarcus Aldridge is a gifted post player who attracts the double team and the Blazers three-point shooting is so reliant on playing in/out of the post. James Harden is the guy in the series who is the toughest to stop and Chandler Parsons is a major improving talent and they play beautifully off of Dwight Howard. Im curious to see how young point guard Damian Lillard handles himself under the pressure of the playoffs, as well as if Patrick Beverly is ready to go for the Rockets. I look at momentum and emotion being huge factors, as well as streaky play and if the Blazers get hot from three-ball land, they can pull the upset. Portland is one of my favorite basketball towns so what the heck? Blazers. Blazers in seven. Sebastian Rode Jersey . - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on. Raphael Guerreiro Jersey . Johan Franzen had two goals and two assists, Gustav Nyquist a goal and three assists and David Legwand a goal and two assists in the Red Wings 7-4 win over the New Jersey Devils. http://www.dortmundfcfanshop.com/c-51-er...und-jersey.aspx. Matt Carkner got back into the Ottawa lineup, and made his presence felt right away by settling his clubs score in a one-sided fight with Rangers forward Brian Boyle. Mario Gotze Jersey . - The Minnesota Vikings have ruled Christian Ponder out for Sundays game at Baltimore, because the quarterback has not yet passed all of his post-concussion tests. Manuel Akanji Jersey . Henrik Samuelsson and Luke Bertolucci also scored for the Oil Kings, who are now 9-0 on home ice in the playoffs to cut Portlands series lead to 2-1. Chase De Leo and Mathew Dumba responded for the Winterhawks, who suffered just their fourth loss in their last 46 games, a string of success running all the way back to Jan.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Chicago scored in a variety of ways to produce the Cubs best offensive nights of the young season. Anthony Rizzo hit a two-run homer before drawing a career-high four walks and Nate Schierholtz drove in three runs, rallying Chicago over the Cincinnati Reds 9-4 Wednesday night. Starlin Castro went 3 for 4 with two doubles for the Cubs, who matched their season-high in runs on the way to their second win in their last three games following a four-game losing streak. "We had good at-bats all night," Rizzo said. "Schierholtz had a huge at-bat in the ninth." Brayan Pena hit a solo homer for the Reds, who have lost four of five. Edwin Jackson (2-2) beat Cincinnati for the second time this year, allowing four runs and five hits in 5 2-3 innings. Brian Schlitter, Wesley Wright, Neil Ramirez and Hector Rondon combined for two-hit relief. "Its a good feeling," Jackson said about turning the game over to the bullpen. "We have confidence in those guys. Were confident that theyre going to come in and pick up the slack." With the score tied 3-3 in the fifth, the Cubs loaded the bases with no outs against reliever Nick Christiani (0-1). Mike Olt hit into an RBI forceout, and Schierholtz followed with a sacrifice fly. Manager Rick Renteria wasnt surprised to see his Cubs string together productive at-bats. "Weve been having a tough time trying to tack on runs and score runs," he said. "Today was an example of what we can do. "It was a good day all around," the first-year manager added. "(Jackson) kept us in the game and the relief pitching did a nice job." Schierholtz added a two-run single off Sean Marshall against a drawn-in infield in a four-run ninth. "It was good to see Nate get a hit there," Renteria said. Chicago needed just three batters to take a 2-0 lead in the first on Emilio Bonifacios leadoff single and the left-handed hitting Rizzos 426-foot, opposite-field homer to left-centre off of left-hander Tony Cingrani. "Its really early,&" Rizzo said.dddddddddddd "Im just trying not to do too much, especially against left-handers. Im not trying to get three hits in one at-bat." Todd Frazier tied the score with a two-out, two-run double in the half. Pena, signed by the Reds as a free agent in November, gave the Reds a 3-2 lead when he homered leading off the second -- his first home run since Aug. 11. His previous NL homer was for Atlanta against the Marlins on April 13, 2007. Castros single tied the score in the third. Cincinnati starter Tony Cingrani gave up three runs and six hits in four innings. "Im just a little fatigued," said Cingrani, whose velocity noticeably dropped in his last inning. "I was labouring. I dont know what it is about the first inning. Ive just got to pitch." Cingrani denied that he was having back problems, which forced him to spend time on the disabled list last season. "My back is fine," he said. "Ill make some minor adjustments and see how it goes." Manager Bryan Price believes his left-hander is simply in a slump. "Cingrani wasnt real sharp," he said. "His velocity started to back down that last inning. I didnt think we should send him back out there and expect different results. Other than his first starts against St. Louis, hes been finding his way. We just want to make sure hes strong. He hasnt been sharp lately." Brandon Phillips had an RBI single in the fifth, his eighth hit in his last 46 at bats (.174). NOTES: Reds manager Bryan Price confirmed that LHP Aroldis Chapman will start and pitch one inning for Class A Dayton on Thursday in the first game of his minor league injury rehabilitation assignment. Price expects Chapman to make four appearances over seven to 10 days in the minors. Chapman had a plate inserted above his left eye to heal fractures from a line drive on March 19. ... The Cubs are scheduled to open a five-game homestand on Friday against St. Louis. The Reds are scheduled to open a four-game home series Thursday against Milwaukee, the team with the big leagues best record. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen