Martin Kaymer cooled off from his record-setting pace on Saturday. He missed a few fairways, putted off a green and made a handf

in Warum es dieses Forum gibt und wozu ich das mache 27.05.2019 05:24
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

Martin Kaymer cooled off from his record-setting pace on Saturday. He missed a few fairways, putted off a green and made a handful of bogeys. He even took an unplayable before shooting 72. At times, it looked as if the wheels were coming off. At the end of the day, the soft-spoken Germans lead is only one less than when he started. Clearly, he is in control of this U.S. Open. "Two over par is not as bad as it looks on the scorecard," Kaymer said of his score that came on a day when just two players found red figures. After missing just three fairways all day, he missed that many in the first five holes. One errant drive found a nest of pine straw from which he was forced to take a drop and ended up sinking an 18-foot putt for bogey, his second in four holes. Another drive ended up in the native area and, after NBC announcer Roger Maltbie told viewers Kaymer would have almost no shot, he put it to five feet and made eagle. His lone birdie of the day came on the final hole. After watching Kaymer cruise over the first 36 holes, the United States Golf Association clearly didnt want to have to re-write the record books anymore and so the pins were tucked in some near-diabolical spots and the greens rolled firm. Only Rickie Fowler and Erik Compton managed sub-par rounds, both 67s. Fowler knows that reeling in the leader will be a near-impossible task; however hell still put the ball in the ground on Sunday. Crazy things seem to happen in majors. "I can put myself in contention with the rest of the group, and see what Martin does," he stated. "If he goes out and posts double digits, its going to be impossible for us to catch him. Its like a second tournament going on. See what Martin does. Hes obviously on top of his game and playing well." Comptons spot is all the more remarkable considering he is playing with his third heart. The player who won the Order of Merit on the Canadian Tour back in 2004 has undergone two transplants, the last one in 2008. "I think its very special," said Compton of his position. "Im just happy to be able to play golf. But to play at this high level and in such a big tournament, it is something that I carry with me." They are the closest to Kaymer although it must seem a long way back with just 18 holes to go. Playing catch-up on this golf course, with this difficulty is not easy. Now it is up to Kaymer to finish things off. "Im looking forward to see how I feel, how I react to certain situations," he said. "Anything can happen. I can lead by seven or eight shots after nine holes. I can be down to all-square. So it will be an exciting round. For me, personally, it will be interesting how I handle it." A win would push Kaymer back into elite territory. The group of people who have won a major is small enough, but the multiple major winners club is even more exclusive. After his first major, Kaymer spent years re-building his swing for moments such as these. Sunday he will get a chance to see if it will hold up under the toughest test in the game. Y.A. Tittle Jersey . His head snapped back from the impact and hit the floor. The All-Star power forward was all right afterward, a relief for the Minnesota Timberwolves. Nick Bosa Jersey .com) - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. http://www.cheap49ersjerseysauthentic.co...k-willis-jersey. Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. Cheap San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . Canada will host the second stop on the circuit, the 2014 Skate Canada International in Kelowna, British Columbia from October 31 - November 2, 2014 at Prospera Place. Tom Rathman Jersey . Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday.Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Tyler Seguin finished with two goals and an assist to lead the Dallas Stars to a 4-1 victory over the Montreal Canadiens. Cody Eakin and Ryan Garbutt also scored, Jamie Benn assisted on both Seguin markers and Kari Lehtonen turned aside 16-of-17 shots for the Stars, who ended a four-game skid. Thats the way we need to play, Dallas head coach Lindy Ruff said. It starts by your best players doing the right things. Seguin leads the league with 21 goals and 35 points this season. Sven Andrighetto scored Montreals lone goal in his NHL debut and Carey Price made 25 saves in defeat. The Canadiens have now lost six of their last seven games. The Stars opened the scoring on the power play with 8:37 remaining in the opening stanza. Jason Spezza threw the puck on net and Eakin was there to backhand it past Price. Seguin buried Benns feed through the crease over the shoulder of Price from the left side of the net as Dallas took advantage of a 5-on-3 man advvantage 3:09 into the second.dddddddddddd The two combined for another goal with 7.8 seconds to play in the middle stanza. Benn won a faceoff back to Seguin, who sent fired the puck on net for a 3-0 advantage. Andrighetto moved in on net and backhanded a shot in close past Lehtonen to get Montreal on the board 2:21 into the third, but Garbutt tallied an empty- net goal with 1:04 to play to account for the final score. I saw an opening and just put it in, said Andrighetto. Of course its really nice that I was able to score, but it wouldve been a lot better if we won the game. Game Notes Stars forward Travis Moen, who was traded to Dallas for defenseman Sergei Gonchar on Nov. 11, played in his 700th career game ... The Stars are 6-2 with one tie in their last nine games against Montreal at American Airlines Arena ... Dallas forward Shawn Horcoff skated in his 900th game ... The season series concludes in Montreal on Jan. 27. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen