LAKELAND, Fla. -- Ian Kinsler was expecting this kind of reaction -- even if he didnt agree with the way his comments were portr

in Warum es dieses Forum gibt und wozu ich das mache 27.05.2019 05:22
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

LAKELAND, Fla. -- Ian Kinsler was expecting this kind of reaction -- even if he didnt agree with the way his comments were portrayed. Kinsler, who was traded from Texas to the Detroit Tigers in the off-season, said Tuesday some critical statements attributed to him in an ESPN The Magazine story were taken out of context. Kinsler was quoted as calling Rangers general manager Jon Daniels a "sleazeball." "Im not happy about it. I think that the story was written for drama, and taken a little out of context," the Tigers new second baseman said. "I understand there were some things directed at the GM, but as far as my teammates and the fans, theres nothing negative to say about that, and I think the quotes taken about the general manager were taken a little out of context." In the ESPN story, Kinsler blamed Daniels for the departure of Rangers CEO Nolan Ryan, who left the organization in October. "Daniels is a sleazeball," Kinsler was quoted as saying. "He got in good with the owners and straight pushed Ryan out. He thought all the things he should get credit for, Ryan got credit for. Its just ego." Kinsler was also quoted as saying he hopes the Rangers lose every game this season: "To be honest with you, I hope they go 0-162." Kinsler seemed surprised that comment in particular had gotten so much attention. "Thats a matter of telling a joke," he said. At their spring camp in Surprise, Ariz., the Rangers seemed to take Kinslers comments in stride. "We wont go 0-162, guaranteed," manager Ron Washington said. Third baseman Adrian Beltre said Kinsler is still a friend, and shortstop Elvis Andrus echoed that sentiment. "Hes there and were here now," Andrus said. "We have to focus on our season. Hes still my friend. I dont take anything from that." Kinsler said when he saw the ESPN story, he knew there would be plenty of talk about it. Chad Millman, ESPN The Magazines Editor in Chief, said the magazine stands by the context in which Kinslers statements were presented. Kinsler, meanwhile, said he doesnt expect to reach out to Daniels any time soon to explain his comments. "Theres no reason to," Kinsler said. "Hes a grown man. I think hes intelligent enough and had enough conversations with me to understand where I stand, and thats really it." Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys China . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Discount Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour. http://www.cheapbuccaneers.com/. At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Authentic Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . According to a report from ESPN, sources said Manuels college coach Jimbo Fisher told teams he didnt think Manuel had the tools to be an NFL starter. Stitched Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- San Jose Sharks forward Tomas Hertl has undergone surgery to repair damaged ligaments in his right knee. The Czech rookie is expected to make a full recovery from Tuesdays operation in Cleveland. Hertl was injured in a knee-to-knee collision with Los Angeles captain Dustin Brown on Dec. 19 at Staples Center. The 20-year-old Hertl was a strong Calder Tropphy candidate with 15 goals and 10 assists in his first 35 games, including a four-goal performance against the New York Rangers in his third game.dddddddddddd The Sharks havent speculated on exactly how long Hertl will be sidelined, but he is expected to miss more than a month, jeopardizing his chances to play for the Czech Republic at the Sochi Olympics in February. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen