the season they have outshot their opposition. It wa

in Steckbrief 18.04.2019 05:43
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

BOSTON -- Red Sox right fielder Shane Victorino has undergone surgery to release a nerve in his right thumb. Boston said Dr. Thomas Graham operated in Cleveland and that Victorino is expected to be ready to participate in spring training. Victorino hit .294 with 15 homers, 61 RBIs and 21 stolen bases in his first season with the Red Sox, and his three-run double off the Green Monster sparked the Red Sox to their Game 6 win over St. Louis and their third World Series title in 10 seasons. Puma Scarpe Sito Ufficiale . Now, Sarah Burkes legacy will live on in Canadas Sports Hall of Fame. Burke, who tragically died at age 29 from a training accident in 2012, headlined the 2014 class named for induction Wednesday. Zalando Saldi Scarpe Puma . Orlandos Glen Davis tried to get in the way, only to be driven back into the padding under the basket as the Pelicans forward slammed home a windmill jam. http://www.pumascontate.it/. In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else. So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending. Scarpe Puma Uomo Scontate .Y. - Major League Soccers independent review panel has taken back the fine and one-game suspension it placed on Toronto FC forward Luke Moore earlier this week. Zalando Puma Scarpe . -- Caris LeVert had 14 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for his first career double-double, and No.OTTAWA -- The Minnesota Wild didnt take long to rebound from an ugly loss. Captain Mikko Koivu had a goal and two assists to lead the Wild to a 4-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday. Koivu scored the winning goal with less than three minutes to play, allowing the Wild to rebound from the disappointment of Tuesdays 6-2 loss at Montreal. Former Senator Dany Heatley had a goal and an assist for the Wild (14-5-4) as did Jonas Brodin. Jason Pominville had the other Minnesota goal while Zach Parise had two assists. "I felt good going into this game and I felt confident that we were going to play really hard because of our leadership and because of the way weve responded in the past," Wild coach Mike Yeo said. "Ive got a lot of confidence in that leadership but the one thing I was worried about was our legs after three games in four days. I thought it was a factor in the first period but I thought our guys were able to find another gear." Milan Michalek scored on the power play as the teams approached the midway point of the third period to pull Ottawa even with the Wild, and it looked as if that goal would at least get the Senators to overtime. "Its disappointing. We got the game tied up, but again, were chasing the game. Any time youre chasing the game, it makes the game hard," Senators coach Paul MacLean said. Kyle Turris and Mika Zibanejad also scored for the Senators (8-10-4), who have lost three straight games and four of their past five. "Its very disappointing, its frustrating. We came out and had our best first period of the year. We played a pretty solid game but again, theres one or two mistakes that we let happen and they capitalized on," Turris said. A pair of goals in the second period allowed the Wild to take a 3-2 lead into the third, and Heatley played a part in both. He drew a primary assist on Brodins goal that tied the game 2-2 exactly three minutes into the period and then jammed in a loose puck while behind the net at 6:05. Heatley pushed a loose puck to the front of the net and then beat Senators defenceman Erik Karlsson to the puck before banking it off goaltender Craig Andersons right pad and in, all while standing behind the goal-line. "Whether weere in Ottawa or not were worried about our team and (Tuesday) night wasnt acceptable and I think everyone thought that way.dddddddddddd We needed to come back with a big win and we did," said Heatley, who had a sour parting of the ways after four season in the Senators organization. The Wild had the only power play of the first period but it proved to be fruitful for both sides while Jared Cowen sat in the penalty box for interference. The Senators opened the scoring with a short-handed goal on a nifty pass from Clarke MacArthur to Turris. With his stick between his legs, MacArthur fed Turris in the slot and his one-timer slowly trickled across the goal-line at 5:54. But just 59 seconds later Pominville took a pass at the corner of the face-off circle and beat Anderson with a quick shot inside the near post. Pominville, who leads the Wild with 13 goals, skated in the warm-up but was listed as a scratch on the starting line up before eventually suiting up. Zibanejad gave the Senators the lead at 11:11 but the celebration was short-lived. The Senators outshot the Wild 37-25, making it just the sixth time the season they have outshot their opposition. It was also just the sixth time in 22 games they have allowed fewer than 30 shots. "On a positive side of it, we look at the stat sheet and the balance (shots on goal) is starting to go the other way. So thats a positive for us. We only gave up 25 shots on our net. The scoring chances are unofficially in our favour, we gave up a lot less," MacLean said. "Are we going in the right direction? We believe so, but we wont know until our next game." Notes: The Senators played their 800th home game in franchise history, and 676th at the building currently named the Canadian Tire Centre ... The Senators have lost only 15 man-games to injury all season. The Wild have lost 62 ... The Wild recalled forward Jason Zucker from the Iowa Wild of the American Hockey League. Zucker had four goals and eight points in 12 games with Iowa this season ... Minnesota has allowed a league-low 23 five-on-five goals this season ... Matt Kassian, Eric Gryba and Joe Corvo were scratches for the Senators while Torrey Mitchell and Mike Rupp didnt dress for the Wild. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen