must testify in front of a jury by e first one would just

in News 25.11.2019 02:31
von wh3171 • 195 Beiträge

SINGAPORE -- Felipe Aguilar thought a birdie on the final hole might give him a chance to win. Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Jersey . He did one better Sunday by holing out a pitching wedge from 142 yards for eagle, capping a remarkable 28 on the back nine to win The Championship at Laguna National. Aguilar closed with a 10-under 62 and wound up winning by one shot over Anders Hansen of Denmark and American David Lipsky, who were two groups behind and couldnt catch him. "Yesterday I thought I had no chance," Aguilar said. "Today I said to my caddie on the 17th after I made a birdie, If we can make a birdie on 18 we can put some pressure on the leader, and he said What about making a 2? I said to him the way I had been hitting the ball I could well do 2 and I did. Its very, very special." The flagstick was to the left toward the water on the 18th green. Aguilars pitching wedge landed about a yard short of the hole and rolled into the centre of the cup. Hansen, who shared the 54-hole lead, was the last player who had a chance to force a playoff with Aguilar, who finished at 22-under 266. Hansen failed to birdie the 17th or 18th hole and wound up with a 67. Hansen, who recently returned to the tour after a six-month layoff due to wrist surgery, had led by three shots after a birdie on the 12th hole but struggled on the final holes with a bogey on the 16th to fall out of a share of the lead, and two pars at the finish. "What can you say? I heard (Aguilar) finished 2-2. Its just one of those days," Hansen said. "Its just really, really disappointing." Lipsky also tried to keep pace with three birdies on his back nine, but he fell just short of capturing his first European Tour title. "I was still trying to give it a run even on the last hole," he said. "I was still trying to do everything I can to win." Aguilar started the day four shots back in a tie for seventh, but started to climb into contention with four straight birdies to start the back nine. After a birdie on the par-5 15th, he then sank a 10-footer for another birdie on the 17th and holed his approach shot for eagle on the 18th. "I got a bit lucky," he said. "I hit one of my best shots on 17 and then again on 18." The Chilean, whos been dealing with a sore wrist he injured while mountain biking, won for just the second time on the European Tour, his previous title coming in Indonesia in 2008. "Its been a bit of a drought for six years. Ive lost a couple of times in play-offs and had a couple of top-3s and top-5s, but never was able to get the round going on the last day, so it is nice to finally do it," he said. Hansen was aiming for his first title since the Joburg Open in 2009. He was playing in just his fourth event since surgery last year and was coming off a tie for fifth last week in the China Open. "Obviously, the last two weeks have been really, really good," he said. "Ive hit the ball really well and putted nicely so there is not much to say. I cant really blame myself for this." Indias Rahil Gangjee birdied his final five holes to finish in fourth place at 19 under, a stroke ahead of Englands Chris Wood (67) in sole fifth. Panuphol Pittayarat of Thailand couldnt keep up the form that saw him lead after the first two rounds and share the lead with Hansen after the third. He slumped to a 74 on Sunday after two bogeys and a double bogey, falling into a tie for 11th. Toronto Blue Jays Gear . Ontario Superior Court Case Management Master Ronald Dash released the decision on Monday, saying John McCaw Jr. must testify in front of a jury by live video conference. Moores lawyer, Tim Danson, asked the court to compel McCaw - who is based in Seattle - to testify in the case back on February 27. George Bell Blue Jays Jersey . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. https://www.cheapbluejays.com/336h-fred-mcgriff-jersey-blue-jays.html . The Canadian Football Leagues all-time passing leader said he has not made a final decision, but he will discuss his future with Montreal Alouettes owner Bob Wetenhall on the weekend. PORTLAND, Ore. -- It took one more day than they wouldve liked, but the Edmonton Oil Kings are Western Hockey League champions for the second time in three seasons. Four different Oil Kings scored in a decisive second period as Edmonton won Game 7 of the WHL final 4-2 over the Portland Winterhawks. In Sundays Game 6 in Edmonton, the Oil Kings watched a three-goal lead evaporate in the third period before losing 6-5 in overtime. Edmonton again built a three-goal lead through two periods on Monday, and didnt let this one get away. Mitch Moroz, Curtis Lazar, Reid Petryk and Mads Eller all scored in a four-goal second period for the Oil Kings and Goaltender Tristan Jarry stopped 32 shots in victory. Oliver Bjorkstrand and Brendan Leipsic scored for Portland, which got 29 saves from goalie Brendan Burke. As the Oil Kings celebrated on the ice after the game at Veterans Memorial Coliseum, they held the No. 26 jersey of Kristians Pelss, a former teammate who drowned last summer at age 20. "Hes been with us through this whole thing," said Lazar. "He motivates us to make ourselves better. We know hes looking over us, we played for him and it showed." Bjorkstrand scored his league-leading 16th goal of the playoffs- but his first of the final series- at 4:42 of the first to give the Winterhawks a 1-0 lead. "They came at us hard for 10 minutes but we weathered the storm," said Edmonton coach Derek Laxdal, who won a Memorial Cup championship as a player with the Winterhawks in the same building in 1983. "I told the guys I won a championship here and I wanted them to do it,, too. Custom Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys. " The Oil Kings busted out in the second period, scoring three times in less than six minutes to take command. Moroz scored at the 3:50 mark of the period to tie the game, then Lazar and Petryk scored 40 seconds apart near the midway point of the period to make it 3-1. "We actually got kick-started with us taking a penalty," said Lazar. "We wanted to kill it off, and it actually led to some offence and we just kept rolling." Ellers goal with 2:43 left in the period gave the Oil Kings their second consecutive three-goal lead through two periods. Leipsic scored with 3:22 left in regulation, but the Winterhawks couldnt pull off a second unlikely comeback in two days. "We talked that the sun was going to come up today and our energy would come up, too," said Laxdal. "We tried to motivate our guys all day. Our guys were gutsy." The Oil Kings are off to the Memorial Cup, which begins Friday in London, Ont. This was the third straight year Edmonton and Portland have met in the WHL final series. The Oil Kings prevailed in seven games in 2012, while the Winterhawks won in six games last season. Portland appeared in the WHL finals for the fourth straight season, but dropped to 1-3 in those series. "Itll always hang there, that disappointment," said Portland coach Mike Johnston. "Eventually well look back at our records and conference and division championships, but we were so close to tasting victory. "We know how hard it is to move on, were fortunate to have had some cracks at it the last few years." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen