I think the first one would just

in News 25.11.2019 02:28
von wh3171 • 195 Beiträge

Norman, OK (SportsNetwork. Cheap Fake Yeezys .com) - Buddy Hield had 16 points, TaShawn Thomas scored 14 and No. 15 Oklahoma rolled to an 85-53 win over Oral Roberts on Tuesday night. Ryan Spangler and Isaiah Cousins added 13 points each for the Sooners (7-2), who have won three games in a row since a 69-56 loss to Wisconsin on Nov. 28 in the Bahamas. Bobby Word buried five 3s for a game-high 19 points to lead Oral Roberts (4-5) and Albert Owens scored 12. The Golden Eagles played on back-to-back nights. They were coming off an 80-61 win over Missouri State on Monday in a game that was originally scheduled for Dec. 7 but was canceled because of a major power outage in Tulsa. The Sooners never trailed after Hields layup made it 4-2 during a 13-4 run to open the game. Their lead reached 10 points after 8 1/2 minutes and was 39-24 at halftime behind 50 percent shooting from the field, including 4-of-9 from 3-point range. They led by as many as 41 down the stretch and shot better than 53 percent in the game. I think we are just taking smart shots right now, said Spangler. We are taking what they are giving us, and I think thats why were hitting shots. Oral Roberts shot 33.3 percent in the game and outrebounded Oklahoma 41-35. Thomas wrist was a little sore after he hurt it diving for a loose ball in the second half, but said it wont affect him playing. Game Notes Jordan Woodard had a game-high eight assists for the Sooners ... Oklahoma has won 14 consecutive games against Oral Roberts after dropping the first two meetings ... The Golden Eagles had a two-game winning streak snapped ... Oklahoma plays Washington in Las Vegas on Saturday ... Oral Roberts plays Memphis on the road Saturday. Fake Yeezys Store .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action. Fake Yeezys From China . "Weve given ourselves now a tougher task," said Carlyle after the Friday practice, the Toronto head coach notably chipper and upbeat throughout. "But the bottom line is we just have to win our share of games [and] not worry about what anybody else is doing. http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/ . The game had many controversial incidents that, upon closer inspection, were not as controversial as many believed. The Formations Toronto FC lined up in its usual 4-4-2 formation, with Nick Hagglund slotting in at right fullback and Bradley Orr at centreback in place of the injured Mark Bloom and Steven Caldwell, respectively.DZ: We noticed that you follow "Boring Sean Monahan" on Twitter. Do you have any good ideas for a new tweet for the account? CMD: No, but that account is pretty funny (laughs). I guess you just gotta think of something real boring and tweet that. DZ: Have you found him to be anything like that in real life (laughs)? CMD: Ive only met Sean one time at the summer camp two years ago. I had a lot of fun with him, I thought he was a hilarious guy. Hes a pretty monotone guy, so I can see why they would think maybe hes boring, because hes just so monotone and calm all the time. But hes a hilarious guy and hes a good guy. Ran into a few of my fans.. #WrongBrother? pic.twitter.com/sYcgPqBm3A — Cam McDavid (@CamMcDavid) October 15, 2013 DZ: When asked, youve made it known that your brother Cameron has been there to help you develop as a hockey player. But how would your brother do as your wing man at a party? CMD: I think he would do pretty well. Hes got a very good looking girlfriend and I think he does pretty well for himself that way. Him and girls kinda go together, so I think he would do a very good job at a party. DZ: Is there anything you dont get to do that teenagers your age do get to do that you wish you could? CMD: No, not a whole lot actually. I get to do basically everything the same, I guess the one thing Id say is the social media aspect is a little bit different. My friends can kind of tweet whatever they want and obviously I dont have that luxury. But I wouldnt want it any other way. DZ: Speaking of Twitter, do you ever read the tweets people send you? Whats the strangest one youve received and whats the strangest one youve responded to?</br></br> CMD: I dont do a whole lot of responding to tweets, I just think its better that way and I try not to read much of the stuff about me. But I have noticed a couple of the odd ones. Couple of weird ones would be people who have made pictures of me in different jerseys. Ive seen myself in a Florida jersey, Ive seen a Flyers jersey, a Sabres jersey, so I always thought that those were pretty odd. Some fans were spotted in Oilers Connor McDavid jerseys at Flames vs. Sharks game last night. http://t.co/4xAZC49ywQ pic.twitter.com/0hOgLS7qIi — BarDown (@BarDown) November 27, 2014 DZ: What do you think when you see that people have actually made these jerseys in real life before youve even been picked? CMD: I think thats just crazy. The way it works now theres no real sign where youre going to go. Even if a team does get the first overall pick, it might not be me, you know? Theres a whole lot of talent out there, you never know where youre going to end up. So for people to go out and buy jerseys and all that kind of stuff, its very flattering obviously, but its a little bit crazy (laughs). DZ: When you accidentally like someones picture on Instagram, are you someone who would “unlike” or do you just own it and say "meh whatever"? CMD: Nah, unlike it as fast as you can. Thats always pretty awkward when youre on a good creep and you get one of those "52 weeks ago." Its pretty embarrassing when that happens, so I generally try and unlike it and hope they dont notice. DZ: Top three musical artists youre listening to right now. CMD: I like the new song Heroes (Alesso). Thats a big one, thats probably my favourite song right now. Im a big country guy. DZ: Is there any particular song that you listen to pre-game that pumps you up? CMD: Id say thats Heroes right now. Listen to it once and it gets me going. DZ: Its clear that you were born to play hockey, picking up on all of the fundamentals naturally when you were younger, but is there any sport youud say youre flat out awful at? CMD: (laughs) Yeah, golf. Fake Yeezys Online. DZ: (laughs) Lots of slicing going on? CMD: Yeah, Im a lefty and its terrible. Youve gotta be a good golfer if you play hockey, but I dont think Ive mastered that skill, my golf game is very, very average. DZ: Whats your favourite highlight reel goal or play from the past couple years? CMD: I think the first one would just be the Plymouth goal last season. It was one of those ones where I didnt think I had him at all and then made a couple of moves and all of a sudden I was around. You know, looking back I really have no idea what happened, really (laughs). So I would say probably that one. DZ: Do you play NHL 15 at all? CMD: Yeah, of course. DZ: Which team or teams do you usually pick if its a "Ive gotta win this" type of game. CMD: Chicago or Pittsburgh. Those guys usually win the game and they have some pretty fun players to play with online. DZ: Good real life teams, even better video game teams (laughs). CMD: (laughs) Yeah, exactly. DZ: Has any pro reached out to you with advice of what to avoid when you finally do turn pro? What was the advice they gave? CMD: Ive been pretty lucky to have some guys reach out to me. Guys like Sam Gagner, John Tavares and that kind of thing. But they havent talked too much about the outside stuff of being a pro, they just talk about being a professional athlete and what it takes and all of that kind of stuff. All of them have pretty different advice and Im pretty lucky to have guys like that reach out to you. #Oilers fans want Connor McDavid. pic.twitter.com/fZ5x8nBoti — Painful Living. (@TheCityOfChamps) December 5, 2014 DZ: What are your thoughts on when you hear teams might be "tanking" to pick you in the draft? Are there any teams where youd go "I wouldnt mind if they didnt too well and ended up picking me?" CMD: I dont think any teams tank, or anything like that and I just think theres a couple of not so good teams. (laughs) Its the NHL really, so it doesnt really matter where you go, so Im not cheering for anyone or anything like that. Any team that takes me its a tremendous honour and a dream come true. DZ: One of the other three Daniels that work at BarDown is a Newmarket native, so I would be remiss to not ask this. Favourite celebrity from Newmarket? Jim Carrey? John Candy? Brian Elliot, the Blues goaltender? CMD: Jim Carrey I would say. I just saw Dumb and Dumber To a few days ago, it was hilarious, hes hilarious. So I would say hes my favourite Newmarket celebrity. DZ: Why have you chosen to be a Canadian Tire partner athlete and Jumpstart Ambassador? CMD: Part of it was working with such an iconic Canadian company and being a Jumpstart ambassador provides a great opportunity for me to continue to inspire young athletes, to get involved in sports. The work theyre doing to get kids involved in sports and physical activity is something that I personally feel very strongly about. DZ: Does it mean even more to you as an athlete to be able to help get more kids involved in hockey by being a Jumpstart Ambassador? CMD: For sure, hockeys been good to me throughout my life and its given me a lot of opportunities, personally. Its taught me some great life lessons and skills that I can use for the rest of my life and I think its very important that kids get that opportunity as well, to play sports and do physical activities and learn life lessons that way, because I think that the lessons that Ive learned through hockey and sports are lessons that I can use for a life time. DZ: Finally, can you go BarDown? CMD: Uhhh, sometimes. Not all the time, but sometimes I get lucky. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen