Arizona began the night tied with Houston for the most

in News 19.11.2019 04:54
von wh3171 • 195 Beiträge

Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork. Nike Air Vapormax Soldes .com) - The Columbus Blue Jackets have placed defenseman James Wisniewski and center Mark Letestu on injured reserve. Wisniewski is expected to be sidelined for at least a week and possibly two weeks with a broken finger he suffered in Tuesdays game against Ottawa. Letestu could be out for a month with a groin injury he sustained against the Senators. In nine games this season, Wisniewski has three assists. He led all Columbus defensemen in scoring last season with 51 points in 75 games. Letestu has three goals and two assists in nine games. He could return in two weeks under a best-case scenario. Columbus has been beset by injuries in the first month of the season. Goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky is also out with a broken finger, while forwards Artem Anisimov (head), Matt Calvert (upper body) and Nick Foligno (stinger) have also been hurt since last weekend. Brandon Dubinsky, Nathan Horton and Boone Jenner have yet to play this season because of injuries. The Blue Jackets recalled centers Sean Collins and Brian Gibbons from their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield to fill the roster spots. Vapormax Femme Pas Cher . - Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Jason Babin is now a free agent. Air Max 95 Destockage . -- Detroit Tigers third baseman Miguel Cabrera has a broken bone below his right eye after being struck by a bad-hop grounder, sidelining the star slugger for at least a week with opening day on deck. http://www.maxnikepascher.fr/destockage-air-vapormax/vapormax-97.html . For the Blue Jays the time was Wednesday and the ace was R.A. Dickey. He stepped up. "I feel some responsibility as a stopper from time to time," said Dickey.ATLANTA -- Arizona manager Kirk Gibson found no fault with Josh Collmenter after the right-hander settled down in the third inning. Collmenter gave up a career-high 11 hits, and the Diamondbacks couldnt solve Ervin Santana or the Atlanta bullpen in a 5-2 loss to the Braves on Friday night. "He went out there and did the best he could and got through six innings. We were unable to score runs," Gibson said. Freddie Freeman drove in two runs, and Santana won his second straight start for Atlanta, which stretched its winning streak to eight games. Arizona began the night tied with Houston for the most losses in the majors with 51. The Diamondbacks have lost seven of 11. "Were trying everything we can to turn around things, but its not happening," third baseman Martin Prado said. "Were trying to have good at-bats and everything. I feel like were pretty close. Theres a bunch of guys having good at-bats." After earning three victories from June 20-28, Collmenter (7-5) allowed five runs, one walk, and struck out three in six-plus innings. The Braves have won 10 of 11 to move 10 games over .500 for the first time since April 29. They lead the NL East by 1 1/2 games. Santana (7-5) gave up six hits and two runs with one walk and six strikeouts in 7 1-3 innings. The Braves made it 2-0 in the first on Freemans RBI single and Jason Heywards RBI groundout. Atlanta went up 4-1 in the third on Andrelton Simmons bases-loaded RBI single and Justin Uptons RBI walk, but Collmenter stranded the bases loaded when Heyward popped out. Collmenters night ended after Simmons led off the seventh with a double. Oliver Perez, the next Arizona pitcher, allowed another RBI single by Freeman to make it 5-1. "I wasnt missing so much up in the zone as missing over the plate, enough for them to get a piece of the ball," Collmenter said. &qquot;I just didnt capitalize on my opportunities when I could have made a pitch. Nike Air Max 97 Femme Pas Cher. " Santana seemed in sync most of the night, but that hasnt been the case over the last few weeks. After winning 2-0 against the Cubs on May 10, Santana went 1-5 with a 5.96 ERA over his next eight starts before earning a 10-3 victory last Saturday at Philadelphia. "Everything my way is getting back again, so I just have to keep it up," Santana said. "Keep my mind positive and keep working down in the zone." Santana retired 11 straight before Didi Gregorius singled to begin the eighth. He left the game one out later when Ender Inciarte singled. After Luis Avilan retired David Peralta on an RBI forceout, Jordan Walden gave up a double to Paul Goldschmidt before striking out Miguel Montero to end the threat. In the ninth, Craig Kimbrel struck out Prado, retired Gerardo Parra on a groundout and got Nick Ahmed to fly out for his 27th save in 31 chances. Arizona cut the lead to 2-1 in the second when Prado led off with a single, moved to second and third on groundouts and scored on Santanas wild pitch. Santana didnt make many mistakes. "He was spotting," Prado said. "I saw him pretty good, but he was commanding his fastball. They took advantage of the first inning and scored a couple runs, and that was good enough for him." NOTES: Collmenter allowed 10 hits in a 6-0 loss at Detroit on June 25, 2011. ... The Braves announced a sellout with a season-high crowd of 48,815. ... Freeman, who went 2 for 4, is hitting .365 over his last 19 games. ... Atlantas bullpen has a 0.42 ERA over a span of 21 2-3 innings during the eight-game winning streak. ... Peralta went 2 for 4 and is hitting .406 over his last nine games. ... Perez had stranded 10 straight inherited runners before Freeman drove in Simmons. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen