Daily Norseman writer Eric Thompson was a guest hos

in News 12.06.2019 08:01
von panxing18 • 160 Beiträge

t on this week’s Zone Coverage Football Machine."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsNFL PlayoffsNFL Pro BowlSuper BowlEric Guest Hosting On The Zone Coverage Football MachineDaily Norseman writer Eric Thompson was a guest host on this week’s Zone Coverage Football Machine.CSTShareTweetShareShareEric Guest Hosting On The Zone Coverage Football MachineWith usual weekly hosts Arif Hasan and Luke Inman both down in Mobile Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , AL to cover the Senior Bowl, yours truly was a guest host on The Zone Coverage Football Machine on Wednesday night. I joined usual host Sam Ekstrom, Zone Coverage co-founder Tom Schreier, and fellow guest host Viking Corner’s Daniel House to discuss anything and everything football related. With the crazy conference championship games last Sunday, there was certainly no shortage of topics to cover. Click here to listen to the first hour of the show, where we discussed:The No-Call Heard ‘Round the World that allowed the Los Angeles Rams to defeat the New Orleans Saints and all of its ramifications. Should penalties be reviewable? Why did Drew Brees and the Saints offense fall off at the end of the year?Arif called in from Mobile to discuss potential offensive line prospects that Vikings fans should familiarize themselves with. He also pointed out some of the players that impressed and some players that haven’t performed up to par throughout the first couple days in Alabama.The Patriots machine keeps on rolling, this time at the expense of the Kansas City Chiefs. Does the NFL need to change their overtime rules, at least in the playoffs?Click here to listen to the second hour of the program, which included:Taking Twitter and call-in questions. There were a couple great comments and questions about all sorts of topics.The significance of Tony Sparano to the Vikings, which moved into how Gary Kubiak might help the team in 2019.A hypothetical “what if the Vikings drafted Aaron Donald instead of Anthony Barr?” round table.A brief discussion of the Pro Bowl, which led to a trivia contest about the annual exhibition game. Spoiler alert: we didn’t do very well because nobody really remembers Pro Bowls! (But I did nail all of the 1998 Vikings Pro Bowlers after the game.)Thanks again to the folks at Zone Coverage for having me sit in on the show. It’s always a pleasure to join the guys in studio to talk shop. Four more days of mock drafts.......then the 2020 mock drafts will begin."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: April 22, 2019New,507commentsFour more days of mock drafts.......then the 2020 mock drafts will begin.CDTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: April 22, 2019Merry Monday, everyone!I hope everyone had a safe, enjoyable, and relaxing Easter holiday-ish weekend. Mine was fun mixed in with a project I didn’t finish because it was interrupted by various factors. My driveway needs to be re-caulked, so the process is 1) dig out old sealant2) prep the divides (those straight lines you see on sidewalks and concrete slabs) and 3) apply new sealant. Steps one and two went great. Between my edger (used carefully), my side grinder with a wire wheel attachment, and a wire brush attachment for my drill, I had old caulk out, the divides cleaned Alexander Mattison Jersey nfl draft , and the concrete ready. Step three, which would normally be the easy step, was not easy. First, I made the mistake of purchasing the sealant at Big Box Store A, because the industrial supply company wasn’t open on Saturday. I got it home, and after the first few feet, I stopped, and after some select words for the crappy product, threw the used tube away and put the rest in a bag for return. Good news!With help from Google, I found a place that sells the sealant I want. Mrs. Fishin’ went to the store for me and brought the stuff home. I get going, and things are moving.......until I get to tube 2, and the sealant is bad. It must have gotten frozen or something, because it was half-hardened in the tube, and useless. Tube 3 was okay, tube 4 and 5, the same as the second. Well, that stinks. Oh well, I can go take the 3 useless tubes back and replace them, get home and finish the project that night or Sunday morning, and be done by noon. Great plan, until it started to rain. Rain was not in the forecast, but it rained anyway Alexander Mattison Jersey Cheap , without my permission. Hmph. All my backer rod was in, and now soaked. So, project is delayed until tonight, unless a monsoon decides to show up unannounced.At least we had a fun Easter. While Mrs. Fishin’ and Little Fishin’ were gone, I used some cotton balls to create a little trail where the Easter Bunny made his rounds, stopped by kiddo’s legos and built a lego rabbit, and left eggs and eventually, an Easter basket (including two water cannons, one for kiddo and one for me. Those things are cool, they’ll shoot water about 50 feet! Our yard will be a mini war zone this summer.) Kiddo had a blast, then we went to my brother’s farm & ate way too much & played pinochle, and did more Easter egg hunting. Then home to my uncompleted project, which still aggravates me a bit, but will be completed tonight, so all is well. Happy belated Easter, everyone. Keep an eye out in the fanposts for my annual Easter post, sorry it is a day late, but the weekend got a bit....hectic.Around the DN since our last open thread:Ted has the grand finale of The Greatest Playoff Win of All Time Tournament.MarkSP18 completed and posted Vikings Mock 4.21-Getting Bigger.Vikings news from elsewhere, NFL news, and anything else entertaining or annoying:If you haven’t seen the Vikings 2019 schedule, Vikings.com has it for you, and the crew on Winning Formula breaks it down for you.Kelly Stafford Alexander Mattison Jersey Womens , wife of Matthew Stafford, is recovering at home after undergoing a 12-hour brain surgery, per NFL.com.Yikes, I’m glad all went well, but that’s a scary ordeal.From NFL.com, Donovan McNabb thinks the Eagles should draft another QB. Here is a quote from the ever-articulate McNabb I don’t know what that means, either. I guess we’ll let it handle as it will handle itself. Goofball.We come to today’s media selection:We haven’t played any Kenny Wayne Shepherd in a while, so let’s change that. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the rabbit.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen