SEATTLE -- Tarvaris Jackson led Seattle on three first-half scoring drives, and Terrelle Pryor struggled through his worst perfo

in Warum es dieses Forum gibt und wozu ich das mache 10.06.2019 05:08
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

SEATTLE -- Tarvaris Jackson led Seattle on three first-half scoring drives, and Terrelle Pryor struggled through his worst performance of the preseason with a chance at earning Oaklands starting quarterback job in the Seahawks 22-6 preseason victory. Jackson led the Seahawks to a trio of field goals from Steven Hauschka, including kicks of 51 and 56 yards. Jackson got the bulk of time in the first half after Russell Wilson made a brief cameo, leading the Seahawks to their first touchdown on their opening drive. Hauschka also hit from 22, 43 and 53 yards. Pryor had turned the Raiders quarterback situation into a real competition with his performance during the preseason. Matt Flynn sat out Thursday with a sore elbow, and Pryor was given an entire half to try and show he deserved the job. He was lacklustre, completing 3 of 8 passes for 31 yards and an interception. Seattle won its ninth straight preseason game. Jackson finished 12 of 17 passing for 119 yards and likely locked up the backup job to Wilson. Meanwhile, Oakland coach Dennis Allen has a difficult decision: start the season with Pryor or, if hes healthy, go with Flynn. Pryor flashed a little of what had his home fans chanting his name last week. On his second drive, Pryor threw darts to Rod Streeter for a pair of 14-yard receptions and later added a 25-yard scramble that led to the first of Justin Medlocks two field goals. But he was not impressive to the point of making the decision obvious for Allen. Pryor also didnt see much of the field. Following the field goal, Seattle kept the ball for nearly eight minutes on a 17-play drive that led to Hauschkas 22-yard field goal. Pryor immediately gave the ball back to Seattle, underthrowing Jacoby Ford on a deep pass and Seattles Walter Thurmond made a one-handed interception. Seattle then had an 11-play drive leading to another Hauschka field goal. Most of the interest on the Seahawks sideline had to do with guest Snoop Dogg, who sported a grey No. 24 jersey with "Snoop" across the back and Seahawks gloves. He was in the locker room before the game and left for his scheduled concert nearby during the first half. Wilson and most of Seattles starting offence was in for all of three minutes. Wilson hit Stephen Williams for 50 yards on the second play of the game, later scrambled for 11 yards, and finally found rookie tight end Luke Willson for 20 yards. Robert Turbin then capped the drive on a 3-yard run and Wilsons night was complete. The Seahawks did have two injuries that could have an impact on the final 53-man roster. Williams suffered a concussion on his 50-yard reception, and rookie offensive lineman Michael Bowie injured a shoulder. Both were expected to be on the edge of making the final cuts. Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . Damyean Dotson, 19, Dominic Artis, 19 and Brandon Austin, 18, were suspended after the school received a police report concerning allegations made by a student who said she was assaulted by the players in early March. Chris Doleman Jersey . TSN 1290s game day coverage begins on Monday, June 9 at 5:30pm ct as the Blue Bombers take on the Toronto Argonauts in pre-season action. Bombers game day broadcasts on TSN 1290 are hosted by Winnipeg Blue Bomber Hall of Famers Troy Westwood and new addition Chris Walby, alongside beat reporter Darrin Bauming, who delivers regular reports on the team for TSN 1290 all-season long. http://www.authenticvikingspro.com/. After a tight first half, the Croatians took command in Reykjavik after Skulason was dismissed for a professional foul in the 51st minute, but couldnt find a way past Iceland goalkeeper Hannes Halldorsson and his packed defence. Eduardo had a weak shot cleared away from near the goalline after barely a minute for Croatia, whose substitute Ivica Olic forced a fine reaction save from Halldorsson in the 55th. Kirk Cousins Jersey .Y. - Terry and Kim Pegula have no immediate plans to tinker with their new NFL team. Brett Favre Jersey .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders.GOODYEAR, Ariz. -- Alfredo Simon has spent most of his major league career as a reliever. Hes going to get a chance to be a starter for the Cincinnati Reds at the start of spring training. Mat Latos has been slowed by knee surgery, so manager Bryan Price has decided to use Simon as a starter during spring training. The idea is to get him ready to pitch more innings in case hes needed when the season begins. Latos had minor surgery to repair torn cartilage in his left knee when camp opened. Hes making good progress, but the injury left him behind in his throwing program. Simon made 16 starts for Baltimore in 2011 and welcomes the chance to move into a starters role, even if its only temporary. "Im ready to go," Simon said. "I know it has been two years (since) I have started a game, but if I get the opportunity, Im going to show Bryan Price that I can be a starter." The 32-year-old had started a total of three games in the majors when the Orioles moved him into the rotation in 2011. He went 4-9 with a 4.90 ERA in 16 starts and seven relief appearances that season. The Reds claimed him off waiverrs from the Orioles on April 3, 2012.ddddddddddddHe has been a valuable right-handed reliever for Cincinnati, going 3-2 with a 2.66 ERA in 36 relief appearances in 2012 and 6-4 with a 2.87 ERA in a career-high 63 appearances last season. Price planned to use him out of the bullpen again until Latos got hurt. Left-hander Tony Cingrani was the main option as an extra starter last season, but has the fifth spot in the rotation this year. "We do know we are short one starter right now without Mat," Price said. "If we were to have any setbacks where Mat was not ready to start the season, we have to look at the group we have and that would include Simon. "He has the starters background. He has a very, very durable arm. We have to look at him in longer stretches." If Latos is ready to pitch at the start of the season, Simon can move back into the bullpen. "I like starting," Simon said. "I am here to do whatever they want. All of my career (in the minors) I was a starter. Sometimes I would throw one or two innings. I can do more than that. I wanted to keep pitching. I miss it." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen