Martin Kaymer cooled off from his record-setting pace on Saturday. He missed a few fairways, putted off a green and made a handf

in Warum es dieses Forum gibt und wozu ich das mache 06.06.2019 04:19
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

Martin Kaymer cooled off from his record-setting pace on Saturday. He missed a few fairways, putted off a green and made a handful of bogeys. He even took an unplayable before shooting 72. At times, it looked as if the wheels were coming off. At the end of the day, the soft-spoken Germans lead is only one less than when he started. Clearly, he is in control of this U.S. Open. "Two over par is not as bad as it looks on the scorecard," Kaymer said of his score that came on a day when just two players found red figures. After missing just three fairways all day, he missed that many in the first five holes. One errant drive found a nest of pine straw from which he was forced to take a drop and ended up sinking an 18-foot putt for bogey, his second in four holes. Another drive ended up in the native area and, after NBC announcer Roger Maltbie told viewers Kaymer would have almost no shot, he put it to five feet and made eagle. His lone birdie of the day came on the final hole. After watching Kaymer cruise over the first 36 holes, the United States Golf Association clearly didnt want to have to re-write the record books anymore and so the pins were tucked in some near-diabolical spots and the greens rolled firm. Only Rickie Fowler and Erik Compton managed sub-par rounds, both 67s. Fowler knows that reeling in the leader will be a near-impossible task; however hell still put the ball in the ground on Sunday. Crazy things seem to happen in majors. "I can put myself in contention with the rest of the group, and see what Martin does," he stated. "If he goes out and posts double digits, its going to be impossible for us to catch him. Its like a second tournament going on. See what Martin does. Hes obviously on top of his game and playing well." Comptons spot is all the more remarkable considering he is playing with his third heart. The player who won the Order of Merit on the Canadian Tour back in 2004 has undergone two transplants, the last one in 2008. "I think its very special," said Compton of his position. "Im just happy to be able to play golf. But to play at this high level and in such a big tournament, it is something that I carry with me." They are the closest to Kaymer although it must seem a long way back with just 18 holes to go. Playing catch-up on this golf course, with this difficulty is not easy. Now it is up to Kaymer to finish things off. "Im looking forward to see how I feel, how I react to certain situations," he said. "Anything can happen. I can lead by seven or eight shots after nine holes. I can be down to all-square. So it will be an exciting round. For me, personally, it will be interesting how I handle it." A win would push Kaymer back into elite territory. The group of people who have won a major is small enough, but the multiple major winners club is even more exclusive. After his first major, Kaymer spent years re-building his swing for moments such as these. Sunday he will get a chance to see if it will hold up under the toughest test in the game. <a href="http://www.cheap49ers.com/167a-cheap-jalen-hurd-jersey-49ers.html">San Francisco 49ers Jalen Hurd Jersey</a>. Dalton completed his only pass and led the Bengals to a touchdown in his only drive -- one that took four minutes to finish -- and the Cincinnati Bengals ended the preseason with a 27-10 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night. <a href="http://www.cheap49ers.com/">San Francisco 49ers Jerseys Outlet</a>. This week they discuss Russias mens hockey team, the ineptitude of the IOC handling the Nicklas Backstrom situation, John Tortorellas many apologies, and Canadas strong showing in curling. http://www.cheap49ers.com/137a-cheap-dee...rsey-49ers.html. But luckily for the Canadian squad, one goal was all it needed. Winnipegs Sophie Schmidt scored the winner off a Diana Matheson corner kick to seal Canadas third-place spot in the Torneio Internacional de Futebol Feminino in Brazil on Sunday. <a href="http://www.cheap49ers.com/">Cheap San Francisco 49ers Jerseys Online</a>.C. -- Martin Kaymer set a U. <a href="http://www.cheap49ers.com/87a-cheap-custom-jersey-49ers.html">Custom 49ers Jerseys</a>. While the pair of Spain internationals return, midfielder Xavi Hernandez will not be included in the squad after failing to recover from a muscle strain to his left leg.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi Kerry, In the second period of the Ottawa-Columbus game, Blue Jackets forward Artem Anisimov had the puck and had his head down and Senators defenceman Eric Gryba threw a big body check on him. Anisimov was down and stayed that way for a few minutes. Gryba got a match penalty and a game misconduct for the hit, though most hockey fans Ive seen on social media (and commentators and analysts) deemed it a clean hit. I thought it was clearly a full body check with no intent and the one official was looking right at the play with a good view and didnt call anything until afterwards. I dont get it. I know its hard for the officials to make that call since hockey plays happen so fast. But since this official saw the play happen from a good angle, I have no idea how he didnt see what actually happened. Couldnt the official who saw it just say it was a clean hit to the other official and linesmen? If you were the ref that was looking at the play as it happened, what would you have done? Thoughts on the play? Thank you for your time, Haleigh J. -- Haleigh: While I am certainly concerned for the health and well-being of Artem Anisimov I, like you, see this as a legal body check in both the setup and execution of the hit delivered by Eric Gryba. Let me attempt to clarify your question as to why the referee called a match penalty from what you describe as, from a good angle. Referee Justin St. Pierre, backing up through the bottom of the end zone face-off circle, processed the visual information he received on the play and did react to the hit by raising his arm to call a penalty before the scrum developed. From this position, given the speed of the play, St. Pierre must have determined in the momentary aftermath of the hit that an illegal check to the head had been delivered. This is reasonable for the ref to determine given his angle (looking through the back of Gryba) and more so by the physical possture and reaction of both players following the contact.dddddddddddd. Grybas body naturally elevated as a result of impact and Anisimovs out of control fall and loss of his helmet provided the ref with incriminating imagery burnt into his mind in that moment. The time delay that resulted from the altercation that took place following the check, coupled with the fact that Anisimov required medical attention to remove him from the ice elevated the refs perception of the play to a match penalty. My take is considerably different. As you suggested, Anisimov had his head down and was looking back toward the puck with his body in a lowered posture. In setting up to make a legal check, Gryba mirrored his opponent by lowering his body posture as well with the intent to make a shoulder check through Anisimovs body. The body posture of both players is a key component in the set up of the intended check. Just prior to impact Gryba stiffened his legs slightly and delivered a shoulder check off the centre mass of Anisimov. While some secondary contact to the head resulted the main contact was delivered through Anisimovs chest and shoulder. Once the referee determined that an illegal check to the head had been delivered, rule 48 provides for only two penalty options to assess; a minor or a match penalty. There are no provisions for a major penalty or game misconduct within this rule. A match penalty is to be assessed at the Referees discretion if, in his judgment, the player attempted to or deliberately injured his opponent with an illegal check to the head. In my judgment, for the reasons stated above, I do not believe that was the case. The closest official to the play made the call. In response to your last portion of the question, his partner, veteran referee Paul Devorski, would have been trailing the play a considerable distance away and on the opposite side of the ice. It would be highly unlikely that he would attempt to override the decision made by his partner whom he would assume was in better position to observe the play more clearly. <a href="http://www.chinawholesalejerseysnfl.com/">Wholesale Jerseys</a> ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen