Skipper JJ Smuts struck 54 off 39 balls to lead Warriors to a comfortable seven-wicket win over Dolphins in the T20 Challenge cl

in Warum es dieses Forum gibt und wozu ich das mache 04.06.2019 05:09
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

Skipper JJ Smuts struck 54 off 39 balls to lead Warriors to a comfortable seven-wicket win over Dolphins in the T20 Challenge clash at Durban. Smuts hit three sixes and five fours, adding 78 for the third wicket with Colin Ackermann (41no) as the Warriors cruised to 118-3 after restricting their opponents to 115-9. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Andrew Birch was the pick of the Warriors attack, returning 3-16 as Dolphins struggled to recover from 16-3 after being put in to bat. Captain Morne van Wyk (22) was outscored by Cody Chetty (24) and Robbie Frylinck (23) but the Dolphins could never get away to set a challenging total. Dolphins seamer Andile Phehlukwayo had to be withdrawn from the attack after receiving this painful blow. Andile Phehlukwayo (2-3) gave Dolphins a glimmer of hope with two early wickets but then was withdrawn from the attack after being struck by a powerful straight Smuts drive.Our live coverage of the T20 Challenge continues on Wednesday when Cape Cobras take on Titans live on Sky Sports 3 from 4pm. Also See: T20 Challenge Homepage Catches in a million! Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Michael Gallup Jersey .com) - The Los Angeles Kings werent playing their best hockey before the league went on break during the Winter Olympics. Rod Smith Jersey . Irving played 10 minutes Sunday night before going to the locker room. He had two points and four assists, missing all five of his shots. The All-Star game MVP is the top scorer among Eastern Conference point guards with 21. http://www.officialdallascowboysfootball...n-jersey-womens. Speaking with TSN 1050 following Brendan Shanahans introductory press conference, the Leafs GM also addressed the clubs perceived leadership issues and the type of working relationship that can be expected within Torontos front office. Joe Looney Jersey . Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks. Zack Martin Jersey . - Ronda Rousey realizes shes finishing up one of the biggest years for any fighter in the young history of mixed martial arts at UFC 168, and the UFCs bantamweight champion intends to go out on top.PITTSBURGH, Pa. - A.J. Burnett believes his right arm has one — and only one — season left in it. The pitcher has no intentions of letting it go to waste.Spurning a chance to remain with floundering Philadelphia, Burnett agree to an $8.5 million, one-year deal with the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday.This is where I belong, Burnett said. There are certain feelings you get, certain gut things and this was a no-brainer for me.Burnett went 26-21 for the Pirates in 2012-13, helping the franchise return to the post-season in 2013 following a 21-year drought. Hell receive $4.25 million less from the Pirates than he would have gotten from the Phillies under the player option he declined.I didnt want to make it about money, Burnett said. I wanted to make it an opportunity if I can come back and make the team better.Pittsburgh attempted to re-sign Burnett last winter but he opted for a more lucrative deal with the Phillies.It didnt quite work out.Dealing with a hernia all season, Burnett went 8-18 with a 4.59 ERA in 34 starts. His 18 losses led the majors. He underwent surgery on Oct. 3 to repair the hernia and said hell be ready when the Pirates report for spring training in February.Im feeling good, Burnett said. I had relief the day I got out of that operation.Good enough to return for a 17th season. Hell do it in Pittsburgh instead of Philadelphia after he and the Phillies declined a $15 million mutual option, and the pitcher then turned down his player option. Shortly after the World Series ended, Burnett reached out to Pirates general manager Neal Huntington to see if there was any interest.I told him Ill pitch for you, I want to be in a place where I was really, really happy, Burnett said.Burnett provided the Pirates with a jolt of legitimacy when he arrived in a trade from the New York Yankees before the 2012 season, though his final moments with the clubb were not his best.dddddddddddd The Pirates started rookie Gerrit Cole over Burnett in Game 5 of the 2013 NL Division Series against St. Louis after the Cardinals roughed Burnett up in Game 1 of the series, and Burnett fumed.He spoke with manager Clint Hurdle for more than 30 minutes before he signed to clear the air and insisted any lingering animosity is gone.If I had to do it all over again, I would handle it a little bit differently with (Hurdle), Burnett said.Pittsburgh is searching for insurance in the starting rotation with Francisco Liriano and Edinson Volquez while also trying to bring back catcher Russell Martin. Huntington insists Burnetts return wont keep the Pirates from being as aggressive as they can be in the market.We still have interest in adding to our club, Huntington said. A.J. gives us another quality starter. That doesnt stop us from continuing to look to add other guys.Burnett served as a mentor to several members of Pittsburghs young pitching staff, including Cole and left-hander Jeff Locke, who became an unlikely All-Star in 2013 thanks in large part to Burnetts guidance.Welcome back Batman, Locke tweeted shortly after the deal was announced.Despite Burnetts mediocre numbers last season, Huntington is confident Burnett can regain the form she showed during his previous stint in Pittsburgh, where he worked with pitching coach Ray Searage to revitalize his career.We do feel the hernia hindered him some, Huntington said. We do believe there were other factors, some indicators that we still think theres a good pitcher here.One intent to help Pittsburgh, which fell to eventual World Series champion San Francisco in the wild card last month, get back to the World Series for the first time since 1979.This is where I want to finish my career, Burnett said. I want to win a ring and I want to win a ring in Pittsburgh. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen