ASPEN, Colo. -- Canadas Kaya Turski had one final chance to test her surgically repaired knee in competition before the Sochi Ol

in Warum es dieses Forum gibt und wozu ich das mache 31.05.2019 05:01
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

ASPEN, Colo. -- Canadas Kaya Turski had one final chance to test her surgically repaired knee in competition before the Sochi Olympics, and she won a gold medal while doing so. The Montreal native, who was competing just five months after having surgery on her anterior cruciate ligament, captured her fifth Winter X Games gold medal in womens ski slopestyle Sunday. "I just wanted to get out there and land a run that was clean and solid, get back into the groove of things," said the 25-year-old. "My knees feeling really good. Ive had a lot of great support, a physical therapist travelling with me, all my sponsors have been really involved. Everyone is making sure Im on the right program." Turski injured herself back in August while training and it was uncertain then if she would be ready in time for her sport to make its Olympic debut in February. But with determination, and a great support network, she says was able to return back to the slopes well ahead of schedule. "I wasnt listening too much to what other people were saying," said Turski. "The moment I blew (my knee) so many things were going through my head like, whats going to happen with the Olympics?... (But) I knew if I put in my everything I could get back to as strong as I was." Turski scored 91.33 on her second run to cruise to first place, but admitted she has more to give. "I think that I was rewarded for my flow on the course, just keeping it cool and looking smooth," said Turski. "I want to bring that to the Olympics. I didnt want to throw my hardest tricks on the course today because I didnt want to compromise my chances heading into the Olympics." American Maggie Voisin took silver with 90.00 points and Kim Lamarre of Quebec City earned bronze with a best score of 85.00. "I was thrilled to have Kim on the podium with me, shes one of my best friends," said Turski. "Shes one to watch, shes a really, really strong athlete. She can have a winning run." Dara Howell of Huntsville, Ont., finished fourth with a score of 84.00 while Yuki Tsubota of Whistler, B.C. was eighth at 75.33. All four skiers are on Canadas freestyle team heading to next months Olympics in Sochi, Russia. 20:53ET 26-01-14 Shannon Sharpe Jersey . Meanwhile, the Jets extended their winning streak to four and remain perfect under Paul Maurice. Its the Jets second four-game winning streak of the season, the other coming in mid-November. Case Keenum Jersey . Bozak and Clarkson suffered the injuries in pre-training camp workouts, according to Carlyle, who said they made "small amounts of improvement" from Friday to Saturday. After the players were deemed less than 100 per cent by doctors after Thursdays medical testing, the Leafs held them out of on-ice testing and are being cautious. http://www.officialdenverbroncosfootball...s-jersey-womens. Starters, when they struggle, have to live with it for five days. For Sergio Santos and Steve Delabar, two of the three men who authored one of the ugliest pitched innings in Blue Jays franchise history on Thursday night, the bounce-back chance came right away. Jake Butt Jersey . Hazard lasted just 18 minutes in Tuesdays contest before being substituted with the calf problem, and Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes he will be without his star winger for at least the next two weeks. Andy Janovich Jersey . Locke overcame a shaky start to pitch seven innings and Josh Harrison had three hits to extend his hot streak as the Pirates beat the Miami Marlins 7-3 on Wednesday night.TSN Basketball Analyst Jack Armstrong offers up five thoughts on the NBA, including John Henson of the Bucks, Nick Calathes of the Grizzles and the Bulls Joakim Noah. 1. ITS FRAGILE: Mentioned this Tuesday night on the broadcast. What a difference six-to-eight months makes in the NBA. Look at Indy - from contender to a losing team with some injuries and free agents loss. Look at Miami, Brooklyn and Charlotte - all playoff teams a year ago. And the Heat in the NBA Finals and now scuffling for playoff qualification. Tough racket. Enjoy the wins and take advantage when things are good and build on it. It doesnt last long, despite what you hope sometimes. 2. JOHN HENSON (Bucks): His numbers are modest (6-and- 3), yet hes a guy that I like due to his ability to change ends quickly and provide you lane intimidation. Not sure if hell ever be a starter but I like the role hes in right now for Jason Kidds second unit. It works. 3. NICK CALATHES (Grizzlies): Big game last night in a significant win over the Mavs, with 13 points, five rebounds and two assists.dddddddddddd. Hes a really physical, strong and athletic defender. He fits their style to a T. Really gives them a lift off the bench. Really impresses me with his will to compete and skill. 4. JOAKIM NOAH (Bulls): Love this guy. A winner! Has had his share of physical issues this year but wow - when hes out there hes a joy to watch. Tuesday night in a dramatic OT win at Golden State, he gets 18-and-15 and also chips in six assists. There are better post players in the league but few impact the game on so many multiple fronts as this man. Some of it you can quantify and other areas just watch him and his game just grows on you. Theyre lucky to have him. 5. OMRI CASSPI (Kings): Speaking of energy, another guy who simply grinds it out each game,running the floor, making hustle plays and energizing your second unit is this veteran. Yes, hes bounced around the league but he always finds a home because he out-works you. Knows his limitations and wisely plays within them. Survives by force of his work ethic. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen