LOS ANGELES -- Point guard Kendall Marshall has signed with the injury-depleted Los Angeles Lakers. With their top three point g

in Warum es dieses Forum gibt und wozu ich das mache 29.05.2019 05:18
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Point guard Kendall Marshall has signed with the injury-depleted Los Angeles Lakers. With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Marshall was a lottery pick by Phoenix in 2012, but the North Carolina product made little impact with the Suns, who traded him to Washington. Marshall set the ACCs single-season record with 351 assists in 2012. Los Angeles is without Bryant, Steve Nash, Jordan Farmar and Steve Blake. Farmars torn hamstring will be re-evaluated next week, but the rest of the Lakers injured guards are out for several more weeks. Xavier Henry, a 6-foot-6 swingman, is expected to be the Lakers starting point guard in the near future. Mike Hughes Jersey . Which is to say, the top of this years draft class is not as dynamic or exciting as the 2013 class of Nate MacKinnon, Sasha Barkov, Jonathan Drouin and Seth Jones and its not as strikingly promising as the highly-anticipated 2015 slate of Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel and Noah Hanifin. Cris Carter Jersey . Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building. http://www.vikingssale.com/Vikings-John-Randle-Draft-Jersey/. Thats the feeling that eight Canadian Football League teams are experiencing right now in advance of the expansion draft to stock the Ottawa Redblacks. Brett Favre Jersey . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field. Alan Page Jersey .com) - The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to match their longest winning streak of the season when they visit the Florida Panthers for Saturdays clash at BB&T Center.IRVING, Texas - Joseph Randle says he goes into every game not really knowing what his workload will be.So the Dallas running back doesnt really see this week as anything unusual, even if he might be taking the place of NFL rushing leader DeMarco Murray.The Cowboys dont know if Murray can play Sunday against Indianapolis after breaking his left hand in last weekends victory at Philadelphia. He had a large cast Tuesday, a day after surgery on his left ring finger, but went through some drills in practice Wednesday with a much smaller wrap.While Colts coach Chuck Pagano says his team is practicing as if Murray will play, Randle and Lance Dunbar are preparing for a rare moment in the spotlight.The Cowboys (10-4) are in position to clinch a playoff berth, but facing the possibility of missing the post-season if they lose one of their last two games.I feel like I can get the job done, Randle said. I dont want to let the team down. I know this is a huge game for our season.Randle started twice last season when Murray had a sprained knee, but the Cowboys werent counting so heavily on the running game then.While Randle is averaging 7 yards per carry in spot duty this year, he had 91 yards rushing on 33 carries — a 2.8-yard average — as the featured back against Philadelphia and Detroit.Just have to trust me about getting my job done, said Randle, who has 237 yards rushing.This could be Randles best shot at redemption since a shoplifting arrest in October that got worse for the second-year back. A booking video showed him making disparaging comments about previous legal trouble for receiver Dez Bryant and defensive tackle Josh Brent.Bryant was involved in a domestic violence complaint two years ago, and Brent recently returned to the team after a 10-game suspension for an intoxication manslaughter conviction in the death of teammate Jerry Brown.Not long after police in a Dallas suburb released the video, Randle and Bryantt were arguing on the practice field when tight end Jason Witten intervened.ddddddddddddLess than two weeks later, Randle had his most significant play of the season — a 40-yard touchdown run against Jacksonville in London. He also had a 17-yard scoring run on his only carry against Chicago two weeks ago.I just think hes gotten more and more confident, coach Jason Garrett said. Sometimes, that can be challenging when youve been sitting there, sitting there, sitting there watching somebody else play and now its your turn.Dunbar has been waiting since the day of his breakout game for Dallas on Thanksgiving more than a year ago when he had a team-high 82 rushing yards, but sustained a season-ending knee injury in the same game.During the preseason, it looked as though Dunbar would have a vital role as a change-of-pace back under new play-caller Scott Linehan. But most of his few opportunities have come in the passing game.Its been mentally tough, said Dunbar, who has 207 yards receiving and just 91 rushing with no touchdowns. Im a pretty mentally tough guy. I cant worry about all those things. If I do then it will affect how I play when Im out there.The Cowboys also face the possibility of being without both starters on the right side of the offensive line in tackle Doug Free and rookie guard Zack Martin. Both have ankle injuries, and Free also has been dealing with a foot problem.Regardless of whos trying to create the holes and whos trying to run through them, centre Travis Frederick says the jobs the same.Its not as different as you might think, he said. Because its really hard for us to be in the huddle and say, OK, Josephs in so we need to adjust it this way. Were not going to do that. Were going to do our job, and hes going to do his job and hes good at it.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at https://twitter.com/apschuyler Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen