After an inpressive four-game home-and-home sweep of the Philadelphia Phillies, the Toronto Blue Jays welcome the Los Angeles An

in Steckbrief 23.05.2019 02:55
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

After an inpressive four-game home-and-home sweep of the Philadelphia Phillies, the Toronto Blue Jays welcome the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim to town tonight for the start of a four-game weekend set. The Blue Jays send Dustin McGowan amid rumors that hes battling to maintain starting status, though the teams general manager denied that hes in jeopardy of demotion. "I never understood the whole McGowan watch," Alex Anthopoulos said. "I kept hearing every start is for his job. I dont know that weve ever said it. Its been three starts in a row, every start is for his job. I just dont know that ever came from the organization." He was a 7-2 winner in his most recent outing at Pittsburgh on Sunday and has given up just three earned runs in his last 13 innings of work. "Hes definitely shown me something," Gibbons said. McGowan is 1-4 with a 3.86 ERA in five meetings with the Angels. On Thursday in Toronto, Edwin Encarnacion belted two home runs and drove in three to lead the Blue Jays to a 12-6 rout of the Philadelphia Phillies and sweep of a four-game set. Juan Francisco went 3-for-3 with a solo homer and three runs scored and Adam Lind, fresh off the 15-day disabled list, had a two-run blast and three RBI for Toronto, which outscored the Phillies, 31-11, in the series. Blue Jays starter R.A. Dickey (3-3) worked 6 1/3 innings and allowed three runs on seven hits, while fanning eight. Toronto enters with an average of seven runs scored -- including 13 home runs -- in eight games in May. "We are some kind of hot right now," manager John Gibbons said. "You put us in this ballpark, its a home run heaven here. Its tough to pitch to. Everyone is feeding off each other." Right-hander Garrett Richards will continue his prolonged audition for a spot in the Angels starting rotation tonight. Richards was a part-time starter and reliever heading into this season, but hes been strong beginning games thus far in 2014 while holding opposition batters to a paltry .184 average and striking out 40 in 38 innings. He was a 5-3 winner in his most recent outing on Saturday, when he held Texas to three runs in six innings and struck out nine. He started twice against Toronto in the late stages of the 2013 season and won both assignments while allowing a combined five runs in 13 2/3 innings. On Wednesday in Anaheim, Derek Jeter hit his first homer of the season, Vidal Nuno tossed 6 1/3 solid innings and the New York Yankees beat the Angels, 9-2, in the rubber match of a three-game series. C.J. Cron went 3-for-4 with an RBI for the Angels, who saw starter Hector Santiago (0-6) give up six runs -- two earned -- on five hits with three walks over 2 1/3 innings. "Hector wasnt able to minimize damage tonight," Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. "Hes an emotional guy and he needs to get his confidence back." The Angels went 6-1 last season versus the Blue Jays, sweeping a three-game set in Toronto. Tennessee Titans Jerseys . Burkes Flames are one of several teams involved in heavy trade speculation going into next Wednesdays 3pm et deadline, with the most prominent name in play being forward Michael Cammalleri. Luke Stocker Jersey . Louis Cardinals for the National League Wild Card, are in the drivers seat as they open the final series of the regular season, but they face a large task in the form of the Philadelphia Phillies. http://www.authenticfootballshoptitans.c...-titans-jersey/. He was with the New York Jets in 2011 when the NFL locked out their players after they failed to agree on a new contract. Willy went undrafted but was given a look by four NFL teams before heading north. Rashaan Evans Jersey .Y. - The Philadelphia Eagles game at Green Bay against the Packers on Nov. Bennie Logan Titans Jersey .com) - Jimmy Butler made four key free throws down the stretch to lift the Chicago Bulls over the Boston Celtics, 109-102, on Friday.OTTAWA - Patrick Chan won his seventh consecutive Canadian figure skating title on Saturday. Chan scored 277.42 points, well ahead of Kevin Reynolds of Coquitlam, B.C., who finished second at 242.45. Liam Firus of North Vancouver, B.C., was third with 238.13. "You know what? Im so proud to be Canadian, so proud to skate for Canada, and to go to these next Olympics beinng seven-time national champion is huge," said Chan.dddddddddddd "Its so easy to overlook it, but I still want to make mistakes like yesterday that keep my humble and make me realize how nationals isnt easy and I cant overlook it, and today was a hard-fought program. And that makes me feel like yes, I deserve the seventh title, and I can enjoy it." Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen