MUNICH, Germany -- Olympic bronze medallist Jan Hudec will miss the final World Cup race of the season and the Canadian alpine s

in Steckbrief 22.05.2019 02:43
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

MUNICH, Germany -- Olympic bronze medallist Jan Hudec will miss the final World Cup race of the season and the Canadian alpine skiing championships later this month after suffering a back injury in training. The 32-year-old from Calgary, whose has battled injury throughout his career, missed Wednesdays downhill and will skip Thursdays super-G at the World Cup finals in Switzerland. Hudec crashed during super-G training in Austria last week and tweeted a photo of his bruised and swollen back on Wednesday. Hudec became the first Canadian alpine skier in 20 years to win an Olympic medal last month in Sochi when he finished third in the mens super-G. Hudec is currently in Munich and will return to Canada with the rest of the team on Friday. He expects to be sidelined from training for six to eight weeks. "If all goes well with the back I could return to training as early as May," said Hudec. "Ill have more time to prepare for the season and hope to come back stronger." He said the Olympics inspired him to keep competing. "To come away from the Games with that experience motivates me to keep going and keep on racing," said Hudec, who had two World Cup podium finishes this season and is ranked eighth in the world in super-G. "I know theres a lot more in me and there are things I want to achieve in this sport. When Im healthy, thats when I get excited to race so Im looking forward to building on this season and coming back healthy." Benjamin Mendy Jersey . -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement. Fernandinho Jersey . After a 99-97 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night, his Celtics coaches and teammates have only positive things to say about the Toronto-born rookie. http://www.tmancitysoccershop.com/c-46-e...jersey.aspx.com) - Mike Conley scored 20 points with five assists to help the Memphis Grizzlies remain unbeaten with a 91-89 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday. Nicolas Otamendi Jersey . -- Jerry Rice Jr. Brahim Diaz Jersey . Brooks replaces right-hander Yordano Ventura, who left his last outing with a sore elbow. Ventura is expected to miss one start. Brooks has made one relief appearance for the Royals this season, allowing six runs in two innings in a May 3 loss to Detroit.The NHL Department of Player Safety has fined Montreal Canadiens defenceman Alexei Emelin $5,000 for butt-ending Vancouver Canucks forward Pascal Pelletier. The incident happened midway through the second period during Montreals 5-2 victory on Thursday night.ddddddddddddEmelin was not penalized on the play. It was the first discipline that Emelin has received in his NHL career. He has never been suspended by the league before. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen