CHANDLER, Ariz. - The New England Patriots came out swinging upon their arrival at the Super Bowl.Not star quarterback Tom Brady

in Steckbrief 15.05.2019 02:56
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

CHANDLER, Ariz. - The New England Patriots came out swinging upon their arrival at the Super Bowl.Not star quarterback Tom Brady or All-Pro cornerback Darrelle Revis. Not coach Bill Belichick, either.Robert Kraft.The team owner on Monday night demanded an apology from the league once the Patriots are found to be not guilty of breaking any rules regarding using under-inflated footballs in the AFC championship game.A conclusion Kraft is certain will occur.In an unscheduled statement, Kraft strongly defended his teams actions and integrity, growing more fiery with each sentence.I want to make it clear that I believe, unconditionally, that the New England Patriots have done nothing inappropriate in this process or in violation of NFL rules, Kraft said at the teams first media availability in Arizona.If the (Ted) Wells investigation is not able to definitively determine that our organization tampered with the air pressure in the footballs, I would expect and hope the league would apologize to our entire team, and in particular to coach (Bill) Belichick and Tom Brady, for what theyve had to endure this week.NFL Executive Vice-President Jeff Pash and Ted Wells of the law firm of Paul Weiss are leading the probe. Wells was the investigator in the Miami Dolphins bullying scandal and has said the current investigation could last a while.Kraft welcomes a thorough search.Im disappointed in the way this entire matter has been handled and reported upon, Kraft said, pointing directly to reports citing anonymous sources. We expect hard facts rather than circumstantial leaked evidence to drive the conclusion of this investigation.The NFL has said evidence shows the Patriots used underinflated footballs during the first half of the AFC title game victory over Indianapolis. The league is still determining why the balls were underinflated.I am confident that this investigation will uncover whatever the facts were that took place last Sunday and the science of how game balls react to changes in the environment, Kraft added. This would be in direct contrast to the public discourse, which has been driven by media leaks as opposed to actual data and facts. Because of this, many jumped to conclusions and made scarring accusations against our coach, quarterback and staff questioning the integrity of all involved.Belichick and Brady followed Kraft to the podium, but basically left any comments on the investigation to their boss.When asked if he was upset by the accusations and jokes of which he was the subject, Brady said: Ive moved past those initial feelings and I want to move forward.But moving away from the deflated footballs theme will be particularly difficult on media day, when just about any question has been fair game in the past.So Kraft came out swinging before then with a speech tinged with emotion — and fire.Tom, Bill and I have been together for 15 years. They are my guys, said Kraft, who has three Super Bowl titles and three other trips to the big game since 2001.They are part of my family. Bill, Tom and I have had many difficult discussions over the years. Ive never known them to lie to me. Thats why Im confident in saying what I just said.It bothers me greatly their reputations and integrity — and by association that of our team — has been called into question this week.This hardly is the first time the Patriots have been under such scrutiny. Most famously was 2007, their undefeated regular season. Revelations that New England videotaped New York Jets coaches signals during a game cost Belichick a $500,000 fine, and the team was fined $250,000 and stripped of its 2008 first-round draft choice by the NFL.During this years playoffs, Ravens coach John Harbaugh accused the Patriots of being deceitful with some alignments on offence. The NFL exonerated Krafts team of any wrongdoing.Now, Kraft has taken the offensive.I, and our entire organization, he said, believe strongly in the integrity of the game and the rules of fair play are properly, equitably and fairly enforced.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Andrew Billings Jersey .J. -- The Houston Astros had the No. Custom Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys .That sight softened the blow of what ended up as a 4-3 shootout loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night.Knowing their teammate was fine after a scary headfirst fall in the opening minute of the game helped calm the Maple Leafs. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/billy-price-jersey/. - Mathew Barzal scored 3:47 into overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds downed the visiting Everett Silvertips 4-3 on Tuesday in Western Hockey League playoff action. Mark Walton Bengals Jersey . This is an exercise I have undertaken a few times, starting in 2009, and hope that Ive refined my approach a little bit in that time to help paint a better picture. Sam Hubbard Jersey .Y. -- In a span of three days, Shabazz Napier and Connecticut knocked out both Philadelphia schools in the NCAA tournament.GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP, N.J. -- Stacy Lewis moved into position to take the top spot in the world, shooting a bogey-free 8-under 63 on Saturday to match the 36-hole record in the ShopRite LPGA Classic. The second-ranked Lewis had a 12-under 130 total on the Bay Course at Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club. A victory Sunday would guarantee Lewis the No. 1 ranking, which Inbee Park has held for 59 straight weeks after taking it from Lewis. Park, playing in the windier afternoon session, had three bogeys on her final five holes to shoot 70 and fall six strokes behind Lewis. "It would be huge," Lewis said. "I was only there for four weeks last year, so I never really got to enjoy it. I definitely want to get back because I know kind of more now what to expect with it. Honestly, Im kind of tired of hearing all the scenarios and hearing everybody talk about it. I would like to take care of that here this week." Lewis, the 2012 winner, won the North Texas LPGA Shootout four weeks ago. Christina Kim was a stroke back after 67. First-round leader Jennifer Johnson followed her course record 62 with a 70 to finish at 10 under. "When you shoot your lowest round ever, its hard to follow that up," Johnson said. "Everything went my way yesterday and nothing was dropping today." Lewis also had shot 130 through two rounds at the ShopRite Classic in her 2012 victory. The only other players to finish the first two rounds of the ShopRite Classic at 130 were Amy Benz at Greate Bay Country Club in 1996 and Denisee Killeen at Seaview in 2004.dddddddddddd "I like this golf course and the fans just seem to come out of the woodwork for this tournament," Lewis said. "Its awesome." Lewis came on strong in the second round after admitting she felt "uncomfortable over the ball" during her first nine holes Friday. She also climbed to the top of the leaderboard despite a crazy travel week. After tying for 10th at the Airbus LPGA Classic in Mobile, Alabama last weekend, Lewis flew to Pinehurst, North Carolina, to play two practice rounds in preparation for the U.S. Womens Open on June 19-22. She then travelled to Seaview for Wednesdays Shoprite Classic Pro-Am, flew in a private helicopter to New York City to participate in a press conference announcing the KPMG Womens PGA Championship, and returned to the Jersey Shore on Thursday. "I know my game is in a good place," Lewis said. "It was a lot but I didnt think it was going to be too much." Kim had her first bogey of the tournament on the par-4 16th but rallied for five birdies on her next eight holes, the most memorable of which came when she drained a long putt on No. 5. Anna Nordqvist (65) and Gerina Piller (67) were tied for fourth place at 8 under. Karrie Webb, last years winner, followed her opening-round 69 with 70 to reach 3 under. Third-ranked Lydia Ko (75) avoided missing her first cut in 27 career LPGA starts with birdies on her final two holes to finish at 1 over. The 17-year-old had five bogeys and triple bogeyed No. 4. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen