eys.us/]China Thunder Jerseys[/url] [url=http://ww

in Steckbrief 15.05.2019 02:40
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- With Kevin Durant on the bench to start the fourth quarter, his Oklahoma City Thunder teammates put together a run that helped end one of the most impressive scoring streaks in NBA history. And Durant says nobody is happier its over than him. Caron Butler made all six of his 3-point attempts to finish with 23 points, and the Thunder began the fourth quarter on a 16-0 spurt to pull away for a 107-92 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday night. Durant finished with 23 points but was never needed in the final quarter, stopping his streak of scoring at least 25 points in 41 consecutive games. Only Oscar Robertson (46 straight games in 1963-64) and Wilt Chamberlain (all 80 regular-season games in the 1961-62 season) have longer such streaks. "I was getting so many texts after every game. Im glad thats over with and we can just focus on the team," said Durant, who shot 8 for 13 in 31 minutes. "If we played well and I had 25 points, that took away from how well the team was playing, so I didnt like that. If we lost, it was all about me scoring 25 points and I didnt like that either. Im glad we can just talk about the team now." Coming off losses at Memphis and Phoenix, Oklahoma City certainly has plenty of bigger things to play for during the seasons final two weeks. Serge Ibaka added 19 points and four rebounds for the Thunder, who rested Russell Westbrook ahead of Wednesday nights game at the Los Angeles Clippers. Oklahoma City (56-21) is 1 1/2 games ahead of the Clippers (55-23) for the Western Conferences No. 2 playoff seed. Even still, Durant said he was aware of how many points he had but never thought of asking coach Scott Brooks to go back in the game. Brooks insisted it never crossed his mind, either, saying the most impressive thing about Durants streak is that he didnt even realize it ended because Durant has been the "trademark for consistency." "Hes about team," Brooks said. "If he wasnt, he would have played golf and tried to chase (Jack) Nicklaus record of 18 majors." DeMarcus Cousins had 24 points and 14 rebounds, and Travis Outlaw scored 24 points in Sacramentos third straight loss. Even with three regulars out with injuries, the Kings made the Thunder work through the first three quarters. Oklahoma City built double-digits leads throughout the game only to watch Sacramento surge back each time. But with Durant on the bench to open the fourth, the Thunder finally created a lead big enough to stick. The Thunder held Sacramento scoreless for nearly 6 minutes to go ahead 101-77. "We had some guys that played with no energy," frustrated Kings coach Michael Malone said. "It looked they didnt even want to be out there, to be honest." With the matchup in Los Angeles looming large, Brooks decided to rest Westbrook -- as he has done during one game of back-to-back sets since Westbrook returned Feb. 20 following right knee surgery. The Thunder got some relief with Thabo Sefolosha playing for the first time since injuring his left calf against Memphis on Feb. 28. He finished with two points and three rebounds in 16 minutes. Sacramento, already among the conferences worst teams, played even more short-handed. Kings big man Reggie Evans and forward Rudy Gay sat out with back injuries, and point guard Isaiah Thomas missed his eighth straight game with a bruised right quadriceps. Oklahoma City looked every bit like the better and deeper team at the start. The Thunder surged ahead 9-0 in the first two minutes before Cousins brought the Kings back with his perimeter shot, slicing Oklahoma Citys lead to 30-27 at the end of the first quarter. The Thunder began to pull away again with a 17-4 run in the second quarter propelled by Butler, who made all four of his 3-point attempts in the first half. Oklahoma City led 61-49 at intermission and didnt have a turnover until the second half. Durant credited the communication and ball movement for pulling away late, and he said he hopes the focus can shift from his scoring streak to his teams improved play. "When I sit back after the seasons over thats when I reflect on everything that Ive done, that the teams done, and Im sure Ill appreciate (the streak) then," Durant said. "But now, Im just focusing on game to game and how we can get better as a group and how I can help the team get better." NOTES: The Thunder swept the four-game season series against the Kings. ... Oklahoma City has won 10 straight and 16 of 17 over Sacramento. ... A fan made a shot from half court during a timeout in the first half to win a car. Diego Reyes Jersey . -- Jerome Verrier scored once and set up two more as the Drummondville Voltigeurs downed the visiting Chicoutimi Sagueneens 5-1 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. Custom Mexico Jerseys . Toronto (11-12) gave up leads in 10-8 and 11-4 losses to the Baltimore Orioles this week. It was never close Friday as the Boston Red Sox got to Mark Buehrle early en route to an 8-1 win. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamstore....-mexico-jersey/. Huntington doesnt want to help run the club unless Hurdle is in the dugout. The combination thats returned the franchise to respectability will remain intact for years to come. Hugo Ayala Jersey . Napoli beat high-flying Hellas Verona 3-0 to keep up the pressure on the top two while AC Milan had another disappointing night as four goals from teenage forward Domenico Berardi saw relegation-threatened Sassuolo come back from two goals down to win 4-3. Jesus Molina Jersey . These teams will see plenty of each other in the next few weeks as three of the Canucks next nine games are against the Wild (after today they meet February 9th in Minnesota and again February 16th at Rogers Arena).Reggie Abercrombie saw a hanging curveball and ended the Winnipeg Goldeyes losing streak at five games. Gary Southshore RailCats reliever Ethan Gibbons left a curveball up and over the plate with Brock Bond on second and one out in the bottom of the 11th inning and Abercrombie drilled it over the left field wall to give the Goldeyes a 4-2 win over the RailCats on a cool, rainy Sunday afternoon at Shaw Park. With only a handful of the 5,232 who showed up to watch the Goldeyes finish a three-game series with Gary remaining in the ballpark, the Fish ended their longest slump of the season and improved to 35-19 with a thrilling 11th inning, walk-off, two-run bomb. "He left a curveball up in the zone and I was to get all of it," said Abercrombie who was still covered in shaving cream and talcum powder from the post-game celebration. "Like Ive said, Ive been struggling since we returned home from Fargo and Ive been doing a lot of extra work. But Rick (manager Forney) talked to me the other day and told me that everything would come around my teammates have been behind throughout the whole thing and I just cant say enough about them." With the victory, the Goldeyes remained 5 1/2 games ahead of St. Paul in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. The Saints will come to Winnipeg to play five games in about 2 1/2 days, starting Tuesday. Despite the victory, Forney said he was heartbroken from starter, Chris Salamida. After all, Salamida pitched 8 1/3 innings and didnt allow an earned run but didnt get the win because of an error in the ninth that turned a 2-0 Goldeyes lead into a 2-2 tie. "I really am heartbroken for Sal," Forney said. "He pitched his heart out today and he deserved to get the win. Im just so disappointed we couldnt get it for him. HHe was outstanding at a time when we needed a starter to be outstanding.dddddddddddd The bullpen has been great, but we needed to give them some time off and what Sal gave us today is exactly what we needed. The Goldeyes took a 2-0 lead in the third inning when Luis Alen walked, Jordan Guida dropped down a sacrifice bunt and ended up being safe on an error that sent Alen to third. Tyler Kuhn drove home Alen with a solid single that sent Guida to third and Guida scored on a sacrifice fly off the bat of Bond. Salamida proceeded to pitch brilliantly, but he was blindsided in the ninth. Garys Zac Mitchell singled, Ryan Babineau struck out looking and pinch hitter Cody Bishop doubled to score Mitchell. Brendan Lafferty replaced Salamida and he immediately got Wally Backman to hit a ground ball to first. But with the wet ball in the rain, first baseman Casey Haerther flipped the ball over Laffertys head, scoring Bishop to tie the game. The Goldeyes finished with four runs on six hits while Gary managed only two runs on 10 hits. In his first day as a member of the Goldeyes, newcomer Cephas Howard got the win (2-1, 3.86 ERA). Howard faced one batter in the 11th and got him to fly to left on the second pitch. Gibbons (0-1, 2.31 ERA) took the loss. There was no save. The Goldeyes will have Monday off then start a five-games-in-three-days series with a doubleheader on Tuesday night against the St. Paul Saints. Game 1 will be the completion of a game that was suspended due to rain on June 14. No pitchers have been determined for the continuation of the nine-inning game, which will start with two-out in the bottom of the third inning. In Game 2, a seven-inning game, Matt Jackson (7-3, 3.69 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg while Nick Barnese (3-5, 3.63 ERA) will take to the bump for St. Paul. Cheap Nike Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nike Nets Jerseys Cheap New York Knicks Jerseys Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys China Raptors Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys China Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Indiana Pacers Jerseys Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys Atlanta Hawks Jerseys Online Cheap Nike Hornets Jerseys China Heat Jerseys Cheap Nike Magic Jerseys China Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nike Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Thunder Jerseys China Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys China Warriors Jerseys Cheap Nike Clippers Jerseys Discount Lakers Jerseys Phoenix Suns Jerseys Online Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Online Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys Wholesale Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Online Discount Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen