l] [url=http://www.cheapsacramentokingsjerseys.u

in Steckbrief 14.05.2019 03:00
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- The Kansas City Royals needed a big hit. Mike Moustakas delivered it in an 8-2 win Tuesday night over the Cleveland Indians. Moustakas three-run homer was the key blow in a four-run fourth inning as the Royals raised their record to 10-0 when scoring at least four runs. The burst was more than enough for James Shields (2-2), who allowed two runs and struck out nine in six innings in winning his second straight start. "Moose drove one in the seats," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "It was good to see to get on the board like that." "Thats huge," said Shields, who has 21 strikeouts in his last two starts. "Were down 1-0 right there. Moose put a good swing on it and got us the lead." Yost knew his team was in good shape with his ace in charge. "Youve got James Shields on the mound throwing his usual game," Yost said. "Nine punch-outs and combine that with what he did his last start, thats pretty impressive work." Eric Hosmer had four hits, including an RBI double in the seventh. "I really didnt have my best stuff, but I located my fastball when I needed to and I got some early outs," Shields said. "Overall, it was a good outing." Cleveland manager Terry Francona turned 55 years old Tuesday, but the Indians were unable to win a third straight game for the first time this season. "Unfortunately, Shields is pretty much the same every time we see him. With his command and aggressiveness, hes one of the best," Francona said. Danny Salazar (0-3) didnt allow a hit until the fourth, but unraveled quickly when Hosmer led off with a single, the first of five hits in the inning. Billy Butler followed with another single before Salazar retired the next two hitters. Moustakas drove a 1-1 pitch into Kansas Citys bullpen in right field, breaking a 2 for 15 slump. Alcides Escobar followed with another single, stole second and went to third on catcher Yan Gomes throwing error. Jarrod Dysons bunt hit made it 4-1. Salazar didnt get through the fifth. Hosmer doubled with one out and scored on Butlers double. Hosmer was 4 for 5. His seventh-inning double gave Kansas City a four-run lead and he added a single in the ninth. "After that big swing from Moose, it loosened everybody up," Hosmer said. "We know anytime Shields is on the mound its not going to take very many runs to get a win." Salazar, who pitched well in 10 starts after being called up last season, hasnt been able to find the same consistency in his first four starts. The right-hander allowed five runs and seven hits in 4 1-3 innings. He struck out six. Shields allowed an unearned run in the second, but held the Indians in check until the sixth. Bourns bases-loaded single put Cleveland ahead. Second baseman Omar Infantes fielding error on Asdrubal Cabreras ground ball started the rally. David Murphy singled and Lonnie Chisenhall was hit by a pitch with two outs. Bourns sharp single to right scored Cabrera. Royals catcher Salvador Perez was 0 for 5 and is hitless in his last 22 at-bats. Cleveland third baseman Carlos Santana is in a 2 for 43 skid after going hitless in four at-bats. The game-time temperature was announced at 50 degrees, but a strong wind made it feel much colder. The crowd of 8,848 barely surpassed the all-time low at Progressive Field of 8,726. NOTES: Royals 1B coach Rusty Kuntz, who suffered a broken left arm during batting practice Monday, will undergo surgery Wednesday at Cleveland Clinic. Kuntz was struck by a line drive hit by Perez. Major league coach Mike Jirschele will fill in for Kuntz for at least the remainder of the series. ... The squirrel that ran on the field during Mondays game brought back memories for Francona when he was managing winter ball in the Dominican Republic. "It was about 15 minutes before the game and there was a goat, a dog and a chicken in centre field," he said. Francona said the intruders were removed by the time the game began. ... Royals LHP Jason Vargas (2-0) faces Indians RHP Justin Masterson (0-0) in the third game of the four-game set Wednesday at 7:05 p.m. Marlon Mack Jersey . As deep as their roster is, they need their superstar. Rose scored 23 points in his return from a five-game absence due to back pain, and Chicago hung on to beat the struggling Atlanta Hawks 90-79 on Monday. Jack Doyle Jersey . Miralem Pjanic dribbled through the defence to score an extraordinary goal in the 43rd minute at the Stadio Olimpico and Gervinho added another from a rebound in the 65th for Romas ninth straight victory — ending Milans five-match winning streak. http://www.officialindianapoliscoltsfoot...r-jersey-womens. According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. Marshall Faulk Jersey . Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana. T.J. Green Jersey .C. -- Unable to get much lift off his sore right ankle, Bobcats centre Al Jefferson figured it was time to make an adjustment.SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Trevor Cooney has hit shooting touch back -- just in the nick of time for top-ranked Syracuse. Cooney scored a career-high 33 points, matching a school record with nine 3-pointers, and the Orange beat Notre Dame 61-55 on Monday night in another matchup of former Big East foes. After struggling to a woeful 25.4 per cent (14 of 55) from behind the arc in his first seven Atlantic Coast Conference games, Cooney has hit 11 of 13 in the past two games and was the difference against the Irish as the Oranges front line faltered. "It feels good," Cooney said. "I kind of got going and guys just found me in good spots." Syracuse (22-0, 9-0 Atlantic Coast Conference), which moved to No. 1 this week after its scintillating 91-89 overtime victory over Duke on Saturday night and Arizonas loss to California, extended its school record for most consecutive wins to start a season. Notre Dame (12-11, 3-7) has lost seven of nine. Two days after one of the most emotional wins in Jim Boeheims 38 years as head coach, Syracuse played its first game as the nations top team since the 2011-12 season. Two years ago, the Orange were unbeaten and ranked No. 1 when they went to South Bend, and Notre Dame upset them 67-58. It was the eighth time Notre Dame had beaten a No. 1 team and turned out to be Syracuses lone loss of the regular season. "That was in the back of my mind," said C.J. Fair, who had a season-low six points on 2-of-13 shooting after scoring a career-high 28 against Duke. "I didnt want that to happen again." Cooney made sure there was no repeat, hitting five 3-pointers in the first half as the Orange gained a 13-point halftime advantage, then barely held the Irish at bay in the second half. "We put ourselves in position to make it interesting," Notre Dame coach Mike Brey said. "We came into this game, and especially if you watch what they did to Duke, beating them up in the paint. You really try to take stuff away in the paint. I thought overall with the guys that destroy you in the paint we did a good job. But we couldnt do a good job on Cooney. Seven of the nine I think we challenged. He was just in one of those zones, and youve got to take your hat off." Cooney, 9 of 12 from long range, matched the rrecord set by Gerry McNamara in the 2004 NCAA tournament and equaled by Andy Rautins in 2008 and James Southerland in 2012.dddddddddddd. Jerami Grant and Fair, who combined for 54 points against Duke, combined for just 15, while Tyler Ennis found little room in the lane to penetrate and finished with six points and eight assists. Garrick Sherman led Notre Dame with 16 points, Steve Vasturia had 13, and Pat Connaughton 11, while Eric Atkins had nine on 3-of-10 shooting. Notre Dame closed within 38-32 on a 3-pointer from Atkins with 14:19 to play, but Syracuse responded with seven straight points. Grant slammed home a dunk after his block on Sherman and Fair followed with a slam off a Grant miss. Cooney completed the run with his seventh 3-pointer, which tied his personal best. The Irish have four long-range threats in Atkins, Connaughton, Vasturia, and Demetrius Jackson, who had combined for 127 3-pointers on the season entering the game, and Notre Dames long-range attack came alive in the second half after going 1 of 6 in the first 20 minutes. Two 3-pointers by Atkins, Vasturias three-point play and a slam dunk by Tom Knight moved the Irish back within 43-40 with 8:41 to go. Grant responded with a spinning drive through the lane and Cooney hit another 3. Grant then fed Cooney for a reverse layup and three-point play and Cooney hit his ninth 3 for a 54-44 lead with 4:14 to play. Notre Dame refused to wilt, pulling back to 54-49 on Connaughtons three-point play at 2:52. "Thats who this group is," Brey said. "We havent been able to get over the hump and win enough. Weve been down on the road just about every time, and we come back and give ourselves a chance. I love that about us. If we keep doing that enough, I think well get a couple of them." Grants layup off a feed from Ennis and two free throws by Ennis boosted the lead back to eight, and the Orange made it interesting when Ennis and Fair each missed the front end of 1-and-1s in the final minute. Atkins missed a floater and Connaughton was off on a 3-point attack in the final seconds. "I had a look and missed, which would have been a really big shot for us," Atkins said. "That was a huge play. But they played great. They made plays when they were needed." Cheap Nike Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nike Nets Jerseys Cheap New York Knicks Jerseys Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys China Raptors Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys China Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Indiana Pacers Jerseys Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys Atlanta Hawks Jerseys Online Cheap Nike Hornets Jerseys China Heat Jerseys Cheap Nike Magic Jerseys China Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nike Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Thunder Jerseys China Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys China Warriors Jerseys Cheap Nike Clippers Jerseys Discount Lakers Jerseys Phoenix Suns Jerseys Online Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Online Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys Wholesale Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Online Discount Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen