COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ethan Finlay scored in the 88th minute to give the Columbus Crew a 1-1 tie with Real Salt Lake on Wednesday ni

in Steckbrief 08.05.2019 02:46
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ethan Finlay scored in the 88th minute to give the Columbus Crew a 1-1 tie with Real Salt Lake on Wednesday night. "Im proud of them the way they fought back, but the other side is youre disappointed were in that position in the first place," Columbus coach Gregg Berhalter said. "Were on the sideline celebrating a tying goal but we should have been in a different position." Salt Lake goalkeeper Jeff Attinella was pleased how a makeshift lineup responded after a 4-0 loss Saturday at Seattle, but knew the teams first victory at Crew Stadium in seven games since 2006 was within its grasp. "Initially, Im disappointed when its that late in the game and were up 1-0," he said. "We want to do our best to get three points. It doesnt matter whether were on the road or not, but before the game we would have taken (a point)." Finlay, who entered in the 77th minute, took a through-ball from Ben Speas on the right side and dribbled just inside the penalty area before chipping the ball over Attinella. The third-year player has scored all three of his career goals in the past four games. "(Speas) played a great ball in and Attinella came out quick," Finlay said. Attinella finished with six saves, making four outstanding stops after teammate Luis Gil opened the scoring in the 56th minute to end the teams 275-minute goal drought. Gil scored his second goal of the season after goalkeeper Steve Clark made a save on Abdoulie Mansallys long strike. "I just pounced on it when I saw it coming," Gil said. "You sniff those out. You want those. It was a good strike and a good follow as well. We had a lot of guys up there." Salt Lake is 6-1-7, and Columbus 4-5-5. Fred Warner Jersey . Iwakuma pitched seven strong innings to stay unbeaten in road games since last July, leading the Seattle Mariners to a 5-2 win over the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday night. Mike McGlinchey 49ers Jersey . They find themselves trying to knock each other out in the Western Conference finals for the second straight year. The Blackhawks prevailed last year on their way to the Stanley Cup, and they have the early lead this time after taking the opener, 3-1. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Yout...e-49ers-Jersey/. The White Sox said Wednesday they acquired left-handed pitching prospect Sean Bierman and infielder Ben Kline, who both played at Class A this season. The White Sox dealt Crain to Tampa Bay on July 29. Jimmy Garoppolo 49ers Jersey .com) - Colorado forward P. San Francisco 49ers Jerseys .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day.Rumours surrounding official UFC uniforms are back and the organization is doing its best to quickly stomp out the flames. Notorious mixed martial arts source @frontrowbrian posted side by side photos of current middleweight champion Chris Weidman to Twitter on Thursday, with one side featuring Weidman in his regular octagon attire and the other showing a mockup of what the fighter would look like dressed in a branded uniform. MMAjunkie.com received a statement from the organization refuting any current uniform deals. "We continue to speak to many potential partners and will make an announcement when we reach an agreement," the statement read. A UFC uniform deal has been rumoured for some time now. It has caused quite a ripple within the organization, especially with president Dana White. The situation boiled over in mid-February, a few days before UFC 170: Rousey vs. McMann. During a media scrum, White let off some steam surrounding the gossip. "We havent announced a uniform deal, we have no uniform deal. We said that its something that were looking into. Theres no (expletive) uniform deal, were working on it," he said. "Its (expletive) ridiculous, there is no deal, and were sitting here talking about something that doesnt exist." However, fighters past and present remain curious about the prospects. At the beginning of March, formeer lightweight and featherweight title contender Kenny Florian, now a television personality, told MMA website Bloody Elbow he thought it could be a good deal for the organization.dddddddddddd "I think if its something that benefits the fighters and benefits the UFC, then I think its great, but I dont know exactly what is going to happen." he said. At the same time, undefeated welterweight Alberto Mina wasnt against the idea but also wasnt overly thrilled. "I believe every fighter has their own characteristics, their own body types, and their own way on how they feel better about themselves," he also told Bloody Elbow. "I think its a very personal thing. Dont take me wrong, but I think its not really necessary." Theres is no way to tell how far away, if at all, the UFC is to locking down a uniform deal, but other reports speculate that the UFC has already reached a deal with fitness apparel giant Under Armour. In addition to those reports, and with the photos featuring Weidman in overtly labelled Under Armour gear, there is speculation an announcement of a deal could come at UFC 182: Jones vs. Teixeira in Maryland, where the company was founded. Nonetheless, the statement to MMAjunkie denies any and all murmurs. The UFC also denied comment on the photos as well. "We havent reached an agreement at this time." Authentic Bills Jerseys Dolphins Stitched Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Jaguars Jerseys Store Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Chargers Jerseys Store Cheap Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Steelers Jerseys Store Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Giants Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Panthers Jerseys Store Wholesale Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys Store Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Bears Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Vikings Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen