MONTREAL - Its been a rough season for Brandt Snedeker but the 2012 Fed Ex Cup champion hopes to have his game ready to defend h

in Steckbrief 08.05.2019 02:43
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

MONTREAL - Its been a rough season for Brandt Snedeker but the 2012 Fed Ex Cup champion hopes to have his game ready to defend his RBC Canadian Open title in July. Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. "My golf game is not quite where I want it but Im getting closer," Snedeker said Monday on a conference call. "I have another month to get ready." The Canadian Open returns to Royal Montreal for the 10th time July 24-27. It will be the 60th anniversary of the last victory by a Canadian at the national open. The courses club pro Pat Fletcher won in 1954. Tournament director Bill Paul announced that Snedeker, Ernie Els, Graeme McDowell, Luke Donald, Matt Kuchar, Jim Furyk and Hunter Mahan as well as Canadians Graham DeLaet, Mike Weir, David Hearn and Stephen Ames will be there. Snedeker is confident he will find his best game soon. "I go through peaks and valleys," the Nashville, Tenn., native said. "Im not a very consistent player, but you have to ride through the rough patches. "I feel Ive ridden the rough patches out and I feel a hot patch should start soon. Id love to play my best all year, but you have to have the mental fortitude to fight through it." He is entering perhaps the most important part of the schedule, with the U.S. Open at Pinehurst in North Carolina June 12-15 and the British Open at Royal Liverpool in July, followed immediately by the Canadian Open. Snedeker plans to play 10 of the next 12 weeks. Last years Canadian Open victory at Glen Abbey near Toronto was his sixth PGA Tour win and was particularly special because his caddy Scott Vail, is from Oshawa, Ont. "I felt a lot of pressure last year on Sunday trying to pull it out for him," Snekeder said of his caddy of the last eight years, who got to take the Canadian flag from the 18th pin home as a souvenir. "Hes been a good friend for a lot of years." He caught a break when tournament leader Mahan pulled out after two rounds to be with is wife as she delivered a baby. "Golf is a funny thing, you never know whats going to happen," he said. "Any time you win you have breaks go your way. "It gave me a chance and when it happened, I took advantage of it." Snedeker has a strong history at the Canadian Open. He tied for seventh at his first one in 2007, when he was PGA Tour rookie of the year, and tied for fifth in 2009. Hes never played at Royal Montreal, an old-style, tree-lined course in Ile-Bizard, Que., but said he saw it on TV as the Americans defeated the World team in the 2007 Presidents Cup and is looking forward to trying out its Blue course. Greg Bird Jersey .com) - Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James will sit out Thursdays game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with left knee soreness. Paul ONeill Jersey . Geovany Soto had an RBI for the Cubs. Carlos Silva gave up one run on three hits over six innings to pick up the win. Josh Willingham drove in the lone run for the Nationals, who had just four hits. http://www.yankeesrookiestore.com/Yankee...th-Kids-Jersey/. Carcillo was a little of both for New York in Game 3. Derek Stepan, Martin St. Louis, Dan Girardi and Carcillo scored goals, leading the Rangers to a 4-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. Don Mattingly Jersey . Now he can be had by any team willing to pay his salary. According to a report from ESPN, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran CB and plan on releasing him Wednesday if they cant find a trade partner. Joe DiMaggio Jersey . Paul, MN (SportsNetwork.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Josh Leivo showed no signs of rust in his return to the Toronto Marlies lineup.The 21-year-old forward opened the scoring for Toronto and assisted on the eventual winner as the Marlies toppled the host Charlotte Checkers 4-1 on Thursday in American Hockey League action.Leivo was playing his first game since Dec. 12 after an upper-body injury kept him sidelined for the past 13 contests.Connor Brown put Toronto (17-15-6) ahead for good when he scored his team-leading 10th goal of the season at 18:24 of the second period. Carter Ashton and Viktor Loov added goals in the third to secure the victory.ddddddddddddZach Boychuk put the Checkers (14-20-5) on the board at 13:26 of the second.Antoine Bibeau made 28 saves for the Marlies as Charlottes Drew MacIntyre stopped 21-of-24 shots in defeat.Toronto went 1 for 2 on the power play while the Checkers failed to score on three chances with the man advantage.The Marlies have gone 7-0-3 in their past 10 outings and are two games above .500 for the first time this season. They currently sit two points behind the Chicago Wolves for the final playoff spot in the Western Conference. Authentic Bills Jerseys Dolphins Stitched Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Jaguars Jerseys Store Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Chargers Jerseys Store Cheap Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Steelers Jerseys Store Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Giants Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Panthers Jerseys Store Wholesale Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys Store Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Bears Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Vikings Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen