holesale Giants Jerseys[/url] [url=http

in Steckbrief 07.05.2019 02:47
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

TORONTO -- The Toronto Maple Leafs have waited nearly four months for Dave Bolland to return to their lineup. It seems theyll have to wait a little longer. The veteran forward practised Wednesday but was wearing a maroon jersey, meaning he wasnt allowed to participate in full contact and making it unlikely hell will be in the lineup Thursday night when Toronto visits the New York Islanders in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break. Bolland, who suffered a severed ankle tendon in a game Nov. 2, had resumed practising with the Leafs earlier this month. But he stumbled late during Tuesdays session, grimacing in pain. "Its one where we felt that he took a step back (Tuesday) so we felt it would be best suited he didnt participate on a line (Wednesday) as far as practising with a group," Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said. "To say that its a bad sign, well, its not a positive. "But its not a huge negative. I dont want you to read into it that its something we cant deal with." Bolland maintained Wednesday his situation remains day-to-day. And while he did say he had a misstep Tuesday, Bolland didnt reveal any further details. "Sometimes in situations on the ice youre going to get those things," he said. "I just had a little bit of a fall there but thats whats going to happen in a game. "Thats what you have to get ready for." Carlyle said Bolland will accompany the Leafs on their two-game road trip versus the Islanders and Montreal on Saturday night. Bolland plans to participate in Thursdays pre-game skate before deciding whether hell play. Bolland added hell return to the lineup when hes convinced hes healthy enough to deal with the rigours of game conditions. "Id rather be ready for the long road than being in and out of the lineup and not going," Bolland said. "Youve got to be 100 per cent getting back in the lineup, you dont want to be a liability out there. "Its never fun watching the guys play sitting at home on the couch seeing whats going on. You want to be out there right now. I want to be out there. I wish I couldve been out there a month ahead but its about getting it stronger and making sure its ready." Toronto (32-22-6, 70 points) has fared well despite Bollands injury, entering the Olympic break on an 11-2-1 run. "Im ready (to return)," Bolland said. "With watching and seeing whats going on with the guys and seeing them win and keeping it rolling, thats the big thing. "For myself, my confidence is going to be high when I get out there. I want to contribute as much as I can to this team and to help it keep going." Meantime, leading scorer Phil Kessel (31 goals, 34 assists) was back on the ice Wednesday for the first time since suiting up with teammate James van Riemsdyk (24 goals, 23 assists) for the U.S. at the Sochi Winter Games. Van Riemsdyk didnt skate but did work out with his teammates Tuesday. Carlyle said Kessel, who didnt speak to reporters after practice, had the same option, but opted to take Tuesday off instead. Theres been persistent talk van Riemsdyk suffered a hand injury in Sochi, but Carlyle said both players have been cleared medically by Leafs doctors. Carlyle was asked how Kessel looked in practice. "I would say Phils not an energetic individual to the start of practice," Carlyle said, drawing chuckles from the assembled media. "I dont know how else to put it." The reporter then followed up by saying Kessel looked more energetic near the end of the session. "That seems to be how Phil approaches practice," Carlyle added with a grin. Custom Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys .J. -- Tom Coughlin doesnt have many options at halfback for the winless New York Giants. Morgan Burnett Jersey .ca. In addition to the game being aired in its entirety on CTV Two Vancouver Island and TSN.ca, TSN2 will also have coverage of Whitecaps FC immediately following NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Toyota Owners 400. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steel...korafor-Jersey/. Cory Batey and Brandon Vandenburg were each convicted on four charges of aggravated rape, one of attempted aggravated rape and two for aggravated sexual battery. Vandenburg was also found guilty of tampering with evidence as well as an unlawful photography charge. Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys . Hazard lasted just 18 minutes in Tuesdays contest before being substituted with the calf problem, and Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes he will be without his star winger for at least the next two weeks. Sean Davis Jersey . Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Guilder Rodriguez played 13 seasons and 1,095 games in the minor leagues before the Texas Rangers called up the 31-year-old switch-hitting infielder earlier this month. Now he has quite a night to remember, one shared with his father from Venezuela who watched him play in the United States for the first time in 10 years. Rodriguez had his first two major league hits, including a tiebreaking RBI single, as the Rangers opened their final homestand with a 4-3 victory over the Houston Astros on Monday night. "This is my second-best moment after seeing my two daughters born," Rodriguez said. "Its unbelievable. I feel great." His first major league RBI came in the seventh, when his two-out single sent home Jake Smolinski and chased Astros starter Nick Tropeano (1-2), a pitcher Rodriguez was familiar with from the minor leagues. Smolinski was hit by a pitch to start the inning. "I think the only word is special for me," interim manager Tim Bogar said. "When he got his first hit, it was hard not to cry looking at his dad. It was pretty special that he got a chance to do it in front of his dad. Then the second hit that gave us the lead, thats kind of storybook for us." Rougned Odor had a three-run triple for Texas, which won for the ninth time in its last 10 games. The Rangers got win No. 63 overall, ensuring that they will avoid their first 100-loss season since 1973. "It puts a big smile on my face, just to know theres no three digits in our loss column," said Bogar, 10-6 since Ron Washington resigned. "But other than that, we know as an organization were not a team thats a 100-loss team. Were not heading in the wrong direction. Its just a little bump in the road for us." Rodriguez made his major league debut two weeks ago, and at the time had the most minor league games for any current player before finally getting to the majors. "Its a thrill. To put in all that time in the minor leagues, and keep playing, and playing, and playing. A lot of guys would have given up," Astros interim manager Tom Lawless said. "Thats the thing about baseball; you never give up. You never know, you might get the cchance.dddddddddddd Because your dream is a little kid is to play Major League baseball. And there he is." His father arrived from Venezuela on Sunday night, and sat in the second row near the Rangers bench. When his son singled in the third, the elder Rodriguez held both his arms in the air and then wiped tears from his eyes. That was the second of three consecutive Rangers to reach base before Odor tripled into the left-centre field gap. Rodriguez had an error at third base that led to an unearned tying run for Houston in the sixth. But when the Astros intentionally walked Robinson Chirinos ahead of Rodriguez in the seventh, Bogar had no intentions of using a pinch-hitter. "You let it run through your mind because its baseball," Bogar said. "But then you check yourself and youre like, theres no way you can hit for the kid." HOLLAND SOLID AGAIN Derek Holland (2-0) scattered seven hits and allowed three runs, two earned, while pitching through one batter in the eighth. It was the left-handers fifth start since missing the first six months of the season rehabbing from left knee surgery. Roman Mendez finished the eighth before Neftali Feliz pitched the ninth for his 12th save in 13 chances. "I feel like I did my job. The main thing was that I didnt have my best stuff but I went out there and pitched," Holland said. "I made sure to bear down when I needed to." TRAINERS ROOM Astros: Lawless indicated that two relievers -- RHP Josh Fields (right side strain) and LHP Darin Downs (right oblique) likely wont pitch again this season. Rangers: 2B Jurickson Profar, who has missed all season because of a muscle tear in his right shoulder, wont play in the Arizona Fall League as expected after having more problems. Profar was back in Texas to see Rangers team physician Dr. Keith Meister after meeting in the last week with at least two other doctors. UP NEXT The second game of a three-game series between the bottom two teams in the AL West, with left-hander Brett Oberholtzer (5-12) going for the Astros against Texas rookie right-hander Nick Martinez (4-11), who has a 2.74 ERA over his last four starts. Authentic Bills Jerseys Dolphins Stitched Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Jaguars Jerseys Store Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Chargers Jerseys Store Cheap Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Steelers Jerseys Store Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Giants Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Panthers Jerseys Store Wholesale Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys Store Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Bears Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Vikings Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen