OTTAWA -- The Canadian pairs figure skating duo of Kirsten Moore-Towers and Dylan Moscovitch is splitting up almost three months

in Steckbrief 06.05.2019 02:51
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

OTTAWA -- The Canadian pairs figure skating duo of Kirsten Moore-Towers and Dylan Moscovitch is splitting up almost three months after helping Canada win an Olympic silver medal in the team event. Moore-Towers, 21, of St. Catharines, Ont., and Moscovitch, 29, of Toronto teamed up in 2009 and became Canadian pairs champions in 2011. They were runners-up at the national championships the past two years. On the international stage, they won multiple medals on the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating circuit, and qualified for the ISU Grand Prix Final three times. In 2013 and 2014 they finished just off the medal podium at the ISU World Figure Skating Championships, with fourth-place finishes both years. "Im so proud of what Dylan and I achieved in our five years together, and I do want to thank him for everything we accomplished. We are just at different points in our lives right now," Moore-Towers said in a statement. "I feel that there is an opportunity for me to keep skating for at least one, maybe two, more Olympic cycles, so I want to pursue those options. My plan is to look for the partner who will share in that dream." At the Sochi Olympics in February, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch skated in the pairs free skate in the team event, finishing second and giving Canada nine points towards its second-place total of 65. They were the highest-scoring Canadian couple in the Olympic pairs event, finishing fifth. "It was such an honour to represent Canada on the world and Olympic stage," Moscovitch said. "Being a part of the silver-medal winning team in Sochi is the most memorable moment of my career to this point. And Im glad that Kirsten and I accomplished that together." Duncan Keith Jersey .com) - Former FBI director Robert Mueller said his investigation found no evidence that the NFL saw the elevator video of Ray Rice striking his then-fiancee before the tape was released in September. Chris Chelios Jersey . Doug Fister allowed two runs over seven innings and Washington hit three solo homers in a 6-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday night. http://www.officialblackhawksauthority.c...ks-jersey-c-46/. This week, they discuss the NCAAs revenue sharing, Don Zimmer, soccer language and Super Bowl 50. Steve Larmer Jersey . INJURIES - Reds RF Jay Bruce is facing knee surgery for a torn meniscus and it could cost him a month of playing time. Chris Heisey, who has shown some pop (43 home runs, . Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys .com) - Darius Carter and Ron Baker scored 18 points apiece to help 13th-ranked Wichita State beat Evansville 61-41 on Saturday.DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. - Frederick Gaudreau scored all five of his clubs goals as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the visiting Victoriaville Tigres 5-4 on Friday to advance in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoffs. Jerome Verrier had four assists for the Voltigeurs, who won the first-round series 4-1. Joey Ratelle tacked on three assists. Julien Leduc scored twice for the Tigres while Carl-Antoine Delisle and Cameron Yarwood had the others. Louis-Philip Guindon made 26 saves for Drummondville. Francois Tremblay gave up four goals on 22 shots for Victoriaville before giving way too Brandon Whitney, who stopped 12-of-13 shots in 25 minutes of relief.dddddddddddd --- HUSKIES 6 REMPARTS 2 ROUYN-NORANDA, Que. — Jack Nevins, Marcus Power and Ryan Penny each had a goal and an assist as the Huskies took Game 5 against Quebec to win the series 4-1. Jean-Sebastien Dea, Quinn OBrien and Liam OBrien also scored for Rouyn-Noranda while Alexandre Belanger turned away 28 shots for the win. The Remparts got goals from Fabrice Herzog and Adam Erne. Mikhail Grigorenko assisted on both. Quebecs Callum Booth turned away 21-of-26 shots in a losing cause. --- Cheap Celtics Jerseys Wholesale Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Stitched 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cavaliers Jerseys Pistons Jerseys China Pacers Jerseys China Cheap Bucks Jerseys Online Wholesale Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Wholesale Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Wizards Jerseys Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Cheap Thunder Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Blazers Jerseys Wholesale Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys For Sale Cheap Clippers Jerseys Lakers Jerseys China Wholesale Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Rockets Jerseys China Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Wholesale Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen