Canadas David Hearn came achingly close to his first PGA Tour victory last season. Hes had three top-10 results this season and

in Steckbrief 04.05.2019 02:46
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

Canadas David Hearn came achingly close to his first PGA Tour victory last season. Hes had three top-10 results this season and feels ready to put it all together and finally hoist a trophy at the top level. "I feel really close," Hearn said Wednesday. "I got really close last year at the John Deere (Classic) just before the Canadian Open. Im a little bit surprised its taken me quite as long to get back into contention. "But I feel like everything is right where it needs to be to have a week where I know I could put it all together. Ive improved a lot of little areas of my game and I feel like my game is consistently better." Hearns best career finish came at the 2013 John Deere Classic. He was tied with Jordan Spieth and Zach Johnson after regulation but Spieth took the title by hitting a par putt on the fifth playoff hole. The 35-year-old from Brantford, Ont., is enjoying a short break before ramping things up in July. He plans to play at The Greenbrier Classic early next month before returning to the John Deere Classic. Entry in the British Open remains a question mark for now but Hearn is locked in for the July 24-27 RBC Canadian Open at the Royal Montreal Golf Club. He has yet to play the Ile-Bizard, Que., course but feels his game should be a good fit for the old-style, tree-lined layout. "Its a course from my understanding that keeping the ball in play off the tee is going to be at a premium," he said on a conference call. "Thats something that my game is well suited for." Hearn will be joined in the field by fellow Canadians Graham DeLaet, Mike Weir and Stephen Ames. Golf Canada confirmed Wednesday that world No. 15 Dustin Johnson is also entered along with Charl Schwartzel, Chris Kirk, Matt Every and Charley Hoffman. Theyll join a field that includes defending champion Brandt Snedeker, Ernie Els, Graeme McDowell, Luke Donald, Matt Kuchar, Jim Furyk and Hunter Mahan. Hearn, who celebrated a birthday Tuesday, said now that hes in his mid-30s he feels more comfortable taking a little time off before busy stretches on the Tour. "I think Ive gotten a lot better at setting my schedule out and giving myself breaks when I need them, so when I do play I feel like Im ready to compete each and every week that I do tee it up," he said. Hearn, who turned pro in 2001, finished tied for sixth at the Honda Classic last March and had another sixth-place effort last month at The Players Championship. However, he has missed the cut at six of his last 16 tournaments and currently holds the No. 90 position in the world rankings. This year marks the 60th anniversary of the last victory by a Canadian at the national open. Pat Fletcher was the last to do it in 1954. The 2014 field for the US$5.7-million event includes eight former champions in Snedeker (2013), Scott Piercy (2012), Sean OHair (2011), Carl Pettersson (2010), Nathan Green (2009), Jim Furyk (2006, 2007), Vijay Singh (2004) and John Rollins (2002). Canadians Adam Hadwin, Brad Fritsch and Beon Yeong Lee will also be in the field. The rest of the tournament entries will be finalized in the coming weeks. Follow (at)GregoryStrongCP on Twitter. Jackie Bradley Jr Jersey . With the results, North America claimed 2.5 of the three available points, opening up a 17.5-12.5 lead in the overall standings. A total of 60 points are available, meaning the first team to 30.5 points will win the Continental Cup. Babe Ruth Jersey . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 29 points, nine rebounds and six steals to lead the Sacramento Kings to their third straight preseason win, a 107-90 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Thursday night. http://www.theredsoxteamshop.com/Red-Sox...ids-Jersey/.com) - Bradley Beal deposited a season-high 33 points and John Wall posted another double-double as the Washington Wizards went on the road and beat the Houston Rockets, 104-103. Boston Red Sox Jerseys . - This win was more the New Jersey Devils style. Jim Rice Jersey . Steve has built a solid reputation throughout the years - first as a hockey player, then as an NHL general manager and now as a scout.The CFLs Board of Governors is holding its ratification vote on Friday afternoon, one day after the Players Association voted in favour of the proposed new collective bargaining agreement. A league source told TSN that the voting will begin just after 2pm et and the results will be released around 4pm et. "I think at this point, after everything that has happened, the commissioner and the league just want to get back to football," said the source. "Its time to focus on football. Ask me about football." It was unclear which way the players were leaning prior to Thursdays vote. After the league and CFLPA struck a tentative deal on Saturday, many players publicly voiced their displeasure over the terms.dddddddddddd Members of the Saskatchewan Roughriders spoke of their frustrations on Friday, including veterans Darian Durant, Brendon LaBatte and Ricky Foley. According to News Talk 980 in Regina, the trio are calling for change at the top of the Players Association; Foley calling for the unions executives to resign. The five-year deal calls for a $5 million salary cap which was below the PAs opening proposal of more than $6 million per year. The Players Association also wanted the agreement to be renegotiable after the third year if league revenues increased by more than $18 million, but settled for the leagues figure of $27 million. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Authentic Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys China Cheap France Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Cheap Brazil Jerseys Colombia Jerseys From China Wholesale England Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Wholesale Italy Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Jerseys Cheap South Africa Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Spain Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys China Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen