TORONTO -- Olympic silver medallist Patrick Chan still hasnt watched the tape of his performance at the Sochi Olympics. Hes not

in Steckbrief 30.04.2019 02:33
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Olympic silver medallist Patrick Chan still hasnt watched the tape of his performance at the Sochi Olympics. Hes not planning to any time soon. Chan had a strong opportunity to become Canadas first Olympic mens figure skating champion last February, but struggled in his free skate and finished behind Japans Yuzuru Hanyu. "It took me some time at the games to get over the disappointment of being so close, yet so far," Chan said. "I had a couple of reminders when I was on tour in Japan skating with Yuzuru in the shows. That didnt help, either. So the last thing I want do is look back at the programs, even though some things were great. "Knowing me, Im a perfectionist, Ill just pick on the bad stuff. It will eat away at me. For me, the best way to cope with how I did is just look at those two medals I got and look at them as two great silver medals." Canada also wound up second in the team event behind host Russia. "Silver medals that a lot of people dream to have and then move on," Chan added. "Move on by sharing it with Canada, sharing it with people here. That helps me cope with that bit of a disappointment." Chan didnt try to win a fourth straight world title this year. He skipped the event in Japan, and Hanyu took gold there as well. Chan, 23, has yet to decide if hes up for another four-year cycle of training and competitions ahead of the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics. Hes skipping the Grand Prix season and will wait until later this year before making a decision on the Canadian championships in January and the worlds in March in Shanghai. "I deserve a bit of a break from it," he said. "Just take that opportunity to catch up with friends that I havent had a chance to, and play some hockey or go do things that Ive always wanted to do and just havent had the chance. "That will help me find that motivation again to come back. Just so I feel like Im not missing out on some stuff that Ive wanted to do since my childhood. "If Im committing to the next four years to the next games, then I want to take at least one year for myself to not stress and just take a breath and really plan my life just by what I want to do, not what people tell me to do." Marcel Dionne Jersey . Only it wasnt the extended right pad of his old teammate Jonathan Bernier early in the final frame, it was James Reimer, who stole a night that was supposed to belong to the former King. Butch Goring Jersey . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror. http://www.kingsauthentic.com/authentic-...y-kings-jersey/. In the opening game of his fourth-round match at the U.S. Open, the owner of 17 major titles got passed at the net twice, sailed a backhand long, then missed two forehands to get broken. Custom Los Angeles Kings Jerseys .Bekker was added Wednesday in exchange for allocation money after two seasons with Toronto. The native of Canada had 29 MLS appearances, including 16 starts. Hes also played in 13 games for the Canadian national team. Rob Blake Jersey . Moments after scoring and setting off another wild celebration at Minsk arena, Platt leapt into the arms of Belarusian captain Alexei Kalyuzhny.Each week, we will run down the top waiver wire pickups with a focus on the coming week and rest of the season. QUARTERBACKS Brian Hoyer (vs Bills)Last week - 25/38, 269 yards, 2 TDsThe Cleveland Browns are on a two-game winning streak and Brian Hoyer is a big reason why. Strange, but true. Hoyer has also been very good fantasy-wise throwing for 590 yards and five touchdowns. He also eliminated the big mistakes in his second start throwing no interceptions after tossing three in his first start. Even when Brandon Weeden is ready to return from a thumb injury Hoyer has put himself in a position to keep the Browns starting job. You could do a lot worse as a bye week fill-in at this point. Ryan Fitzpatrick (vs Chiefs)Last week - 3/8, 108 yards, 1 TDFitzpatrick will be the Titans starter for the next several weeks and potentially even the rest of the season depending on the severity of Jake Lockers hip injury. The Titans have been surprisingly good this year and there is potential for Fitzpatrick to put up solid numbers. Hes got a few tough matchups ahead of him starting with Kansas City in Week 5 and Seattle and San Francisco also coming up before the teams Week 8 bye, but that could mean the Titans are forced to go to the air if they find themselves behind. Others to consider - Alex Smith (at Titans), Matt Cassell (Bye), Terrelle Pryor (vs Chargers) RUNNING BACKS Danny Woodhead (at Raiders)Last week - 10 touches, 86 yards, 2 TDSWoodhead may not get a ton of opportunities but he makes the most of his touches. After a big Week 4, you can count on the Chargers looking to keep him involved going forward. Hes not going to score two touchdowns and has limited value in the run game but is a very big part of the Chargers third down offence. Philip Rivers loves his check downs and Woodhead is a very capable pass-catcher out of the backfield as evidenced by his 15 catches in the last three weeks. He is a solid bye week fill-in and has weekly flex-appeal in PPR formats. Willis McGahee (vs Bills)Last week - 15 carries, 46 yardsMcGahee was a hot commodity on the waiver wire last week but was still available in over half of leagues at the end of Week 4 on Monday night. 46 yards on 15 Week 3 carries is nothing to write home about, but it was an improvement on his first game with the Browns. As McGahee gets more comfortable with the offence, his touches will continue to go up. He is a decent flex play against the Ravens this week and has RB2 potential down the line given his undisputed status as the top back in Cleveland. If you need a running back and he is available in your league grab him before someone else does. LeGarrette Blount (at Bengals)Last week - 14 touches, 65 yardsThats two straight games that Blount has run for 60+ yards and this week he added a score to his stat line. Its a full-on committee in the New England backfield right now and Blount has no role in the passing game, but he is running with a purpose and has been the most productive Pats running back two weeks in a row. He also showed surprisingly good speed on his 47-yard score on 3rd-and-19. Hes not much more than a bye week plug and play, but hey, bye weeks are in full swing. Rashad Jennings (vs Chargers)Last week - 15 carries, 45 yardsDarren McFadden is down with a hamstring injury that could cost him a week or three. His backup Marcel Reece also went down in Week 4 and is likely to miss at least a few weeks with a knee injury. That opens the door for Jennings to see a fairly sizeable woorkload in the next few weeks.dddddddddddd He hasnt looked the same since tearing his ACL in 2011, but if he can get close to 20 touches he will be a solid bye week filler until Reese and McFadden are able to return. Others to consider - Andre Ellington (vs Panthers), Roy Helu (Bye) WIDE RECEIVERS Alshon Jeffery (vs Saints)Last Week - 5 catches, 107 yards, 27 rush yards, 1 TDJeffery had the best game of his career in Week 4 and has clearly developed a solid bond with Jay Cutler. Brandon Marshall and Martellus Bennett are still Cutlers favourite targets, but Jeffery is on the rise. He has seen 19 targets in the last two weeks alone and has the luxury of facing single coverage most of the time thanks to Marshalls presence. He is on the WR3 radar. Justin Blackmon (at Rams)Last week - suspendedBlackmons four-game suspension is over and he is back with the Jaguars. The good news is that Blackmon figures to be involved heavily right away given how badly the Jaguars have looked through the first four weeks. The bad news, Blaine Gabbert is his quarterback. Until the Jaguars make a switch to Chad Henne, Blackmons upside is limited, but hes simply too talented to leave on the waiver wire. Remember that 236 yard game last November? Nate Washington (vs Chiefs)Last week - 4 catches, 105 yards, 2TDsMany a fantasy owner has been burned by Washington before, picking him up off the waiver after a big game only to see him disappear the next week. This year might actually be different tough. He has back-to-back 100-yard games and with the complete disappearance of Kenny Britt, Washington looks to be firmly entrenched as the No.2 receiver in Tennessee. He also showed decent chemistry with Ryan Fitzpatrick last week after Jake Locker went down so the transition at QB shouldnt hurt his stock all that much. Robert Woods (at Browns)Last week - 4 catches, 80 yards, 1 TDWoods is always on the field. A week after playing every single snap against the Jets, Woods was in for all but four against the Ravens. He has 18 targets in the last two weeks and managed to turn his looks into some seriously positive gains in Week 4 with four grabs for 80 yards and a score. Despite up and down play from EJ Manuel, Woods is establishing himself as a solid No.2 behind Stevie Johnson in Buffalo and is gathering steam for fantasy purposes. Others to consider - Marlon Brown (at Dolphins), Keenan Allen (at Raiders), Terrance Williams (vs Broncos), Jerome Simpson (Bye) TIGHT ENDS Coby Fleener (at Jaguars)Last week - 5 catches, 77 yards, 1 TDHes been up and down so far with nine catches, 146 yards and two touchdowns in Weeks 2 and 4 but just three catches and 20 yards in Weeks 1 and 3. Still, Fleener is worth owning with Dwayne Allen out for the year. He will be hard to rely on for weekly production, but he is a big red zone target for Andrew Luck so there is strong TE2 potential here. Heath Miller (Bye)Last week - 6 catches, 70 yardsAfter a week to get his legs in Week 3, Miller played nearly every offensive snap last week against Minnesota and grabbed six catches for 70 yards. His knee looks like it is fully recovered and he should return to a prominent role in the Steelers offence. The Steelers have a bye in Week 5, but now is the time to grab him if you need help at tight end because he likely wont be around this time next week. Others to consider - Brandon Pettigrew (at Packers), Charles Clay (vs Ravens), Garret Graham (at 49ers) Cheap Twins Jerseys Wholesale Royals Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Authentic Indians Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Discount Blue Jays Jerseys Wholesale Rays Jerseys Cheap Yankees Jerseys Discount Red Sox Jerseys Discount Orioles Jerseys Discount Astros Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Athletics Jerseys Cheap Mariners Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Braves Jerseys Outlet Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Wholesale Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Reds Jerseys From China Cheap Brewers Jerseys Wholesale Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Rockies Jerseys Dodgers Jerseys From China Wholesale Padres Jerseys Giants Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen