e 2016 Olympics. Ilonen confessed he wore an

in Steckbrief 18.04.2019 05:45
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

The New Jersey Devils have reportedly inked forward Dainius Zubrus to a three-year extension. The deal, according to multiple Twitter-based reports out of New Jersey, is worth an average annual value of $3.1 million. Zubrus, 35, scored two goals and seven assists in 22 games with the Devils in 2012-13. A veteran of 16 NHL seasons, Zubrus was originally drafted 15th overall at the 1996 NHL Entry Draft by the Philadelphia Flyers. He has amassed 208 goals and 340 assists in 1,087 career NHL games with the Devils, Flyers, Washington Capitals, Montreal Canadiens and Buffalo Sabres. This past season marked the final of a six-year, $20.4 million deal Zubrus signed with the Devils prior to the 2007-08 season. That deal carried an annual cap hit of $3.4 million. Cheap Authentic Jerseys . The South Africa international, who rejoined the club last month on loan from Tottenham, opened the scoring in the sixth minute with a powerful shot into the roof of the net. NFL Jerseys From China . -- Pelicans coach Monty Williams does not expect guard Eric Gordon to play in any of New Orleans final five games this season. http://www.cheapjerseysnflwholesaleauthentic.com/. The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Cheap China Jerseys . The All-Pro left tackle agreed to a five-year contract with the Eagles on Wednesday. Peters was signed for 2014, and his new deal adds four years through 2018. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . LOUIS -- The St. CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland birdied the last hole to stay on top of the Irish Open leaderboard after the third round on Saturday. Ilonen, who has led from the outset, carded a 2-under-par 69 to move to a 12-under total at Fota Island. The leader by two shots overnight, Ilonen will take a one-shot lead into the final round over Danny Willett of England, who eclipsed Ilonens own course record by a shot with an 8-under 63 that also included a hole-in-one at the seventh. One shot further back on 10 under was crowd favourite Graeme McDowell, who birdied two of his closing three holes in a score of 69. The Northern Irishman was not only targeting a first victory this year but also a maiden Irish Open victory. "Its been fun to come here this week after the pressures of last weeks U.S. Open and just let off some steam and relax, and enjoy my golf again, and also enjoy the odd pint of Guinness in the evenings," McDowell said. "I will now try and give the crowds what they want tomorrow, and thats an Irish winner, but then there is a lot of names up on the leaderboard who will have issues with that. "Winning the Irish Open is well up my leaderrboard as far as wish lists of golf tournaments I would like to win, and to win would do many things like kick start my season and boost my Ryder Cup chances.dddddddddddd" He noted an Irish winner would also cap a good week for Irish golf, with Royal Portrush added to the British Open rotation, and Rory McIlroy committing to representing Ireland at the 2016 Olympics. Ilonen confessed he wore an emerald-colored shirt to try and win over the large Irish crowds. The Finn could have easily finished two clear when his attempted eagle chip shot at 18 lipped out, leaving a three-footer for his birdie. "I decided to wear a green shirt today, and the fans were really pleased, but then I knew my course record wouldnt last long and I called that," Ilonen said. "But I feel really comfortable out there, and really pleased to birdie 18, and get back the lead." Willett recorded his second hole-in-one of the year, after one at the China Open. "It was a perfect number, wind out of the left with an 8-iron, kind of saying go in and not really quite sure, but it slam-dunked in the hole," Willett said after his second 63 of the year. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen