paration for the upcoming year. [ur

in Warum es dieses Forum gibt und wozu ich das mache 03.04.2019 05:49
von zhanjiao1212 • 30 Beiträge

EVANSTON, Ill. Cheap Jerseys China . -- Freshman reserve Nigel Hayes had a career-high 19 points and No. 4 Wisconsin remained unbeaten with an easy 76-49 victory over Northwestern in their Big Ten opener Thursday night. Hayes went 8 for 12 from the field and had six rebounds while showing a nice combination of power and finesse. The prize recruit is averaging 15.3 points in his last three games. Sam Dekker scored 15 points and Traevon Jackson had 10 for the Badgers (14-0, 1-0), who earned their seventh consecutive win against the Wildcats. They shot 55 per cent (32 for 58) from the field and enjoyed a 38-27 rebounding edge. Northwestern (7-7, 0-1) has dropped two straight after a three-game winning streak. Alex Olah had a career-high 23 points, and Drew Crawford finished with 10 points on 3-for-11 shooting. Wisconsin improved to 14-0 for the first time since the Badgers won each of their 15 games in the 1911-12 and 1913-14 seasons. It was their 11th straight win in a Big Ten opener. They can match the school record for fastest start with a victory against No. 22 Iowa in their first conference home game on Sunday. Wisconsin grabbed control with a virtually flawless first half, scoring 36 of the final 45 points before intermission. The almost clinical performance began with a 16-2 run that included eight points from Hayes, who sparked the decisive sequence with two free throws and a jumper in the paint. Hayes by himself had a 13-12 lead over the Wildcats with 1:30 to go. Duje Dukans layup with 28 seconds left sent the Badgers to the locker room with a 40-14 lead. Wisconsin had a dominant advantage in virtually every category at the break, shooting 59 per cent with only one turnover and building a 20-10 rebound difference. Wisconsins start was so impressive that even hard-charging coach Bo Ryan seemed satisfied with the Badgers effort. He kept a close watch on the action from in front of the bench, but he seemed almost serene as his team picked apart the Wildcats. It was more of the same in the second half, with Jackson finding Dekker for a fast-break dunk that made it 49-20 with 14:40 left. Northwestern forward Nikola Cerina left with an injury after Dekkers jam. The 6-foot-9 redshirt senior appeared to be favouring his right leg as he hobbled off the court. The Wildcats shot 34.5 per cent (19 for 55) and their reserves managed just four points, compared to 32 for their counterparts on the Badgers. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . They find themselves trying to knock each other out in the Western Conference finals for the second straight year. The Blackhawks prevailed last year on their way to the Stanley Cup, and they have the early lead this time after taking the opener, 3-1. http://www.wholesaleauthenticcheapjerseys.com/ . They started shooting the puck. Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the Sharks beat Philadelphia 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break. DAVIE, Fla. -- Dion Jordan of the Miami Dolphins has been suspended for the first four games of the season after testing positive for a stimulant prohibited under the NFLs policy on use of performance-enhancing substances. The Dolphins announced the suspension Thursday. In a statement released by the team, Jordan took "full responsibility" for the positive test. "I recently learned from the NFL that I tested positive for stimulants that are banned under the NFL policy," Jordans statement read. "I worked carefully with my advisors and the union to investigate the test results, and I take full responsibility for the test results." Jordans statement also included an apology for the "impact of this situation" on his teammates, coaches, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, his fans and family. "We were disappointed to learn about Dions suspension," Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said through the team. "Dion has accepted responsibility for his actions and is committed to improving, both on and off the field, in preparation for the upcoming year. China Jerseys NFL. " Jordan was the third overall pick in the 2013 draft out of Oregon. He says he added more than 15 pounds of bulk this off-season in an effort to improve his game, earning praise from Philbin for being able to play faster as well. "I would never sacrifice my speed for weight," Jordan said last month. He played in all 16 games with Miami a year ago, with 26 tackles and two sacks. Jordan will be able to participate in training camp and preseason games. Once the regular season starts he will not be permitted to be part of the Dolphins active roster until Sept. 29, according to an NFL spokesman. Jordan will miss games against AFC East rivals New England and Buffalo, as well as matchups with Kansas City and Oakland. The first game he would be eligible for would be Oct. 12 against Green Bay, a game that follows the Dolphins bye week. "I will continue to work extremely hard during training camp and preseason," Jordan said. "During the suspension, I will stay in top shape and will be ready to contribute upon my return." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen