through his long program. Skating immediately

in Warum es dieses Forum gibt und wozu ich das mache 02.04.2019 10:37
von zhanjiao1212 • 30 Beiträge

EDMONTON - Quarterback Mike Reilly is staying put. Wholesale Shoes Online . The Edmonton Eskimos signed their starting quarterback to a contract extension through the 2016 season Monday. Reilly started all 18 games last season, his first with Edmonton. He completed 305-of-512 passes (59.6 per cent) for 4,207 yards with 24 TDs and 18 interceptions. He finished second among CFL quarterbacks in passing yards and TDs. Reilly was the leagues top rushing quarterback last year with 709 yards on 84 carries (8.4-yard average) and a touchdown. Reilly began his CFL career with the B.C. Lions before being traded to Edmonton on Jan. 31, 2013. Edmonton kicks off the 14 season visiting B.C. on Saturday night. Wholesale Shoes Suppliers . -- A.J. Burnett was happy to escape from New York. Cheap Shoes Wholesale Free Shipping . They signed their first kicker. Ottawa inked Nick Setta, a 32-year-old native of Lockport, Illinois, to a contract. http://www.cheapshoeswebsites.com/ . Vonn had another scary moment at Saturdays World Cup downhill in Val dIsere, ending up clutching her knee in pain after losing her balance and missing a gate. But she gave a reassuring answer shortly afterward, saying no new damage had been done to the surgically repaired knee, and that her plans for the Sochi Olympics were still intact.After coming up short in his quest for a gold medal in Sochi, Olympic silver medallist Patrick Chan isnt sure about his future in figure skating. At a press conference after the event, Chan was asked whether he was going to skate in the world championships next month in Japan, where he would be going for a fourth consecutive title. He was non-committal in his response. "I dont know if I could go to another one now. Im pretty exhausted," Chan said. It definitely does drain you and you lose perspective." Chan told CBCs Olympic Daytime that all hes focused on is enjoying the rest of the Games. "Right now I have in mind this hockey game Im going to, USA-Russia, and enjoying my time here and celebrating with my teammates," he said. "Were young, we have a lot ahead in our lives, but were going to remember this moment together." Chan was just behind 19-year-old Japanese phenom Yuzuru Hanyu after the mens short program was completed, essentially making it a two-man race for the gold medal. The door swung wide open for Chan after Hanyu stumbled through his long program. Skating immediately after Hanyuu, Chan looked to be on his way to gold after landing his first quad. Wholesale Shoes China. . But the three-time reigning world champion stumbled through the rest of his program and couldnt overtake Hanyu, finishing the long program with a score of 178.10, behind Hanyus 178.64. That left Chan with the silver for the second consecutive Olympics. Though the disappointment was palpable, Chan remained positive, and continued to speak in terms of his overall career. "For the first time I can say Im a seven-time national champion, three-time world champion, [and] two-time silver medallist at the Olympic Games and thats huge," he said. "I dont know any other skater who has done that. Its a tremendous career. "I dont want to look at the medals and successes Ive had, I want to look at how Ive changed the sport." No Canadian man has ever won a singles gold in Olympic figure skating. Brian Orser won silver in 1984 and again in 1988, the latter of which saw him edged by a tenth of a point by American Brian Boitano. Elvis Stojko, a three-time world champion as well, won Olympic silver twice, in 1994 and 1998. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen