About can say, the strongest plan has been already ended

in Warum es dieses Forum gibt und wozu ich das mache 03.03.2023 09:11
von gdshutter • 39 Beiträge

At the age of 10 , Teng green mountain's body character already best, and then protect a body inside the strength, if at that time, from toughen of whole body hot sweat, pop down a cold pond a while.Although be unlikely to meet sudden death, but twitch, the body is subjected to influence, be still meeting of.
"This kind of is hot cold to stimulate, also stimulate small deep place of my body skin, muscle, accelerate the my body exaltation speed."The Teng green mountain lies in the cold pond surface, that below zero low temperature of several degrees, he doesn't need to be used inside the strength, only the muscle skin can easily resist this etc. low temperature, " however, obviously led the best stage now, body's raising speed has already sharply decelerated."
Carry on'the strongest plan'already four years.
About can say, the strongest plan has been already ended.
Because the physiology nascent period of human body, first of around three years, progress for the most astonishing three years.Hereafter, although also keeping on to develop is perfect, but the regardless long high speed degree is still other, will start downing sharply.
"However these four years of progress range, anticipate than me still a little bit tall."The Teng green mountain recalls these four years of progress, full is joy in the heart.
Four years of bitterness fixs, the achievement is also astonishing.
The present Teng green mountain body character attains respected master state than the previous incarnation and all want to be strong to ascend too many.Is current of he, killing the wet Nu of Pi and wet old woman is 2 people, estimate needs two to recruit.His body is rated as BE'very strong''dint big everlasting', can be treated as one personal form monster.Even if is the bullets of previous incarnation to all don't think that to break open a skin.
The dint raises tens of thousands catties of megaliths, all condemnation matter.Certainly raise tens of thousands catties of megaliths, the Teng green mountain also raised a Wei Jian.So his long-distance run trains and just chooses ten thousand catties of megaliths.
His boxing feet are hard to over a steel.
Previous incarnation, the hands of Teng green mountain all ability with'ground body machine'many Er Ges especially metal boxing set of Luo's man match face to face, but now, his boxing feet are more relentless.
Put previous incarnation to go, the Teng green mountain in nowadays is absolutely invincible existence.
On these nine state the earths?
Teng green mountain this person form monster, calculate again what layer?
"The life increases in this world spiritual influence of world, achieve indeed as expected tooer many than previous incarnation high.My current blood vessels, also leaves face up of the small blood vessels didn't break through."The Teng green mountain inwardly reads Dao, these four years, Teng green mountain almost all energies put in the body to raise in, the blood vessels broke through speed to also slow down.
"Wait blood vessels to break through, I ability self-discipline 《 tiger form magical power 》, again raise body.Fore a life time, 《tiger form magical power 》 in a short time raises my body character about 1 times, don't know, world increase in this world spiritual influence, 《tiger form magical power 》 effect will attain what extent."
Although now Teng green mountain's raising speed has been already downed sharply, but ……
He still has 《tiger form magical power 》 !
The whole body blood vessels is all without exception lucid, then can cultivate of 《tiger form magical power 》 !

Kris Bryant Jersey
Kyle Hendricks Jersey
Kyle Schwarber Jersey
Mark Grace Jersey
Nico Hoerner Jersey
Ron Santo Jersey
Ryne Sandberg Jersey
Sammy Sosa Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen