take airplane

in News 06.10.2022 17:50
von gdshutter • 39 Beiträge

The autumn of the leaf ordered to nod and said towards accompanying three females of Chen Mo Nong, Tang Guo and Lin Bao Er whom he sits on the rear seat:"We next go to.West spoilt daughter of a rich family in the door receives personally, we can not ability too disrespectful."
Tang Guo and Lin Bao Er's the time in Hong Kong in this period of time all lets west shallow language company in the door.They have already built up the comity of certain degree.See shallow language in the western door stand outside the car window to smile, they opened a car door to run to go out.
"All of us were friends and how still had to be so polite?"Tang Guo pulls the hand of west shallow language in the door to ask a way.
If say the person who understands most to west shallow language mindset in the door, certain right and wrong Tang Guo didn't belong to.Because the leaf who gave birth to below the hills in the horse race autumn went into evil affairs at that time, she was also one of the party concerneds.She arrives horse race mountain the foot of a hill seeks a leaf for autumn of time, personally witnessed shallow language in the door of west just drive leaf autumn this animals to press sexually harass on the ground.
Want oneself now and leaf autumn of entangled, Tang Guo has a kind of clever people like clever people felling to the woman of west shallow language in the door this fellow sufferers understand each other.And, two of them's age is look like, the personality is also equal.This also makes their relations further than Lin Bao Er.
"I-I also nothing important matter, come out and see."West shallow language in the door guilty the ground say.
Lift eye Piao the autumn is toward the leaf and see his look in the eyes is also staring at he, in the mind fiercely a panic, say:"How did you all came down?Directly arrive the inside to the car go to go."
The autumn of the leaf and then introduced Chen Mo Nong to her, west shallow language in the door looking at this sensed beautiful, every act and move grace to let inside in the public doesn't have woman whom the some bottom annoys and wish, she is also a woman of leaf autumn?
Chen Mo Nong very in proper form ground and west shallow language in the door shake hands, but is see a some clues in the look in the eyes of shallow language in the door from the west.
The intelligence will not speak the dissimulation of this kind of my daughter's child in public such as her.
And west master son in the door beat a voice to recruit
The autumn of the leaf then got a group of persons to call on iron cow in the past.The autumn of the leaf returns to Yan city of lie a bed to keep wound, so didn't take him to return to together.
See a leaf for autumn they come back, iron cow open big mouth Hey Hey ground to smile, say:"The elder brother of the loach, you came back on the whole.I still think if you don't come back again, I return to by train for I."
Leaf the autumn sum first time cold sweat.Other persons are first stired ground one Leng by the words of iron cow, then then uproar of laughter in the audience.
"Iron cow, why don't you return to by airplane?"Lin Bao Er smiles happily ground to ask a way.This wench most likes that the Latte cow comes to look for happy.
"I also think.But I don't know where buy a ticket."Iron cow isn't one face captivation to the other people's laughter, also do know that oneself spoke amiss what rubbish.
"What about simpleton.It is buying the place of firing ticket and then canning buy airplane ticket.Can the train ticket also take to take airplane."Lin Bao Er craftily to flank of leaf the autumn blink eyes and say with a smile.
Iron cow touched touch head, suddenly the earth facial expression.Say:"BE so.I know next time how to take airplane."
One person in the house drive the words of cow and Lin Bao Er to stir of smile to crouch down.
The condition of the injury of iron cow will soon recover from illness, there is also no what Shi worry.There said in iron cow again words for a while, the leaf autumn then makes Chen Mo Nong return to building first to take a break.The autumn of the leaf and west door beat hello to the east and then drove toward the luxurious villa of half mountain to rush through there.
He left for a day, also not way leaf's tiger their circumstance how.Boundary general assembly in the sky is forthcoming, oneself would not° until it's aer little bit ample to prepare ground go.Start to cope with those monsters otherwise, leaf autumn's returning is really an in the mind have no bottom.
The autumn of the leaf opens car by himself/herself and have never let west door to in person send oneself pass by.How to say that the somebody else is also the big young master of one big financial group, make him be a carter all day long, oneself's in the mind is also really very much obliged.

Air Jordan 1 Unc
Air Jordan 1 Mocha
Air Jordan 1 Mid Se
Air Jordan 1 Low Se
Air Jordan 1 Retro
Air Jordan 1 Smoke Grey
Air Jordan 1 Travis Scott
Air Jordan 1 Retro High
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen