winter night

in Steckbrief 11.11.2021 06:02
von gdshutter • 39 Beiträge

The autumn of the leaf arrives at an arbor, lookinging at the full head is sweat, be stained with full dust on the clothes, the small face also became big flower cat Lin Bao Er, say with a smile:"Like, time arrived."
"Arrive?Alas!, dead tired I."Lin Bao Er says will the dynasty ground sit in seat of honor.
The autumn of the leaf a run to pull her to say:"Don't sit on the ground, easily catch a cold.Return to take a bath, then have breakfast."
Lin Bao Er has already can'ted walk.It is what leaf autumn run her to inside in the house.Although Chen Mo Nong loves,Chen Mo Nong still encourages several Lin Bao Er, signal hint her to keep on insisting.
The autumn of the leaf walks toward the classroom of time .Met guidance member Chen Hai Liang on the hallway just, beat hello on one's own initiative, say:"Teacher Chen good."
Chen Hai Liang sees for autumn, the leaf says with a smile:"The autumn of the leaf comes and arrive me 1 in the office."
Chen Hai Liang to leaf autumn this leader of class is again the love hate again.Love of BE, peacetime explaination what affairs are all super level completion.Take just made him help while schooling begins study of ancient relics fasten sponsored a ground of association cist fancier association recruited new matter son to say, this was to study of ancient relics fasten from set up fasten recruited to most members a boundary.Last time an old schoolmate returns to Yan city, he speaks of association to currently have several No.100s toward the old schoolmate person, that boy Leng doesn't believe.
The second matter son be the school does of face a new-born evening party to let he program, the resources of only 20 students, short several days of practice, perform of the program unexpectedly cause a sensation whole school and become current evening party's most popular program.Leadership in the school adds to give public recognition towards fastenning a leadership greatly.Fasten a leadership and clap his shoulder to say that teacher Chen does a ground of quite good.
He in fact also really wants to clap leaf's this shoulder says that a young man stem ground is quite good for autumn.But always can not find his ground person.
Yes, this boy asks for leave all day long.It is rare to come to a school.And, even if he comes to school, can't make collective report toward oneself's this guidance member on one's own initiative what work as well.Can't even be like student's the staffses whom the other fastens usually please wear to fasten inside ground teacher guidance the member ate a food and drink to drink ground.
All don't know that he is all day long some in the favour what, how feels him being more even busy than the president of school how many cents?
The office that arrives at Chen Hai Liang, Chen Hai Liang opens drawer and touches a box of smoke and spread an autumn is a to the leaf, oneself also draws out a Diao to spark on the mouth.
This is to let one of the depressed affair of Chen Hai Liang, although say that the smoke wine doesn't divide inheritance, the Yan University of city has how many teachers must respect smoke toward the student?
The autumn of the leaf didn't spark smoke, foolish meeting the son be still going to have a class, blue can the heart not like to smell smoke flavor.
"Teacher Chen seeks me to occupy?"The autumn of the leaf asks a way on his/her own initiative.
"Ha ha, can having no the matter not seek you to have a chat?"Chen Hai Liang intentionally pretends to in anger say.
The autumn of the leaf didn't answer, do two big men have fart ground to chat a head?
"Ha ha, open a fun.Is such, Christmas soon arrived, other classes of will organize an activity.You are a leader of class, I want to listen to your ground viewpoint."Chen Hai Liang sees a leaf don't connect words for autumn and beat ha ha say.
Leader of class?, You don't tell me, my forgetting I was a leader of class.
What viewpoint can this time have?Don't basically and never once think.
The autumn of the leaf embarrassedly says:"Teacher Chen, this----I haven't thought it's good."
"H'm.It isn't hasty.There are also some time.As long as you keep in mind to this son and started preparing good.I believe you, the program of last time does ground very well."
Leaf autumn wry smile, last time which is his/her own achievement?Is completely a Ran winter night and she ground those young lady younger sister ground achievement.
Think of this.The autumn of the leaf again thought of Ran winter night.Didn't see this woman for a long time very much,is she very busy recently?
With her personality, if know that oneself is in the Yan city, definitely will came over to seek oneself just right.
Anyway, leaf autumn ground this leader of class job is to push don't drop.Promised all of the matter sons that Chen Hai Liang say, threwed again to enjoy for after returning to.Anyway this boy becomes benter on to this matter son.

Willie Mays Hayes Authentic Jersey
Yasiel Puig Authentic Jersey
Charlie Blackmon Authentic Jersey
Dale Murphy Authentic Jersey
Nolan Arenado Authentic Jersey
Todd Helton Authentic Jersey
Trevor Story Authentic Jersey
Al Kaline Authentic Jersey
Jarrod Saltalamacchia Authentic Jersey
Kirk Gibson Authentic Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen