dedicate Mei

in Steckbrief 09.11.2021 02:09
von gdshutter • 39 Beiträge

"My grandpa went to hospital, I went over and had a look."The cloth cloth has no a mood to talk about the weather with them, will from far and nearby Rao past.
"?Did the grandpa get sick?"Is far easy to read and then calls the grandpa of cloth cloth into own grandpa and says:"Walk.I drive to send you past."
The cloth cloth still wants brush-off, far pulls her to say:"Hurriedly leave.Own car is convenient."
Far liking cloth cloth is a public school secret.Just this woman in addition to become more close to basketball.To brigade captain in school far but remain a not not far near attitude.This lets far and very is a spirit, but also would not like to so easily give up.
There is a performance ground opportunity this time.His nature would not like to pass.If can wait upon in the cloth master sub- in front to obtain his ground for several days good will, have him betwixt the help put in a good word, perhaps cloth cloth to oneself open heart and body also perhaps.
Far compulsorily suppresses the excitement of heart, the face is last but constrained to set up for the sad desire cuts off of appearance.Two while tightly rushing through to urgently rush through, panting noisily to push away a sickroom door, the people have never thought here and ranned into leaf for autumn.
"You how can here?"Is far full of hostility ground to looking at a leaf for autumn.
The autumn of the leaf's also hasing never thought far will follow cloth cloth to come over together, however send far to feelings of the cloth cloth his pouring is to see out some, they together come over is not on the whole either to make people surprised.The inquiry that didn't realize Zheng Yuan says to the cloth cloth:"The doctor just came to once see, the cloth was old have already escaped from life dangerous.But the body is in a short while weak, probably still need to be slept more too much."
"What about doctor?What disease is my grandpa ?"The cloth cloth is worried ground of to run to the sickbed of side, love ground to touch the gauze on the cloth master sub- forehead saying.
"This------Seem to have a thief into the house thieves and burglars, the cloth is old and stole a thief to carry on don't fight, have never thought they unexpectedly take a gun, the cloth master sub- quilt played to beat to win a leg."This lending is what fee soars to go fetch to evasive answers a police, now leaf autumn again go fetch to cope with cloth cloth, there is some falses in the felling.
"?Hit by bullet?"Cloth cloth peacetime which can come in contact with a gun this type of dangerously thing, heard in the grandpa a gun, the backs all start delivering cool.
"Be free.Having already escaped from is dangerous.The bullet was taken out.Just old people ground the body is weak, so haven't waked up till now."
"Do you how can know what grandpa hits by bullet?"Far has hostility, and has to fear to an idea to the leaf autumn.But student's ground overbearing pride again would not like to woman's in front liking at he or she step back, the tone not and kindly asks a way.
"I sought cloth master in the past just son company quantity affair."The autumn of the leaf says.Say with it that this is to answer Zheng Yuan's question, also rather say to is active to explain why oneself will appear the reason here to the cloth cloth.
"Is my grandpa what you send to a hospital?The autumn of the leaf thanks you."Cloth cloth one face gratefully says.
Cloth master the son hospitalize because of being ownly embroiled, and send his person who enters a hospital is not he either.Bear the gratitude of cloth cloth now, leaf the autumn is some guilty.
"Ha ha, as it should be."The autumn of the leaf touches the nose saying.
"Have me here and the cloth cloth look after like, if you the words of nothing important matter, can go first favour."Zheng Yuan's in the mind isn't more and more great, have never thought cloth master son unexpectedly is what leaf autumn send to a hospital.See the facial expression that the cloth cloth apologize to the leaf autumn, far very anxious to Tong leaf the autumn is two knives.
Mama force, very not easy wait until an opportunity to dedicate Mei, stem want to rob with me?
The autumn of the leaf looking at Zheng Yuan and says with a smile:", You don't remind that I forgot.Just the your words are exactly also what I want to say toward yous.Have me here and cloth cloth like, you hurriedly return to.The time that seems Christmas there is a basketball dual meet?Are you brigade captain in the school, don't return to like a practice practice?"
The autumn of the leaf is to listen to Lee greatly strengthen to speak of Christmas the Yan basketball brigade in University of city will and a few other ball teams of universities contain a friendly game.Going fetch a Zheng Yuan's mouth this time is also just suitable.

Jose Altuve Jersey
Justin Verlander Jersey
Roger Clemens Jersey
Yordan Alvarez Jersey
Yuli Gurriel Jersey
Zack Greinke Jersey
Luis Robert Jersey
Michael Jordan White Sox Jersey
Pete Rose Jersey
Julio Urias Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen