McCoy has more experience in the offense

in Steckbrief 07.01.2020 07:15
von zhangzk • 134 Beiträge

With Sunday rosters locking as of 4:00 p.m. ET on Saturday Dwayne Haskins Redskins Jersey , the two remaining holdouts are guaranteed to miss the first week of the regular season.Even if Chargers running back Melvin Gordon or Washington left tackle Trent Williams have a change of heart tonight and try to show up tomorrow, there’s no way they can be added to the roster, because there can be no transactions on Sunday.For Gordon, whose base salary for 2019 is $5.605 million, it means that more than $329,000 will be lost. Williams, who is due to make $10.85 million in salary, loses more than $638 https://www.theredskinslockerroom.com/authentic-dwayne-haskins-jersey ,000. Throw in his per-game roster bonus of $15,625, and the cost for Williams exceeds $650,000.That’s beyond any fines that could eventually be collected from either player. Since those fines often are written off, the only certain losses for players who hold out are lost game checks. That’s why so few players extend holdouts into the regular season.This year, two are doing it. At least for one week. Time will tell how long Gordon and Williams stay away. Dwayne Haskins might not concern himself with starting the season opener, but the 15th overall choice has a chance to start the season opener.Washington has seen enough of Haskins to know he has a chance to start over Case Keenum and Colt McCoy.“Oh, for sure Womens Dwayne Haskins Jersey ,” Washington coach Jay Gruden said, via John Keim of ESPN. “I’d be silly not to. He’s put enough out there on tape to say he deserves a shot, without a doubt.“I don’t know quite what he can do in the NFL in this system because it’s new to him, but his ability warrants the fact that, hey, let’s take a peek at this big son of a b—-.”and Keenum has more playing experience. Haskins, 21 Dwayne Haskins Jersey White , has more talent.“Dwayne is the wild card,” Gruden said.Haskins isn’t looking short term but instead long term, which is why he isn’t worrying about starting Week One.“I want to be really, really good,” Haskins said. “I want to play like Tom Brady; I want to play like Drew Brees. This is only my fourth week in camp, and that’s not going to be possible.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen