who has agreed the tire manufacturer can undertake

in News 02.12.2019 07:40
von wh3171 • 195 Beiträge

LONDON -- The head of Formula One says Pirelli will be allowed to run two three-day tests in a bid to resolve the tire blowouts that affected four drivers in the British Grand Prix on Sunday. Willie Stargell Jersey . Bernie Ecclestone says he has spoken to FIA president Jean Todt, who has agreed the tire manufacturer can undertake unrestricted tests. The date for the tests has yet to be worked out. Ecclestone told Britains Press Association that Todt said "Let them test." Ecclestone says "they can use what they like. No restrictions. None at all, so they can do what they want." Four drivers, including then-race leader Lewis Hamilton of Mercedes and Felipe Massa of Ferrari, had their tires burst during the race. Pirelli said Sunday it was investigating the incidents. Edgar Santana Jersey . -- Lindsey Vonn squeezed in a little freeskiing on Thanksgiving morning, a step in the right direction for a return to racing after reinjuring her right knee in a recent training crash. Bryan Reynolds Jersey . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. https://www.cheappiratesjerseys.us/2002e-adam-frazier-jersey-pirates.html . On Friday night, after a long rain delay, he was scratched from his scheduled start. TORONTO -- A wrist injury will prevent Rafael Nadal from defending his title at next weeks Rogers Cup in Toronto. The second-ranked player in the world withdrew Tuesday from the tournament as well as the following tournament in Cincinnati, another key U.S. Open prep event. Nadal suffered the injury to his right wrist in practice Tuesday. He won last years Rogers Cup in Montreal. "Im extremely disappointed that I am unable to defend my Rogers Cup title this year," Nadal said in a statement released by Tennis Canada. "I was looking forward to coming there and playing again in Toronto as I have always lovved to play in Canada and had great results in the past at a very important event. Andy Van Slyke Jersey. " Nadal is left-handed, but the 28-year-old uses a two-handed backhand. In a statement, he said he would be out for a least two to three weeks. The Spaniard is also the defending U.S. Open champion, and the injury puts that defence in doubt. His 2013 title at Flushing Meadows is one of 14 Grand Slams, tied with Pete Sampras for second in mens tennis history behind only Roger Federers 17. Projected to be the No. 2 seed in Toronto, Nadal was set to be in town for Fridays draw. The tournament begins Monday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen