There were eight head coaching hires made this offseason

in Steckbrief 02.12.2019 02:32
von zhangzk • 134 Beiträge

Week One Von Miller Jersey White , which meant there was a chance that the new coaches could go 8-0 to open the season.That possibility remained alive after Matt LaFleur’s Packers beat the Bears 10-3 in the first game of the season. The notion went up in smoke from there, however.New coaches went 0-5-1 on Sunday before Vic Fangio lost his Broncos debut to cap the week and LaFleur stands alone as the only new coach to begin his tenure as a winner.The non-winners came in different forms. Zac Taylor’s Bengals were nipped by the Seahawks 21-20 on the road, while the Jets’ one-point loss was far less encouraging for Adam Gase. The Cardinals came roaring back to force a tie that felt closer to a win than many ties in Kliff Kingsbury’s debut Royce Freeman Jersey , but Brian Flores’s Dolphins and Freddie Kitchens’s Browns were on the wrong end of blowouts.Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians didn’t take quite as bad a beating, but the 31-17 loss to the 49ers showed he has plenty of work to do to clean up what’s been a mistake-prone club for quite some time.The Browns and Jets play on Monday night in Week Two, so chances are good that at least one other head coach in this group will get a win this time around. The three-point spread in favor of the Denver Broncos is how the line opened in their Week 4 matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars and it has held steady all week. The over/under is currently at 39 at the time of this writing. Through the first three weeks John Elway Jersey , the Broncos have been a team trying to figure out how to play together - especially on the defensive side of the ball. Chris Harris Jr. on Tuesday talked about the defense slowly coming together early on in the regular season.“I think we still have a lot of work to do to being able to gel with each other,” Harris said. “This is the second week K-Jack (Kareem Jackson) playing the slot so I think he’s getting more comfortable with it and with [Will] Parks coming in. I think we’re getting closer and closer. We definitely had our times when we were gelling, and we had our times when we didn’t.”Going up against an inexperience quarterback like Gardner Minshew could help the defense get an upper hand in a game finally. But it could go the other way is they continue to have communication issues. I Womens Joe Flacco Jersey , for one, would not bet on this game merely due to the fact that the team I like here - our Broncos - cannot yet be trusted to play up to their potential.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen