that finally got the attention

in Steckbrief 29.11.2019 06:37
von Cl11234566 • 375 Beiträge

OKLAHOMA CITY - Thunder forward Kevin Durant is having a tough time getting used to the fact that he will miss the early part of the season with a bone fracture in his right foot.Ive been antsy since I got out of surgery, he said Tuesday. Seen that Chicago-Cleveland game last night, and I wanted to get out there and play. As a competitor, I love to play basketball — thats all Ive been doing. Injuries have never had me out this long, but its part of the game.The reigning MVP spoke to the media Tuesday morning for the first time since the injury. He had surgery on Oct. 16 and will be re-evaluated in about five weeks, or late November. He rolled into the media session on a scooter with the lower half of his right leg in a cast.Durant said hes never had surgery, so he doesnt know how he will respond to it. He says he wont rush his return.Blessed that it happened early in the season so I can get past it, and hopefully, by December, Ill be ready to play, he said.Durant, who has played more minutes than anyone since entering the league in 2007, is finding other ways to contribute to the team.Just help out as much as possible, lead from where I am, which is the sideline, he said. I feel like a coach, feel like (Alabama football coach) Nick Saban, rolling around on my scooter from court to court giving advice and trying to help out as much as I can. Its a different position for me, but Im looking forward to growing mentally watching the game and learning from my teammates, trying to help them as much as I can.He said the situation presents an opportunity for his teammates to grow, and he feels that the team will be better off in the long run as a result.Its going to give guys opportunities to play, build confidence, build their chemistry as a team, he said. So Im looking at the positive side of it. Its a win-win, basically, because Im learning a lot while Im out about the game, and my teammates are getting a lot of opportunities because its a lot of minutes out there to play and help contribute to the team.___Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP Raymond Clayborn Jersey .com) - Damian Lillard poured in 40 points on 11-of-21 shooting to go along with 11 assists, and the Portland Trail Blazers stunned the Oklahoma City Thunder, 115-111, in overtime on Tuesday. Rodney Harrison Jersey .com) - John Wall had 15 points, 12 assists and four steals as the Washington Wizards defeated the New Orleans Pelicans 92-85 on Monday night. https://www.patriotsjerseysale.com/471p-...y-patriots.html. The 21-year-old Canadian earned a spot in his third career ATP final on Saturday thanks to his first Top 10 victory of the new tennis season, a 6-4, 6-4 win over world no. 10 Nicolas Almagro of Spain. Cheap Patriots Jerseys .J. -- Pete Carroll said it was the suspension of linebacker Bruce Irvin last spring that finally got the attention of the rest of the Seattle Seahawks that they needed to be taking their commitment to the team more seriously. Shaq Mason Jersey . "Hopefully well get all this out of the way," he said, "and everyone will be healthy the rest of the year." Zimmerman was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday and is expected to miss between four to six weeks.METZ, France -- Eighth-seeded David Goffin of Belgium remains on course for his second career title after beating Germanys Jan-Lennard Struff 7-6 (4), 6-3 to reach the Moselle Open final on Saturday. In a match for servers, Goffin edged Struff 14-12 in aces and won 85 per cent of his first-serve points. After trading breaks in the first set, Goffin saved three break points on his serve in the second set and took his only oopportunity on Struffs serve.dddddddddddd Having beaten top-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the quarters, the 23-year-old Goffin next faces either second-seeded Gael Monfils or No. 6 Joao Sousa of Portugal. They played their semifinal later Saturday. The 45th-ranked Goffins only title was on outdoor clay in Kitzbuehel, Austria in August, while the 61st-ranked Struff has lost his three semifinals this season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen