this season when Bostons

in News 28.11.2019 03:22
von Cl11234566 • 375 Beiträge

Boston, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - Jared Sullinger had 20 points, 11 rebounds and three blocks in the Boston Celtics 106-84 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday. Kelly Olynyk added 15 points off the bench for the Celtics, who put the brakes on a four-game losing streak. Jae Crowder contributed 12 points and Evan Turner tallied 10 points and 11 assists. Darren Collison and Carl Landry each had 14 points for the Kings, who shot just 36.8 percent from the field as they lost for the fourth time in their last five games. Ben McLemore ended with 12 points and Ray McCallum and DeMarcus Cousins scored 11 points apiece. Prior to the game, Sacramento coach Tyrone Corbin said his interim tag has been lifted for the rest of the season. He replaced fired coach Michael Malone on Dec. 15. Final Score: Indiana 106, Miami 95 Indianapolis, IN (SportsNetwork.com) - C.J. Miles made five 3-pointers en route to 25 points and the Indiana Pacers used a strong second half to beat the Miami Heat, 106-95, on Wednesday. George Hill added 20 points for the Pacers, who also beat the Heat in South Beach on Nov. 12. C.J. Watson tallied 11 points and Roy Hibbert contributed 10 points and 10 rebounds. Indiana outscored Miami by a 64-44 margin in the second half. Dwyane Wade ended with 20 points, seven assists, three blocks and two steals for the Heat, who have lost three in a row. Chris Bosh had 18 points and eight boards. Final Score: LA Clippers 99, New York 78 Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - J.J. Redick made four 3-pointers en route to 20 points and the Los Angeles Clippers handled the New York Knicks, 99-78, on Wednesday. DeAndre Jordan added 14 points, 12 rebounds and two steals for the Clippers, who went 15-of-34 from beyond the arc. Blake Griffin and Jamal Crawford each scored 13 points, with Griffin also dishing out 11 assists. Carmelo Anthony ended with 19 points for the Knicks, who have lost nine in a row. Andrea Bargnani had nine points on 4-for-11 shooting in his long-awaited season debut after missing 73 games dating back to Jan. 22 of last season with elbow, hamstring and calf injuries. Final Score: Milwaukee 96, Cleveland 80 Cleveland, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Brandon Knight scored 26 points with six rebounds and the Milwaukee Bucks took down a depleted Cleveland Cavaliers team, 96-80, on Wednesday. O.J. Mayo supplied 15 points off the bench and Giannis Antetokounmpo added 14 points, eight rebounds and five assists for the Bucks, who have won two straight and three of their last four. Milwaukee could attribute the win to a very impressive defensive third quarter, holding Cleveland to 3-of-19 shooting and taking a 71-54 lead into the fourth quarter. Final Score: Houston 102, Charlotte 83 Houston, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - James Harden made a career-high eight 3- pointers and scored 36 points to help the Houston Rockets beat the Charlotte Hornets, 102-83, on Wednesday. Harden also had seven rebounds and six assists for the Rockets, who snapped a two-game skid. He has scored at least 28 points in his last five games. Patrick Beverley and Donatas Motiejunas added 14 and 12 points, respectively, for Houston, which went 17-of-43 from beyond the arc. Dwight Howard contributed 11 points and eight rebounds. Final Score: San Antonio 95, New Orleans 93 (OT) San Antonio, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Manu Ginobili capped off a 26-point night with a go-ahead layup with 24 seconds left in overtime, with the basket giving the San Antonio Spurs a much-needed 95-93 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans. Ginobilis big game, along with a fortunate bounce to close out regulation, helped the Spurs get back in the win column following a rough 2-7 stretch that included a loss to the Pelicans in New Orleans on Friday. New Orleans had taken an 84-82 edge on Anthony Davis second-chance slam with 0.7 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter, but the Hornets Omer Asik inadvertently tipped in Boris Diaws inbounds pass for Tim Duncan as the buzzer sounded to force extra time. Final Score: Oklahoma City 137, Phoenix 134 Oklahoma City, OK (SportsNetwork.com) - Kevin Durant returned from a six-game absence to score a season-high 44 points with 10 rebounds and lead the Oklahoma City Thunder to a 137-134 overtime win over the Phoenix Suns. Durant sprained his right ankle after scoring 30 points in the first half at Golden State on Dec. 18, with the Thunder going 3-3 during his absence. Russell Westbrook was ejected late in the first half after making a contested layup, then walking over to the Suns bench and taunting them. He finished with 20 points for the Thunder. Jermaine Marrow Jersey . -- Theres been so much talk about Mike Moustakas at the plate that the third baseman ignored the conversation Wednesday -- even after doing something positive. Soccer Jerseys 2020 . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted Monday morning that Callahan - who is set to become an unrestricted free agent this summer, is now open to a six-year contract at less than $7 million per season. https://www.cheapmlbjerseysjustwholesale.com/. As the Winnipeg Blue Bombers opened their main training camp Sunday, Kuale is one of the newcomers brought in to bolster a sagging defence that ranked overall where the Bombers finished 2013, in the CFL cellar with a league high 585 points against. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. Adidas NHL Jerseys 2020 . The 25-year-old Brazilian player has only made four Premier League appearances for United this season and underwent a medical test in Italy on Friday.BROSSARD, Que. - Everything is magnified when the Montreal Canadiens and Boston Bruins meet in the playoffs, and thats how P.K. Subban likes it. The flashy Canadiens defenceman is sure to be a target for the Bruins and the TD Garden fans when the two Original Six teams meet for the 34th time in the post-season. Boston fans tend to boo Subban the same way Montreal fans give it to Zdeno Chara whenever the towering Bruins defenceman touches the puck at the Bell Centre. "It doesnt matter if I like it or Im ready for it because it doesnt really dictate how I play or how this team plays," Subban said Monday. "Thats the most important thing. "If theyre trying to find ways to get me off my game, that means Im doing something right." Montreal is on a lengthy break after sweeping the Tampa Bay Lightning in the opening round, while the Bruins will also be rested after eliminating the Detroit Red Wings in five. It will be Subbans second career playoff meeting with the Bruins. In 2011, he had two goals and four points as Montreal won the first two games of the first-round series in Boston before going on to lose Game 7 in overtime. The 2013 Norris Trophy winner expects another long series, but hopes for a different result. "Ive always been a guy thats excited to play in the playoffs because its meaningful and because it seems like the bigger the stage, the better I play and the more I play," he said. " And when I play more I always play better. "I think I learned through that series, going up 2-0 in Boston and then losing in seven games. Its not a fun thing to do, but we were that close to beating them and they went on to win the Stanley Cup that year." The Canadiens won three of four meetings with the Bruins this season, including both games in Boston. But they will still be underdogs against a Bruins side that is little changed from the one that reached the Stanley Cup final last season and won the Presidents Trophy for having the most points this past season. "Im sure people are going to enjoy the series," said Subban. "Im predicting its going to be a long and gruelling series. "Theyre better than they were (in 2011) and its going to be an even tougher series.dddddddddddd Trust me, were not thinking about coming home up 2-0. We know its going to be a grind." The Canadiens tend to counter the Bruins physical play with a game based on quickness and puck pressure. Bostons big men take runs at Subban, who they see as a diver who talks too much on the ice. Subban, in turn, plays some of his best hockey against Boston. "I dont consider that any part of my game," said Subban. "I consider playing well as the biggest way of agitating other teams players — putting the puck in the net, playing physical, having an impact on the game. "That seems to (make people angry) a lot more than talking or chirping." Games between the teams often get nasty, including one this season when Bostons Milan Lucic speared defenceman Alexei Emelin in the groin area. The bad blood has built up over decades of meetings between the teams. It has mostly gone in favour of Montreal, which has a 24-9 record in playoff series against Boston since their first meeting in 1929. The Bruins have won the last two, however. "I knew that part of playing for the Montreal Canadiens is there were rivalries and a lot of history," said Subban. "At the end of the day, well probably talk about it for the next three or four days but once the puck drops, it doesnt matter what rivalry or history there is. "Its just a matter of winning. Then, after the game, well talk abut history and whatever." It wont be the first Bruins-Canadiens series for Montreal coach Michel Therrien. During his first stint with the Canadiens, he won a first-round series in six games over Boston in 2002 before losing in the next round to Carolina. "I was a lot younger at the time and had more hair," said Therrien. "But (Bruins coach) Claude (Julien) has a lot of experience too. "Its a challenge for both teams." To break up the monotony, the Canadiens had a simulated game day on Monday, including a morning skate and an intrasquad game in the evening against mostly call-ups from the AHLs Hamilton Bulldogs. They will take Tuesday off and get back to regular practices on Wednesday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen