session in which Hendrick

in Tipps & Tricks 22.11.2019 04:45
von Cl11234566 • 375 Beiträge

STOCKHOLM - Finlands Jarkko Nieminen and Teymuraz Gabashvili of Russia both advanced to the second round of the Stockholm Open with straight-set wins on Monday.Nieminen beat Spaniard Albert Ramos-Vinolas 6-4, 6-4 while Gabashvili defeated Alejandro Falla of Colombia 6-2, 6-4.Nieminen put constant pressure on his opponents serve but only converted three of the 11 break points he created. Gabashvili broke Falla six times — three in each set — but lost his serve three times as well.Top-seeded Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic has a bye into the second round. Fake Vans . It will mark the 22nd time the tournament has been held in this country and fourth in Atlanta Canada but will make its first appearance ever in played Nova Scotia. Fake Vans Website . Schaub will start for an injured Case Keenum and try to help the Texans end a 12-game skid. Schaubs last action in Houston came when he took over late in a game against Oakland on Nov. 17 as Keenum was struggling. https://www.vansfake.com/. - The Minnesota Vikings have ruled Christian Ponder out for Sundays game at Baltimore, because the quarterback has not yet passed all of his post-concussion tests. Fake Vans Cheap .J. -- Patrick Sharp is on one of those streaks. Fake Vans For Sale . -- Cheyenne Woods, the niece of Tiger Woods, shot a 2-under 69 on Tuesday to finish first in stroke-play qualifying at the Womens U.SPARTA, Ky. -- Brad Keselowski couldnt stick around long to discuss his track-record pole speed for Saturday nights Sprint Cup Series race at Kentucky Speedway. After all, he had to jump in another Ford he drove to the pole for Friday nights Nationwide Series race just hours before. It was that kind of the day for the 2012 NASCAR champion, who had a lap at 188.791 mph the third knockout qualifying segment to take the pole for the 400-mile race. Keselowski earned his third pole this season and the sixth of his career. "I thought we were all going to be a lot slower, so I was a little bit surprised by the speeds that were ran," Keselowski said. "But (crew chief) Paul (Wolfe) did a good job working on and adjusting the car and getting it to where I wanted it and they hit what I wanted." A day in which 23 drivers broke Dale Earnhardt Jr.s year-old mark of 183.636 mph in the first round of qualifying alone ended with the 2012 race winner shattering it by more than 5 mph. Keselowski overtook Penske Racing teammate Joey Logano, who turned a final lap of 187.175 after blasting the record in each of the first two rounds. Loganos effort wouldnt have been shocking had he held on, considering he won the Las Vegas pole andd has started 13 of 16 races in the top 10, one more than his teammate.ddddddddddddIn any event, Penske earned its third front-row sweep this season. "I wouldnt say were destroying them, I think a lot of it is in the cars, to be honest with you," said Logano, a two-time winner this season. "I feel like our cars have just been fast." Points leader Jeff Gordon will start third in a Chevy, salvaging a session in which Hendrick Motorsports teammates Jimmie Johnson (25th) and Earnhardt (29th) didnt survive the first round while Kasey Kahne (20th) was knocked out in the second. Denny Hamlin was fourth in a Toyota. Kevin Harvick will start fifth alongside rookie Kyle Larson, whose 186.034 in a Chevy helped the manufacturer claim eight of the top 12 spots. The first round was interesting as Johnson and Earnhardt failed to get up to speed. Johnsons No. 48 Chevy just missed the first cut at 183.661, four spots ahead of Earnhardts 182.778. "We didnt get the lap that we needed out there and didnt transfer," Johnson said. "But I feel actually decent about our car in race trim." The second round claimed notables such as Tony Stewart, defending race champion Matt Kenseth and Kyle Busch. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen