loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts

in News 21.11.2019 09:16
von wh3171 • 195 Beiträge

MUNICH - Bayern Munich finally celebrated winning its 24th German championship on Saturday after the last Bundesliga game of the season. Fake Yeezys For Sale . Club captain Philipp Lahm lifted the championship shield to kick off the party in a sea of red and white confetti, after Claudio Pizarros injury time strike secured a 1-0 win over Stuttgart. The traditional wheat-beer showers followed with Pep Guardiola, in particular, singled out for attention by his jubilant players. The former Barcelona coach helped Bayern defend its title with a record seven games to spare in his first season in charge. The effects of the beer showers took their toll on Guardiola when he dropped the championship shield. "Its very nice but its heavy," he said, referring to the 11-kilo trophy. Around 15,000 fans later greeted the side at Marienplatz in the city centre for the presentation of the league trophy from the town hall balcony, following traditional title celebrations. Wearing Bavarian leather trousers like his players, Guardiola told enthusiastic supporters, "I am very proud of this team and we are very proud of you. I love you. Im a Muenchener (person from Munich). Mia san mia!" The party was expected to last long into the night. "You have to celebrate victories and titles," said Bayern sporting director Matthias Sammer, who didnt want to set any limits, despite Bayerns German Cup final clash with Borussia Dortmund in Berlin next Saturday. Fake Yeezys .ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers. Wholesale Fake Yeezys . Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game. http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/ . I kind of got a taste of being able to pick a suit with the draft lottery, I went with the bow tie.KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- The Atlanta Braves have been on a signing spree. So far theyve locked up first baseman Freddie Freeman, right fielder Jason Heyward, starter Julio Teheran, and closer Craig Kimbrel. On Wednesday, the Braves extended the contracts of general manager Frank Wren and manager Fredi Gonzalez. Wren and Gonzalez were entering the final years of their contracts and Braves president John Schuerholz simply said he wanted the deals to be done as soon as possible. Terms and the amount of the contracts were not disclosed. Schuerholz made the announcement before the first full-squad workout of the spring. "Theyve done wonderful jobs for us," Schuerholz said. "Were not going to talk about the lengths, but they have been extended." After a long first day with the full squad, Gonzalez said he was happy to have the contract issue out of the way. "Im excited," Gonzalez said. "It gives me a chance to stay in Atlanta and I love being here. This is a place I want to be for a long time. Im just happy with the whole thing." Last season, the Braves went 96-66 and won the National League East before falling in the playoffs. Gonzalez finished third in National League Manager of the Year voting. He has a career record with the Braves of 279-207. Gonzalez has a long history with the Braves as a third base coach under manager Bobby Cox. He started his managing career with the Florida Marlins where he served for 3 1/2 seasons. Wren has been in the Braves organnization since 1999 and replaced Schuerholz as general manager after the 2007 season. Fake Yeezy Boost 350 V3. Schuerholz said he was happy to have Wren and Gonzalez wrapped up before contracts became an issue during the regular season. "Its just not the way to run a company," said Schuerholz of spending the year negotiating contracts. These guys deserve better than that and thats why we did it." "Thats not something we wanted to avoid, its just not the way to run a company," he said. "And these guys deserve more than that, better than that, and thats why we did it." The four player signings along with the Wren and Gonzalez extensions, showed that the Braves arent afraid to spend money. On the four players alone, they spent $227.7 million. NOTES: Gonzalez got a chance to see RHP Brandon Beachy pitch and said he is impressed. Beachy was 2-1 with five starts last year after returning from Tommy John surgery. ... Gonzalez said he is still adjusting to the new rules regarding replay. The Braves will be allowed the use of replay three times during spring training. He said he is still trying to figure out the rules. He said he will likely have a part-time coach in the replay booth to send down signals on the calls. ... RHP Kris Medlen sat in front of the dugout at Champion Stadium to have his hair completely shaven to support awareness and funding for cancer research. Several cancer survivors helped out and Medlen said he felt fine about his new look after it was over. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen