Daniel Jones had almost as many fumbles as

in Steckbrief 18.11.2019 04:17
von zhangzk • 134 Beiträge

Giants’ game against the Bears on Friday night.A week after going 5-for-5 for 67 yards and a touchdown http://www.carolinapanthersteamonline.com/greg-little-jersey , Jones went 11-for-14 for 161 yards and a touchdown. His touchdown was a strike to T.J. Jones in the corner of the end zone for a 15-yard score with 1:14 remaining in the half.Earlier in the half, Jones dropped in a pass to Cody Latimer in tight coverage for a 40-yard gain.The only negative for Jones were his two lost fumbles, one on a dropped snap and another when James Vaughters got around the corner and knocked the ball out of Jones’ hand.Eli Manning played one series, leading the Giants on a 10-play, 79-yard touchdown drive. Manning was 4-for-4 for 42 yards and an 8-yard touchdown pass to Bennie Fowler.Jones entered the game on the Giants’ second possession.In his five drives Will Grier Jersey , he lost a fumble; the Giants went three-and-out; he lost a fumble; the Giants kicked a field goal; and Jones threw a touchdown pass.The Giants lead 19-6 at intermission. The Packers traded up to take safety Darnell Savage with the 21st pick in this year’s draft and the rookie said earlier this month that he wants to “show that it was worth it.”Wide receiver Davante Adams believes the two fourth-round picks used to facilitate the deal was a price well worth paying. The veteran replied to a post about Savage on the team’s Instagram account this week by writing that the rookie is “gonna be special.” That echoed what he had to say as the team’s offseason program was coming to an end.“He’s going to be that guy — I can tell. We definitely got a steal,” Adams said, via Jason Wilde of the . “I know we got him early, but I still think that he could have gone even earlier just based on what he’s doing out there. He plays like a vet, he knows how to practice http://www.carolinapanthersteamonline.com/christian-miller-jersey , and he’s smart, man. You can tell just the way he operates — the way he’s smart, how he operates just around the facility, just a real cool guy. I like his personality, too. I think we’ll be having him around for a while.”Defensive back Tramon Williams shares Adams’s feelings about Savage’s intelligence and said it’s something the team needed at the back end of the defense. Assuming everyone’s opinion remains high Jordan Scarlett Jersey , it’s a good bet that Savage will be starting his pro career with a major role in Green Bay.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen