It was a great opportunity to play for one of the best franchises

in News 13.11.2019 06:37
von wh3171 • 195 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Jose Ramirez Indians Jersey .com) - Rajon Rondo will make his return to Boston on Friday night as the former All-Star leads his new team, the Dallas Mavericks, against his old team, the Celtics. Rondo was traded to the Mavericks a little over two weeks ago and Dallas is 4-2 since the move. Rondo spent eight-plus seasons in Boston, winning a title, making four All-Star teams and leading the league in assists twice. I believe Im going to get a great reception, said Rondo. I gave it my all every time I went out there on the floor and played for the Celtics. It was a great opportunity to play for one of the best franchises in sports history. Those fans are amazing. I hope I wont be too emotional. try not to cry a little bit. Im very excited to go back. And the Celtics believe its important to display respect and admiration for their former point guard. Its important for us that were teammates of his to acknowledge him, Boston head coach Brad Stevens told masslive.com. I think thats really important ... He did a ton for this organization and this community, and Im certain that it will be an emotional night for everybody. Since the deal, Rondo is averaging 13.2 ppg and 7.8 apg for Dallas, which has won three straight, all at home. On Tuesday, the Mavericks slaughtered the Washington Wizards, 114-87. Monta Ellis led six Mavericks in double figures with 20 points in the Dallas win. Chandler Parsons, Charlie Villanueva and Richard Jefferson all scored 14 points and Dirk Nowitzki had 13 for Dallas. Rondo added 11. All 13 active Mavericks scored at least two points. The Mavericks, who own the leagues best offense, have scored at least 102 points in five straight games. Dallas will play the Cleveland Cavaliers and Brooklyn Nets on this short road swing. The Celtics ended a four-game slide on Wednesday afternoon with a 106-84 home win over the Sacramento Kings. Stevens seemingly settled in on a new rotation with Evan Turner starting at the point guard and both rookie Marcus Smart and Jameer Nelson coming off the bench. Turner tallied 10 points and 11 assists in the win. Jared Sullinger had 20 points, 11 rebounds and three blocks for the Cs, followed by Kelly Olynyk, who added 15 points off the bench for the Celtics. Jae Crowder contributed 12 points and Smart chipped in 11 with the second unit. The Mavericks beat the Celtics by five in Big D on Nov. 3 and have taken four straight and eight of the last nine in this series. Dallas is 4-1 in its last five in Boston. James Hoyt Indians Jersey . -- Kansas City Royals right-hander Luke Hochevar will have Tommy John surgery that will sideline the pitcher for the season. Charles Nagy Jersey . -- Omar Infante walked past the visiting clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, where he dressed so many times as a member of the Detroit Tigers, and slipped on a crisp, new Kansas City Royals jersey. https://www.cheapindiansonline.com/3398u-joe-charboneau-jersey-indians.html . Parmelee hit a game-ending shot in the ninth inning and the Minnesota Twins overcame David Ortizs big night to beat the Boston Red Sox 8-6 on Tuesday.LONDON -- Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine withdrew with a right thigh injury from the quarterfinals at Queens Club on Friday. The eighth-seeded Dolgopolov was hurt during a first-round doubles late Thursday, forcing him and Ernests Gulbbis to retire. Satchel Paige Indians Jersey. Fourth-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria benefited from the walkover into the semifinals on Saturday, when he will meet either top seed Stanislas Wawrinka or Marinko Matosevic of Australia. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen