Anthony passed and shot well, and the Knicks shook off the surprising

in Spontane Treffen 13.11.2019 02:41
von Cl11234566 • 375 Beiträge

Holly Lam-Moores is one of the best players this country has produced. Here she tells us about her journey, what she gets from coaching, and what she would advise any aspiring young coach. As part of Womens Sport Week 2016 handball coach Lam-Moores blogs on her experiences.The Burnley-born ace was one of the stars of the Team GB womens handball team at London 2012. Holly has played professionally for Danish side Viborg HK. She now plays for NEM Hawks in Super 7, the top league in England, and remains a key player for GB. Holly is also proving to be one of the brightest coaching talents in the country. She is the head coach of the girls National Academy, and the GB girls Under-16 programme. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Holly also took the Warrington Wolves under-18 girls team all the way to the national finals at the Copper Box in 2015-16.Here she tells us about her coaching journey, what she gets from coaching, and what she would advise any aspiring young coach:When I returned home from Denmark I wanted to give back to the sport. Handball has been good to me and I wanted to give young people the opportunities that I have been lucky enough to have.Coaching just seemed to be the best way of achieving this and sharing what I had learnt from my six years playing abroad.I volunteered for Warrington Wolves Charitable Foundation as they took an interest in handball. They were great, giving me lots of support in gaining coaching qualifications and to develop as a coach. They helped set me on the path that Im now on and I will always be grateful to them. Foeglein on coaching Female handball coach Agi Foeglein on life coaching a mens team I love being a coach and get a lot back from it. I find it really rewarding seeing the positive effect coaching has on young people, both at grass-roots and at the elite level. Some of the girls I coach have gone on to play for England and in tournaments all over Europe. I loved that as a player, and still do, and it is great to help other players have that experience.Ive had great support but you need to be dedicated and to be prepared to put the work in. If any aspiring coach asked me for advice Id say go for it, get stuck in - whether its for fun, socially or you want to become the next big star! Handball is something different and an exciting sport to be a part of. Find out where your local club is and join!You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Konta in top 10 after Beijing win Chomping cheesecake & ruling Tokyo Carlos Beltran Astros Jersey .A. Happ. The Toronto Blue Jays will be looking to improve the starting rotation ahead of next season and pitchers like Happ have a chance to show they belong as the disastrous 2013 campaign draws to a close. Rogelio Armenteros Astros Jersey . The triple gold medallist from the 2010 Paralympics tweeted on Tuesday: "Woke up with a virus yesterday. Timing couldnt be much worse. Not the ideal prep for the . https://www.cheapastros.com/543o-denis-m...sey-astros.html. -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home. Mike Scott Astros Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. Carlos Beltran Jersey . With their coach gone, they finally played offence the way he would have wanted. Amare Stoudemire made all seven shots in the first half, Anthony passed and shot well, and the Knicks shook off the surprising departure of their coach to rout the Portland Trail Blazers 121-79 on Wednesday night, snapping a six-game losing streak.LONDON - West Ham earned its fourth win in five games after Andy Carroll and Stewart Downing scored for a 2-0 victory over last-place Leicester, keeping the London club in the top four of the Premier League.Former West Ham player Paul Konchesky gifted Carroll the opener with a careless pass, allowing the striker to pounce on the ball and neatly lift it over goalkeeper Ben Hamer in thhe 24th minute.ddddddddddddDownings second was unstoppable, however, as the playmaker curled a sumptuous shot into the far corner in the 56th to ensure that Leicesters winless streak was extended to 12 games.Leicester is bottom of the table with 10 points from 17 rounds, while Sam Allardyces surprising club is in fourth place, just one point behind Manchester United. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen