The right-hander went six innings and allowed

in Offizielle Treffen 12.11.2019 04:31
von Cl11234566 • 375 Beiträge

CARSON, Calif. -- Defender Omar Gonzalez has agreed to a new multiyear contract with the Los Angeles Galaxy, who have named him a designated player. The Galaxy announced the deal Thursday for the U.S. national team regular. Gonzalez joins Landon Donovan and Robbie Keane as the Galaxys designated players, an honour reserved for MLS stars who can receive more lucrative contracts than other players. Gonzalez is the first American defender to be named a designated player. Gonzalez was named MLS top defender in 2011 while the Galaxy won the league title. He returned from an injury to help Los Angeles to its second straight title last December, earning MLS Cup MVP honours. The 24-year-old Gonzalez is a three-time All-Star. He had been linked with possible moves to international clubs in recent years. Joe Biagini Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Latvia won a four-man World Cup bobsled race Sunday, while the U. Andy Pettitte Astros Jersey . The judge sternly instructed the prosecutor to restrain himself and he apologized -- then went right back to trying to pick holes in the testimony of the double-amputee runner. It was a harsh day of cross-examination for Pistorius, challenged relentlessly about his account of the moments just before he killed Reeva Steenkamp, as well as circumstances related to several firearms charges against him, including the firing of a gun in a crowded restaurant. https://www.cheapastros.com/2423o-j-r-ri...sey-astros.html. - Leon Draisaitl scored a hat trick as the Prince Albert Raiders stormed past the Swift Current Broncos 5-2 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday. Cy Sneed Jersey .com) - Devin Booker scored 19 points and top-ranked Kentucky put on a defensive clinic in an 83-44 obliteration of UCLA in the CBS Sports Classic. Jose Urquidy Jersey . "Back in 2011, when they announced that the game was coming here, we knew that it was going to be pretty important that we had a good year and hopefully could get into it, let alone win it, so I felt some pressure obviously within for sure," Taman said Monday, less than 24 hours after the Riders won the championship. LOS ANGELES -- John Danks may have solved his problems away from home. The left-hander and three relievers combined on a two-hitter, Leury Garcia hit his first major league home run and the Chicago White Sox beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 on Wednesday in the rubber game of a three-game series. Danks (4-5) allowed only two hits and one run and struck out five in 7 1-3 inning for his first road win in more than six weeks. He entered the game 1-3 with a 6.83 ERA in five road starts this season. "Weve done a lot of mechanical changes and a lot of work on the side in between starts," he said. "Just been trying to stay behind the ball and keep my lanes. I was falling off and it was causing me to lose velocity and lose location, a bad combination. "Ive got to keep working on it, but Im feeling good and I feel like Im on a bit of a roll right now." He also had an infield single in the sixth inning, his second hit in 28 career plate appearances. "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut," he chuckled. "Thats pure luck right there." Dee Gordon led off the first with a bunt single, but Danks didnt allow another hit until the eighth, when Gordon doubled down the left field line to end his night. Danks threw 107 pitches and didnt allow a baserunner past second base. He walked three and hit two batters, but worked around those miscues. "I felt like I was able to make a pitch when I needed to," he said. "It wasnt as sharp as Id like but I guess you can call it effectively wild." A pair of longballs helped put him in position for the win. Garcia was homerless in his first 74 career games, but ended that drought in impressive fashion. The 23-yer old Dominican belted a first-pitch fastball from Josh Beckett deep over the centre field fence, an estimated 400 feet, to stake Chicago to a 1-0 lead. "He has power, its just more of his game is hitting on the ground," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "He hit it at the right time off day thats for sure.dddddddddddd Ball carries earlier here, if it was later in the night it may not have gone out." Dunn followed Garcia the next inning, hitting a 2-2 cutter into the right field stands for his ninth homer of the season. The Dodgers were able to get on the scoreboard once Danks left the game. Reliever Zach Putnam entered after Gordons double, and walked Yasiel Puig. Gordon came home on a Hanley Ramirez fielders choice. Scott Downs then entered and induced Adrian Gonzalez to ground out to end the threat. Chicago closer Ronald Belisario slammed the door on his former team in the ninth, retiring the side in order for his fifth save and sending the Dodgers to their sixth loss in eight games. "I really think you should talk to (the players), Im tired of answering questions honestly," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "Were just not that good. Were just not getting it done." Beckett (3-3) delivered a quality start but suffered his second consecutive loss since throwing a no-hitter against Philadelphia on May 25. The right-hander went six innings and allowed two runs and nine hits, walked two and struck out six. Relievers Brandon League, Brian Wilson and Jamey Wright each threw a scoreless inning of relief, but the strong pitching wasnt enough for the Dodgers with Danks at his best. Notes: A moment of silence was held before the game for Don Zimmer, who passed away Wednesday at the age of 83. Zimmer played for the Dodgers from 1954-59 and in 1963... Injured Dodgers outfielder Carl Crawford went through a full pre-game workout that included batting practice. He is on the 15-day disabled list with a sprained left ankle and is eligible to be activated May 12 ... Beckett reached 2,000 career innings after completing the fourth inning ... Ventura successfully challenged a call at third base in the bottom fourth, overturning an earlier safe call and ending the inning. Ventura is now 4 for 11 on challenges this season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen