his sixth with Tampa Bay

in News 09.11.2019 10:12
von wh3171 • 195 Beiträge

WASHINGTON - Tampa Bay Lightning coach Jon Cooper doesnt think left wing Ryan Malones DUI and cocaine possession charges will be a distraction to the post-season-bound team. Air Max 97 Plus Black Orange . "Ryan is probably a little embarrassed of whats gone on. He made a poor decision, getting behind the wheel when he had alcohol in his system," Cooper said before Tampa Bay beat the Washington Capitals 1-0 in a shootout Sunday to close the regular season. "But for me, Ive watched all the good decisions Ryan Malones made in his life, and how charitable hes been and what a staple hes been in our community in the years hes been here," Cooper added. "I hope this one instance doesnt take away from that, because hes been a class act for us, on and off the ice." Malone didnt travel with the team to Washington. It isnt yet known what his status for the playoffs will be. Tampa Bay will host the Montreal Canadiens in the first round, with Game 1 scheduled for Wednesday. An officer saw Malones SUV strike a curb after making a left turn from the centre lane in the early hours of Saturday, Tampa Police Lt. Paul Lusczynski said. After being pulled over, Malone got out of his vehicle, and the officer smelled alcohol on his breath, Lusczynski said. According to the police report, the officer found 1.3 grams of cocaine in one of Malones pockets. "We talked about it as a team yesterday, and its a real unfortunate thing, but I dont think it was really on too many guys minds here today with the ... stakes of this game," Matthew Carle said after scoring the only goal in Sundays shootout. Malone refused to take field sobriety tests, but a breath test given at the jail recorded blood alcohol levels of 0.112 and 0.116 per cent, Lusczynski said. Florida law considers a driver impaired at 0.08. Malone was released from the Hillsborough County jail on $2,500 bond. His car was impounded by police. "The one thing is, no matter what happens, regardless of anything, youre dealt with as a human being first, hockey player second. Thats how we deal with everything. ... So you want to look after your players in their life first," Cooper said, pausing at times to choose his words carefully. "Im happy everythings OK with Ryan. ... Ive spoken to Ryan. There is a whole process thats going to go through here. Its out of our hands." NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly said Saturday that Malone "is subject to mandatory evaluation" under the substance abuse program agreed to by the league and the players union, and "his future playing status" will be determined based on the terms of that program. "Lets just say nobodys perfect. We all make marginal decisions at one point in our life. I know Ive made them," Cooper said. "Hell let this be a learning experience for him," Cooper said, "and were really looking forward to getting him back at some point." Malone has five goals and 10 assists in 57 games this season for the Lightning. The 34-year-old forward is in his 10th NHL season, his sixth with Tampa Bay. He has 92 goals, 201 assists and 388 penalty minutes in his career. "Hockey-wise, weve had way more distractions worse than this one. This is more of a life issue that is a friend of ours that we know is physically doing OK. Hopefully the worst is over. This is moving onward and upward after that," Cooper said. "But as for the hockey, this wont be a distraction at all for us." Air Max 97 Plus Cheap . Hes had three top-10 results this season and feels ready to put it all together and finally hoist a trophy at the top level. Air Max 97 Have a Nike Day For Sale . -- Ryan Millers debut for the St. http://www.outletairmax97.com/ . -- Omar Infante walked past the visiting clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, where he dressed so many times as a member of the Detroit Tigers, and slipped on a crisp, new Kansas City Royals jersey.Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge has warned manager Jurgen Klopp he wants to be starting matches on a regular basis. The 26-year-old was an unused substitute in Thursdays Europa League defeat to Villarreal and has started just three of the last seven games.Sturridge has endured an injury-hit campaign, but the England international is now fully fit and is desperate to play in Klopps side. Maybe people dont see this, but I am someone who wants to play every minute of every match, so maybe when Im not starting or when Im taken off, its hard to take, Sturridge said.You want to be on the pitch every single match, every single minute.Its exciting, of course, what the manager is bringing and where we are heading. I am doing everything in my power to be out there on the pitch, and I am feeling good as well. Jurgen Klopp defended his decision to leave Sturridge out Sturridge insists he would like to win honours with Liverpool, but the former Manchester City and Chelsea player expects he will leave Anfield at some point.He is desperate to make up for the time lost to injury, and believes game time at Liverpool will help his chances of playing for England at Euro 2016.There are things I want to achieve with Liverpool, Sturridge said. I would never say I am Liverpool until I die, because I would be lying. I think any player who says, Oh yeah, this is the only team I will play for, for the rest of my life, they are deluded. Air Max 97 Ultra 17 Fake. Daniel Sturridge I think any player who says, Oh yeah, this is the only team I will play for, for the rest of my life, they are deluded. In football, every team looks for replacements every single year.So for myself all I can do every weekend is go out there, perform as well as I can, perform to the best of my abilities, and then come the end of the season hopefully have the European Championship to look forward to. And to next year. Sturridge is hoping to make an impact with England at Euro 2016 Im feeling so good right now, feeling great, and my body is at a level where Im able to play however many games a week repeatedly and not break down.I am so ambitious, so hungry, right now for success that it is hard to put it into words. Now Im in a place where I feel amazing, and I feel ready. My body feels great. Im ready to play every game for the team. Also See: Liverpool video Liverpool fixtures Liverpool stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen