Press on condition of anonymity because

in News 09.11.2019 09:52
von wh3171 • 195 Beiträge

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. Fake Jerseys 2019 . - Kickers Adam Vinatieri and Cody Parkey are going to have to narrow their focus and kick a little harder to convert an extra point in Sundays Pro Bowl.The NFL will narrow the goal posts from the current 18.6-feet to 14 feet. In addition, the kick will be moved back to the 15-yard line, making it about a 33-yard field goal.Vinatieri, at 42 the oldest Pro Bowl member, doesnt like the idea.Other people might enjoy that, he said. For me, Im a traditionalist. Dont change it unless it needs to be changed. The league has never been more successful. The fan base has never been greater. But the deciding powers are way above me.The NFL is experimenting with making the PAT more difficult because they are virtually automatic now.Over the past five seasons, Indianapolis Vinatieri hasnt missed one in five years, going 196 for 196. Parkey, a rookie for Philadelphia, made all 54 of his attempts.I dont prefer it but it is what it is, Parkey said after the team practiced at Scottsdale Community College on Friday. Its going to be way harder. Its the kind of situation where there are so many good kickers in the league that I guess made it look easy. Theyve got to find other ways to make it harder. No matter what it is, well accept the challenge.For field goals, the posts will expand to their normal width.BRONCOS PRAISE: Bronco players Ryan Clady and Aqib Talib said they didnt see coach John Fox leaving after their season ended.It was definitely a shock, Clady said. But (John) Elway wanted to bring in his own guy. Im happy for the coach to find a job so quickly.After Fox parted ways with the Broncos, he quickly was hired as the head coach of the Chicago Bears. Elway hired Gary Kubiak to coach the Broncos.Both Broncos had effusive praise for the coaching of Fox.Talib called him a dream coach.All his players loved him, Talib said. You could talk to any of his former players, all the guys love him, including myself.Clady, in a separate interview, had the same sort of words.As an actual person, hes one of the coolest coaches Ive been around, Clady said. You can just walk up and talk to him. He chats it up in the locker room, chats it up with the guys. Hes a real players coach, where some coaches will try to have that fear factor and intimidate guys, wont talk to them, walk past them.GOODWILL PLAYERS: As football practices go, the workouts for Team Irvin and Team Carter are about as basic, low key and uninspired as youll ever see.As exhibitions of goodwill, they have made a lot of friends.When the team practiced at Luke Air Force Base on Thursday, military personnel and their families were allowed to watch, and hundreds showed up. After the practice, the players stayed for a long while signing autographs and posing for pictures.On Friday, the practice shifted to Scottsdale Community College, where children from the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Ronald McDonald House were allowed on the field after the workouts to get autographs, while the players stooped down to the kids level to pose for photos.The platform we have as athletes in this game, Indianapolis quarterback Andre Luck said, if we can make a positive influence on someone, its great. Its very rewarding.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Fake Jerseys Outlet . Meanwhile, the Jets extended their winning streak to four and remain perfect under Paul Maurice. Its the Jets second four-game winning streak of the season, the other coming in mid-November. Fake NCAA Jerseys . Bilbaos first victory in four rounds lifted it four points clear of Real Sociedad and kept it in command of Spains last Champions League berth for next season. In contrast, Betis was left 11 points from safety after a dismal performance that at times bordered on self-destruction amid some questionable refereeing decisions. http://www.fakejersey.com/fake-baseball-jerseys/ . Carreno Busta broke his opponent five times in the match, but also lost his serve three times in the second set before prevailing in the tiebreaker. Both players struggled with their first serve, as Carreno Busta landed just 51 per cent of his to 47 per cent for Kukushkin. The Detroit Lions achieved one of their top goals this off-season, retaining Joique Bell, and took a step toward another one, setting up a meeting with Golden Tate. The Lions and Bell agreed to a $9.3 million, three-year contract, according to a person familiar with the negotiations. The person, who said $4.3 million of the contract is guaranteed, spoke Tuesday to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the deal had not been announced. Detroit is also determined to add a player to complement wide receiver Calvin Johnson. Tate appears to be a good fit. The free agent wide receiver will meet with the Lions, according to a person familiar with the situation. The person, who said Tate was travelling to Detroit on Tuesday night, spoke to AP on condition of anonymity because the visit had not been announced. Tate led the Seattle Seahawks with 64 catches and 898 yards receiving last season, setting career highs in both categories. The former Notre Dame star also scored five touchdowns last season, giving him 15 in his four-year career. "I definitely do not want to play against Seattle, Ill tell you that," Tate said in February after Seattles Super Bowl parade. "I dont want to play against Richard Sherman and Kam Chancellor for sure, but well see. Only time will tell. I think I set myself up regardless if its here -- hopefully its here -- or elsewhere with the way I play the game." Detroit also agreed to a one-year deal with wide receiver Kevin Ogletree, according to another person familiar with negotiations, speaking to AP on condition of anonymity because the deal hadnt been announced. The Lions really wanted Bell back, and can probably find a spot on the roster for Ogletree. Bell had a team-high eight touchdowns rushing last season. He was second to Reggiie Bush with 166 carries for 650 yards rushing for the Lions last year. Wholesale Fake Jerseys. Bell ranked third on the team in each of the last two seasons in Detroit with a combined 105 receptions for 1,032 yards. While Bush gives Detroit a speedy and shifty threat out of the backfield, the 5-foot-11, 220-pound Bell provides much-needed power. He has run for 1,064 yards -- 4.3 yards per carry -- and 11 TDs in two seasons with the Lions. The undrafted free agent from Wayne State University in Detroit played a total of eight games as a rookie in 2010 with the Indianapolis Colts and Philadelphia Eagles. Bell won the Harlon Hill Trophy as the NCAA Division II Player of the Year after rushing for 2,084 yards and 29 touchdowns in 2009. Eventually, Bell proved he could make the jump to the NFL. The Benton Harbor, Mich., native has found a home with the Lions, who signed him off New Orleans practice squad late in the 2011 season after he bounced around with the Saints, Eagles, Colts and Bills. Ogletree can potentially help Detroit because Nate Burleson was released and Ryan Broyles has struggled to stay healthy. He had 13 receptions for 199 yards and a touchdown in 12 games last season for the Lions, who signed him after Tampa Bay cut him. Ogletree has 78 career receptions for 999 yards and six touchdowns over five seasons, four of which were with the Dallas Cowboys. In free agency or the draft, the Lions are hoping to add a No. 2 receiver -- perhaps Tate -- and a safety to start alongside Glover Quin to replace Burleson and Louis Delmas, both of whom were released this off-season. Delmas has signed with the Miami Dolphins. The Lions would also like to sign Ndamukong Suh to a new contract to avoid having the defensive tackle count more than $20 million against the salary cap this year. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen