Snedeker plans to play 10 of the next

in News 06.11.2019 10:20
von wh3171 • 195 Beiträge

If Buffalo Sabres general manager Tim Murray had to guess, goaltender Ryan Miller would prefer not to wear the only NHL jersey hes ever played in past the March 5 trade deadline. Cheap Vapormax 97 China . Speaking to reporters before the Sabres first game since the Olympic break on Tuesday, Murray said more than two teams, but "less than 10", have inquired about the goaltender and that Miller probably wouldnt mind a fresh start. "I dont think signing here is his first choice at his age, where were at," he said. "Were the 30th-place team." And although Murray says re-signing Miller is realistic, its the clubs current position at the bottom of the standings that appears to be forcing the rookie GMs hand. "Its not the route were looking at right now. The route were looking at is to get value for him," he said. After a 3-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes in which Miller made 36 saves and had two assists, the goaltender didnt disagree with anything his general manager said. "The things that theyre going to have to do are probably going to come during the trade deadline, and maybe Im one of them," he said. "I dont want to close anything off right now, but I know theyre kind of looking around for opportunity. I think thats probably best for everybody." The 33-year-old was selected by the Sabres in the fifth round (138th overall) of the 1999 NHL Entry Draft. He has been the teams starter for the last nine seasons. Miller is the Sabres all-time leader among goaltenders in games played (540), wins (284) and trails only Dominik Hasek in shutouts (28). His tenure and accomplishments in Buffalo are not lost on Murray when he fields calls from other GMs. "Players that treat you right and have played hard for you over the years, you try to do whats best for them too, as long as it fits into what youre doing," he said. "And by trading Ryan to a contender, a good team that maybe is lacking only his position, I think that weve certainly not done a disservice to him and weve helped the organization in our own right. Our goal, I think from both sides, is to pursue a proper trade." A proper trade, according to Murray in "a perfect world" would give the Sabres young players a few years into their development. Murray says he doesnt necessarily want to start from scratch with draft picks, but that he will if need be. "I dont think teams are going to bend over backwards to make life easier for us, so its going to be the determination to be made on what the best deal is offered and if its draft picks, its draft picks and well turn them into assets and players," he said. Another Sabre that Murray says is attracting a fair bit of attention is captain Steve Ott. Both Miller and Ott are impending unrestricted free agents. Once again, Buffalos dismal record has handcuffed Murray into making a decision on a player he feels could help any team. "The way (Ott) plays the game, the way he conducts himself, thats not the type of player that I want to trade away, thats the type of players I want to bring in, he said. "Its the type of player weve been trying to bring into the teams Ive been with and were not a playoff team so that changes the dynamic, obviously." Murray also confirmed hes had talks with interim head coach Ted Nolan about a contract extension. "Were along that path," Murray said. Nolan took over behind the bench in place of Ron Rolston last November. Vapormax 2 Clearance . Correia pitched six innings of one-run ball, Eduardo Escobar homered, and the Minnesota Twins pulled away late to beat the Colorado Rockies 9-3 on Saturday. Nike VaporMax Plus Bleached Aqua Black+Bleached Aqua-Vivid Sulfur . He had spent 16 days on the disabled list before being activated Thursday. He was batting just .203 when he came to bat in the 11th inning on Sunday. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap-off-white-vapormax-clearance.html . Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux.MONTREAL - Its been a rough season for Brandt Snedeker but the 2012 Fed Ex Cup champion hopes to have his game ready to defend his RBC Canadian Open title in July. Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. "My golf game is not quite where I want it but Im getting closer," Snedeker said Monday on a conference call. "I have another month to get ready." The Canadian Open returns to Royal Montreal for the 10th time July 24-27. It will be the 60th anniversary of the last victory by a Canadian at the national open. The courses club pro Pat Fletcher won in 1954. Tournament director Bill Paul announced that Snedeker, Ernie Els, Graeme McDowell, Luke Donald, Matt Kuchar, Jim Furyk and Hunter Mahan as well as Canadians Graham DeLaet, Mike Weir, David Hearn and Stephen Ames will be there. Snedeker is confident he will find his best game soon. "I go through peaks and valleys," the Nashville, Tenn., native said. "Im not a very consistent player, but you have to ride through the rough patches. "I feel Ive ridden the rough patches out and I feel a hot patch should start soon. Id love to play my best all year, but you have to have the mental fortitude tto fight through it. Fake Vapormax Womens. " He is entering perhaps the most important part of the schedule, with the U.S. Open at Pinehurst in North Carolina June 12-15 and the British Open at Royal Liverpool in July, followed immediately by the Canadian Open. Snedeker plans to play 10 of the next 12 weeks. Last years Canadian Open victory at Glen Abbey near Toronto was his sixth PGA Tour win and was particularly special because his caddy Scott Vail, is from Oshawa, Ont. "I felt a lot of pressure last year on Sunday trying to pull it out for him," Snekeder said of his caddy of the last eight years, who got to take the Canadian flag from the 18th pin home as a souvenir. "Hes been a good friend for a lot of years." He caught a break when tournament leader Mahan pulled out after two rounds to be with is wife as she delivered a baby. "Golf is a funny thing, you never know whats going to happen," he said. "Any time you win you have breaks go your way. "It gave me a chance and when it happened, I took advantage of it." Snedeker has a strong history at the Canadian Open. He tied for seventh at his first one in 2007, when he was PGA Tour rookie of the year, and tied for fifth in 2009. Hes never played at Royal Montreal, an old-style, tree-lined course in Ile-Bizard, Que., but said he saw it on TV as the Americans defeated the World team in the 2007 Presidents Cup and is looking forward to trying out its Blue course. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen