The Hurricanes also signed forwarrd

in Warum es dieses Forum gibt und wozu ich das mache 04.11.2019 04:26
von Cl11234566 • 375 Beiträge

BRISBANE, Australia - Keisuke Honda agreed he needed to adjust his radar despite guiding Japan to the top of Group D with a match-winning penalty against Iraq on Friday, putting the defending champions into a prime position to secure a spot in the knockout stages of the Asian Cup.Japan beat the 2007 champions 1-0 in Brisbane to move to six points, three clear of Iraq and Jordan, which thrashed tournament newcomer Palestine 5-1 in Melbourne to move into quarterfinal contention.Honda hit the woodwork three times in a game that Japan dominated and said he needed to convert those opportunities in future.I will score next game, Honda, voted player of the match, promised in his post-match news conference.Hamza Aldaradreh couldnt miss as he tallied four goals to help Jordan overcome its problems in attack with a handful of goals before Palestine got a consolation in the 85th — its first goal in the continental championship.That left the group finely poised, with no team yet assured of a spot in the quarterfinals and no team out of contention. One point against Jordan in Melbourne on Tuesday will be enough for Japan to go through regardless of other results. Iraq will play Palestine in Canberra at the same time, and is a hot favourite to win against a team that conceded nine goals in two games before midfielder Jaka Hbaisha scored from a set piece against Jordan after 84 minutes.Aldaradrehs scoring touch gave Jordan coach Ray Wilkins a selection dilemma ahead of the Japan match. He was previously third-choice striker behind Odai Al Saify and Ahmad Hayel.Now Hamzas given me a horrible headache that I have to try and sort out, Wilkins said. Nevertheless Im delighted for him and Im delighted for the lads as well.Jordan opened the scoring in the 33rd minute when midfielder Yousef Ahmad Mohammad gathered a Hamza pass in the area and sent a long, curving strike into the top corner of the net.Hamza opened his account just over a minute later, and scored his second with a volley in first-half stoppage time.He raced onto a Deeb pass and sent a low shot into the net in the 75th to get his hat-trick, then scored again five minutes later with a low strike from outside the area.In the later match, Honda converted from the spot in the 23rd minute after he was dragged down in the area amid challenges by Ali Adnan and Saad Abdulameer as he tried to regain possession following Shinji Kagawas blocked close-range shot.Honda created numerous other opportunities for Japan but lacked the finishing touch.He got into perfect position to meet a cross from Yuto Nagatomo in the 17th but hit the post with his header. Just after half time, he hit the crossbar with a right-foot strike from the edge of the area and then, in the 65th, he hit the post from close range.Thats football, right? I made big chances, so yeah, I am happy to make three chances, he said, but of course I have to score. I have to reflect on that.Iraqs best opportunities came from free kicks and counter attacks, but it only forced two saves from Japan goalkeeper Eiji Kawashima.Iraq coach Radhi Shenaishel said Japan was better prepared and his team was still working its way into the tournament, aiming for a big win over Palestine in its last match.Of course our ticket to qualifying for the next round will be from this match, he said. Palestine will want to come up with a positive result to leave this competition. It wont be easy.Australia plays two-time champion South Korea on Saturday to determine top spot in Group A. Oman and Kuwait, already out of contention, meet in Newcastle. Cheap Shoes Outlet Stores .com)LeBron clearly likes his Italian sports cars, and thats ok with me, so up next up is the 458 Spider. Trendy Wholesale Shoes .The law passed on Friday, in a 128-62 vote in the lower chamber of parliament, was prompted by FIFA bribery scandals in recent years.Switzerland-based sports leaders such as FIFA President Sepp Blatter and IOC President Thomas Bach are now classed as politically exposed persons in wider legislation covering money-laundering. http://www.cheapshoes.us.org/. The two-time Olympic halfpipe gold medallist informed ESPN on Monday he plans to compete in Apsen, Colo. Best Cheap Fake Shoes . Though the 26-year-old said he was able to participate, coach Dwane Casey kept Johnson out as a precaution. Cheap Shoes Online Free Delivery . Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks.RALEIGH, N.C. - Jay McClement has left the Toronto Maple Leafs to sign a one-year deal with the Carolina Hurricanes. McClement will make $1 million during the 2014-15 season. "Jay is a veteran centreman who is proficient in the faceoff circle," Carolina general manager Ron Francis said in a statement. "Hell also provide elements of consistency and leadership for our club." The 31-year-old McClement played the past two seasons for the Leafs and had 12 goals and 15 assists during his time in Toronto. A native of Kingston, Ont., McClement led the Leafs with a faceoff percentage of 53.6 this past year. The Hurricanes also signed forwarrd Greg Nemisz to a one-year, two-way contract Wednesday.dddddddddddd The deal will pay Nemisz $600,000 in the NHL or $100,000 in the American Hockey League for the 2014-15 season. Carolina also agreed to terms on an one-year, two-way contract with forward Zach Boychuk. The deal will pay the 24-year-old $600, 000 at the NHL level and $200, 000 at the AHL level. Boychuk played in 11 games with the Hurricanes during the 2013-2014 season, scoring one goal while adding three assists in 11 games. He spent most of his time with the Charlotte Checkers of the AHL where he scored 36 goals and added 38 assists in 69 games. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen