Today is obviously very disappointing for me

in News 02.11.2019 10:17
von wh3171 • 195 Beiträge

TAMPA, Fla. Air Max 200 Pas Cher Homme . -- Steven Stamkos will not play for Team Canada at the Sochi Olympics after tests revealed Wednesday that his broken right leg is not completely healed. Tampa Bay Lightning doctors said they couldnt clear him to play after examining his most recent CT scan and will re-evaluate his condition again in two to three weeks. Lightning captain and teammate Martin St. Louis has been named as his replacement. Its a big blow for the 23-year-old, who had been optimistic earlier this week that he might be able to play by as soon as Saturday. "Today is obviously very disappointing for me," Stamkos said in a release. "I honestly believe that we did everything possible in order to have my injured leg ready in time for the Olympics, but I realize you cant force healing. I know, in the best interest of my long-term health, I cannot represent Canada in Sochi, as much as I would like to." Yzerman said Stamkos "should not be participating in game action at any time in the near future." "Although the doctor was very pleased to this point with the healing process, he explained that the callus surrounding the fracture site is not 100 per cent consolidated, and Steven will not be cleared to play in a game until that happens," said Yzerman. "It was a pretty clear-cut decision, no grey areas at all." Sidney Crosby, the captain for Team Canada, was disappointed to hear that Stamkos would not be heading to Sochi. "Its tough to see. I think we all figured if theres anyone thats going to find a way back, it would be him," Crosby said, after scoring a goal and adding an assist in Pittsburghs 5-1 win at Buffalo Wednesday night. "That being said, its probably more difficult for him than anyone else. You feel for him, but we obviously have to move forward." Crosby declined to suggest who he might favour as a candidate to replace Stamkos. "With different guys in the mix, I think its a good problem to have," Crosby said. "But nonetheless, I dont think its an easy decision at all." NHL players are set to leave Sunday and arrive in Sochi on Monday. Canadas first game is Feb. 13. Stamkos suffered the injury Nov. 11 and hasnt played since. He underwent surgery to have a titanium rod inserted into the tibia. Air Max Pas Cher France . Sections of the British media reported Friday that Brooklyn Beckham, the son of United great David, was invited to a training session at the club on Thursday. Nike Air Max Plus France . The team sent out a press release on Friday stating Poile was resting and recovering and that he will remain in hospital for further observation. The Predators were preparing for the game against the Wild when Poile was hit by a puck that flew off the ice at him where he was standing in a tunnel behind the bench. http://www.airmaxpaschersite.fr/ . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night.ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Niklas Svedberg stopped 26 shots as the Providence Bruins edged the visiting St. Johns IceCaps 3-2 on Friday in American Hockey League action. Mike Moore, Craig Cunningham and Justin Florek scored in the first period for the Bruins (26-18-7), who are 4-0-1 in their last five contests, while Alexander Khokhlachev chipped in with two assists. Carl Klingberg and John Albert replied for the IceCaps (28-18-3) and Will ONeill assisted on both of his clubs goals. Michael Hutchinson turned aside 22-of-25 shots for St. Air Max Pas Cher Chine Paypal. Johns. Moore opened the scoring at 8:01 of the first period for Providence. Klingberg, however, tied the game less than two minutes later for the IceCaps. Cunningham regained the lead for the Bruins with a power-play goal at 12:48 and Florek added the eventual winner at 18:09. Albert brought St. Johns within a goal when he scored shorthanded 3:21 into the second period. Providence went 1 for 5 on the power play while the IceCaps failed to score on three chances with the man advantage. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen