The Broncos decided a trade for Flacco was preferable

in Steckbrief 28.10.2019 03:03
von zhangzk • 134 Beiträge

The Broncos trade for Joe Flacco became official Wednesday afternoon http://www.packerscheapstore.com/elgton-jenkins-jersey-cheap , though a blizzard delayed Flacco’s arrival to Denver. to another year with Case Keenum. Flacco becomes the fifth starter since Peyton Manning retired after the 2015 season.“Well, it’s hard,’�?? Elway said of picking Flacco over Keenum, via Mike Klis of 9News. “We looked at what we want to do offensively — try to get the ball downfield and the availability of Joe and the success he’s had as a starter and in the playoffs. He won a Super Bowl. He’s been a starter for a long time. He’s only 34 years old Jace Sternberger Jersey , so we think he has a lot of football ahead of him. I thought he would be a perfect fit for us.“Case played very well for us, too, but we had to make a decision and we decided to go with Joe with what the compensation was.’�?�The Broncos gave up the first of their two fourth-round draft picks for Flacco, who hasn’t won a postseason start since 2014 and is only 24-27 over the past four seasons. He has never made the Pro Bowl.Flacco http://www.packerscheapstore.com/dexter-williams-jersey-cheap , though, does have a Super Bowl and five double-digit winning seasons.“He’s productive, and he’s been a winning quarterback,’�?? new coach Vic Fangio told Klis. “I don’t know that you need to say much more than that. He’s always possessed a very strong arm. He’s got good touch on the ball; his ball is very catchable. He’s got good anticipation. He’s got a coolness to him to where the situation isn’t too big for him. He doesn’t get flustered. I just like his overall demeanor Josh Allen Jersey , besides his physical qualities.’�?? Jaguars linebacker Myles Jack will report to training camp on Wednesday and says he’s been ready to get back to work since a disappointing 2018 season came to an end.Jack said on Tuesday that the Jaguars “are going to shock a lot of people this year” and following through on that prediction will be likelier if Yannick Ngakoue is pressuring quarterbacks off the edge. As of now, however, Ngakoue is not expected to join Jack and the other Jaguars at training camp as talks about a new contract have come to a halt.Ngakoue has Jack’s support on that front and the linebacker said he believes the Jaguars will get something done.“You would love to come into a team where everybody is paid, everybody is happy and everything is good http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/jawaan-taylor-jersey-cheap , but we’re kind [of] at that time where it’s up for Yannick,�? Jack said, via Jacksonville.com. “His situation is dire. He’s a pass rusher, and he’s produced. He’s rightfully deserving Josh Oliver Jersey , but I feel like the Jaguars will get it right. But I feel like once that ball gets snapped, everyone is going to be thinking football.”There’s some time before that happens, which means there’s time for the Jaguars and Ngakoue to find a way to bridge their differences and prove Jack right before the season is underway.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen